What's new

after 17 years JIT confession video against MQM proven false

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

saulat mirza the alleged MQM hitman confessing MQM killed hakim muhammad saeed, but the court judgement has now proven the video and confession as false

We know the court system of Pakistan. When same courts leave other terrorists, why does MQM cry at that time?. Hypocracy at its best .This terrorists should be killed or hanged in front of people of pakistan. No mercy for killers either ttp or MQM.

We know the court system of Pakistan. When same courts leave other terrorists, why does MQM cry at that time?. Hypocracy at its best .This terrorists should be killed or hanged in front of people of pakistan. No mercy for killers either ttp or MQM.

TTP is a banned outfit, anybody related to it is illegal by law and punishable, MQM is not a banned outfit and represents large number of pakistanis and obeys constitution, its workers have been freed after 17 years after a long court procedure not talibans or lashkar e jhangvi who were released instantly, they have favours from the agencies and the govt

here is the statement by CM sindh at the time and SIndh police chief himself

TTP is a banned outfit, anybody related to it is illegal by law and punishable, MQM is not a banned outfit and represents large number of pakistanis and obeys constitution, its workers have been freed after 17 years after a long court procedure not talibans or lashkar e jhangvi who were released instantly, they have favours from the agencies and the govt

here is the statement by CM sindh at the time and SIndh police chief himself

Ttp or mqm or any other jhangvi etc No difference between them. Both are killers of Pakistanis. Their leaders sitting outside giving orders to kill Pakistanis. Both taking bhatas. Represents Large no of Pakistanis(political joke) in your dreams. It's only famous in Karachi for its killing and mostly people vote for them because they are afraid of them doesn't mean they represent them. Both were initially favoured by agencies and gov.only Difference is ,one is already banned and other should be banned. Didn't you listen to those court statements where court said MQM is involved in killings. Don't pick and choose what you like. MQM is a racist party promoting sectarian violence inside pakistan. This mirza is already waiting for his death plenty and thanks to system this criminal is still alive.

Ttp or mqm or any other jhangvi etc No difference between them. Both are killers of Pakistanis. Their leaders sitting outside giving orders to kill Pakistanis. Both taking bhatas. Represents Large no of Pakistanis(political joke) in your dreams. It's only famous in Karachi for its killing and mostly people vote for them because they are afraid of them doesn't mean they represent them. Both were initially favoured by agencies and gov.only Difference is ,one is already banned and other should be banned. Didn't you listen to those court statements where court said MQM is involved in killings. Don't pick and choose what you like. MQM is a racist party promoting sectarian violence inside pakistan. This mirza is already waiting for his death plenty and thanks to system this criminal is still alive.

lololololololol

but you already said that pakistani court system is flawed

before ranting please try to think intelligently atleast

the report was submitted to the court and thats why court said that according to JIT report not only MQM but all parties were involved in criminal activities and here im saying the very same thing that JIT reports are false and fabricated

lololololololol

but you already said that pakistani court system is flawed

before ranting please try to think intelligently atleast
Brother if you have sympathies for a terrorist/racist party or terrorists why would I care about my intelligence. You should think you are stuck. Yes I know courts are flawed but I can trust my law enforcement agencies they said same thing about them what I am saying here. Why a terrorist is sitting outside if he is a leader of a political he should come and live with his people. No sympathies for killers of Pakistanis. Either ttp or MQM ,bla or any other.

Brother if you have sympathies for a terrorist/racist party or terrorists why would I care about my intelligence. You should think you are stuck. Yes I know courts are flawed but I can trust my law enforcement agencies they said same thing about them what I am saying here. Why a terrorist is sitting outside if he is a leader of a political he should come and live with his people. No sympathies for killers of Pakistanis. Either ttp or MQM ,bla or any other.

beta i call you a bastard, does that make you one? you can keep calling MQM names, but im trying to have a civilized discussion here with facts, you on the other hand is getting more confused

u said I can trust my law enforcement agencies but you don't trust the video i showed you

Last edited:
beta i call you a bastard, does that make you one? you can keep calling MQM names, but im trying to have a civilized discussion here, you are not trying harder to have better civilised discussion
Well if you gave me yours younger one you can call me beta or anything I don't mind . Rest if you have sympathies for a terrorist party why would I discuss it further. For me MQM is a terrorist party. What kind of civilized you are, I am just taking MQMs name and you are on fire. Mate it's not Karachi where you can force anything to anyone. It's a forum and I can have my point of view. Cheerio

Now question raises on credibility of jit reports.

seems like part of deal between political prostitute mqm and ppp.

Back
Top Bottom