What's new

After 30 years, Pakistan rolls up welcome mat for Afghan refugees

Insults , no explanations, explain why top AQ, Taliban, PA, ISI operatives were airlifted from konduz, dont run away kid, explain it and shut me up.

Air lifted...??? Because someone said so its true.... Nope.... Our reality does not depend on someone's false accusations.

Well, buddy, all you have here is failure of your government in handling afghan corridor much celebrated, now you are so berrated from the outcome, you have nothing to present in the discussion other than mockery and personal insults. next please!

Personal Insult.... . Ok... You are not growing up... Happy?

No cure for delusions, instead of introspection, keep blaming others for conspiracies against pakistan.

Indeed....

Personal Insult.... . Ok... You are not growing up... Happy?

Indeed....

Why do yo even bother replying, All you can do is bold phrases out of context. The entire world , right from news agencies to human rights organisations to international intel agencies have accused ISI's connection with pakistan. Delusional members here keep denying the ties and defending ISI.

Why do yo even bother replying, All you can do is bold phrases out of context. The entire world , right from news agencies to human rights organisations to international intel agencies have accused ISI's connection with pakistan. Delusional members here keep denying the ties and defending ISI.

oops..... I did it again :lol:

On serious note.... If media have so much proof then we can assume US have much more.... Then why US still trying to work with us??? US destroyed whole Iraq merely on thought of WMD and connection with AQ..... Why are we so special? Please explain.... Its nothing more than a scapegoat tactics....

You robbed a bank and a car today. Happy? I accused you.

Till now none of the post of Sandy is On topic.... His sole purpose on this thread is trolling.... Nothing more..... From strategic depth to getting angry on 'personal insults'....

Well done Pakistan...if Afghanis cannot handle their own country doesnt mean we should become their glutton of punishment...more importantly they have turned their guns against Pakistan for 30 years of service to them and their cause.

not entirely true.... the afghans here who keep showing their patriotism by hating pakistan are not representing all afghans.... i know many afghans my self as i lived all my life in peshawar till recently i moved....some of the afghans who grew here love pakistan and consider it there home.... in a match between pakistan and afghanistan they cheer for pakistan ...... they support pakistan army.... and reject propaganda against our nations... i hope they will open a way for pakistan loving afghans to stay..rest should get a kick in the ****....

you know there are many illegal people in Canada, and they love this country!
many afghans, good and bad, are walking around in the without any identity card.do you realize how dangerous this?
no wonder our military and police can't find these people.

It will be good for Afghans to go back.

They should make use of their river waters for agriculture - growing apricots, walnuts and pomegranates for export. They should set up green houses and grow plenty of vegetables.

They should tap their abundant mineral wealth.

Provide roads, electricity, clean water, schools, colleges, good health clinics.

Eliminate corruption.

Build a strong capability for self-defense.

Let there be full freedom and strong moral values.

Show the world that Afghanistan can succeed and many people will want to help you.

Sorry folks but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH alright.. can't take anymore risks it's time you go back home and help build your nation good luck .

you know there are many illegal people in Canada, and they love this country!
many afghans, good and bad, are walking around in the without any identity card.do you realize how dangerous this?
no wonder our military and police can't find these people.

I am not advocating the illegals... They should be kicked even if they roam around with Pakistani flag around them.... I am talking about the one who follows the law.... Make no delay in registering themselves....Keep their status up to date....And are following the laws.

Afgans have taken every possible help from Pakistan and now its time to head back home with the experience and money :tup:

Back
Top Bottom