What's new

afghans trying to divide pakistan once again !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, most of the so called afghans that post anti-pakistani articles and videos are underage kids living abroad. Why the hell are you guys being so insecure? Do you think the pashtuns living in Pak, will just want to separate because of a video or two?

I think it was my imagination when billboards of 'Pashtunistan'/Pashtun nationalism started being displayed publicly on the streets of Peshawar, such as this one:

sparatist-bill-board.bmp

Get out of the politically correct denial mode, and admit there are problems that need to be rectified. Most Afghan Pashtuns do not want anything to do with Pashtunistan, but there are plenty of Afghan Pashtun nationalists that do, and are corrupting the minds of young Pakistani Pakhtuns.

I understand what you're saying man. But there have always been separtists and even traitors even in Islam. I agree with that anti-Pakistan sentiments amongst pashtuns should be discouraged, but at the same time, they are our poeple. We can't isolate them.We have to take a different approach. I am all for Afghan refugees coming into Pakistan, but I want our western border to be completely sealed off.

Thanks for listening to me brother.

I agree with that anti-Pakistan sentiments amongst pashtuns should be discouraged, but at the same time, they are our poeple.

If you are a Pakistani Pakhtun, I understand your affinity with your Afghan Pashtun brother across the border. I will just say this, these Afghan Pashtuns living in Pakistan who promote separatism are not our people (Pakistanis), and they must be "taken care off" in some way (I am not suggesting killing them or anything). I have no problems with majority of the Afghan Pashtuns. Pakistan is proud of its Pakhtun population for its fierce loyalty, Pakistani Pakhtuns must realize how much this country has sacrificed for them as well and must not be deceived by this "brotherhood" that exploits the hospitality of Pakistani Pakhtuns and the state of Pakistan.

Remember, we are Muslims and Pakistanis first, and then our ethnicity (I am Urdu speaking, but I consider any Pakhtun, Balochi, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Hazara, Balti, Punjabi etc as my brothers, equal to any other Urdu speaking person). In fact, I do not even see Pakhtuns as Pakhtuns, Balochis as Balochis as Balochis, Sindhis as Sindhis, Urdu speaking people as Urdu speaking people, Kashmiri as Kashmiri etc. We are all Muslims (no sects, except I do hate the Wahabi/Salafi groups like Al-Qaeda that promote a bad image of Muslims and Islam, in addition to killing innocent people) and Pakistanis, that's all.

Last edited:
Most Afghanis are in favor of Pakistan. 95% Phatans are friendly to Pakistan.

Tajiks, Hazaras and Uzbaks are mostly against Pakistan.

India is trying hard to make Afghanistan a garrison for damaging Pakistan.

We will not let that happen and soon will kick India out of Afghanistan and her billions of dollar aid to Afghanistan will sink deep in gutter.

We will not let that happen and soon will kick India out of Afghanistan and her billions of dollar aid to Afghanistan will sink deep in gutter.

You gotta be joking man.

Afghani Pathans HATE Pakistan, and i mean HATE.

Tajiks, Hazras, and Uzbeks hate Pakistan too, but not as much as the Afghani Pathans.

Dont generalise. Pakistani Hazaras and Tajiks are very loyal people. Both videos are made by British Afghans. They have little say in such matters and are not even confident enough to show their faces so dont stoop down to their level.

There has been no border between Punjab and KP for more than a thousand years and there sure as hell isnt going to be one now. Its useful to note that the Taliban position was to remove the Durrand line because they were against borders between Muslims. They did not propose a new border.

Yes and they will have good luck trying that once again...this time in collaboration with India..they have forgotten the lessons of Afghan-Soviet wars when all Afghans timidly ran on refuge visas to India, KSA, UAE, Europe etc etc and brave Pushtuns flushed the invaders out like "tatti"..A quick tour around KP and Baluchistan tells that Pakistani rural inhabitants are utterly sick of these illegal Afghans.

Afganis have never been friendly towards Pakistan and will never be..so lets live with reality..their animosity is derived from jealousy towards Pakistan power to control Afghanistan and their dependence on Pakistan for doing trade especially road transit for trade with their secondary motherland "india". So let us sit back and secure out position of power to keep these evil miscreants in check. Holding off their trade or levying high transit taxes is a good start to begin with.

In their nonsense persuit of creating Pashtunistan or unitied Afghanistan they have ended up 2000 years backward with creating an ever stronger and now nuclear armed foe..good going..please keep dreaming to invade Pakistan once again.

Guys, It's a fact that Afghanis hate us.Just visit any Afghan forum.Hell we have a member here with username Zero Bravo who has made extremely ANti Pakistani Posts even though he is Afghan Living in PAKISTAN!

we need to be patient with afghans.

the fact is that they have suffered a lot and they have a conception that everything wrong with them is pakistan's fault.

when you couple such thinking with a fierce sense of pride, a desperate situation and disinformation its no wonder they have put two and two together and gotten -82.

btw, not all are afghans, some are "posing" ;)

Faghanis or Afghanis need to be controlled. These khutmals or beg bugs have sucked our country enough. Kick their buttt back to Faghnistan where they can have they homo sexual parties. Let India have them for free. To make it even better, push one in India and you get one free, 2 for the price of one special.

KP was one of the most beautiful provinces of Pakistan and these people have runied it.
grow up man, and i cant believe some people even have thanked you for this post.

When will the govt send the millions of afghani refs and afghani illegals living in Pakistan back to their wild west?
I don't know how these animals can hate my Pakistan while living in it. Pakistan is the country that provides shelter, food, jobs to these ungrateful animals. In return these animals blow themselves up, steal, murder, kidnap. These people are heavily involved in land grabbing and mafias.

I met an afghani ref in Karachi who is allowed to live a free life here. He claims that Afghanis are going to take revenge on Pakistan, and annex KP and Balochistan. He said he is waiting for the day that Pakistan will be at Faghanistan's feet. I would have beat the crap out of him but he would probably blow him self up or pull out an ak 47 that he smuggled from Afghanistan.

What I was pretty surprised to find out about is that afghans seem to think all Pakistanis are Punjabis

why surprised? Pakistanis have the same wrong thinking about us, you guys think everything in Afghanistan is all about pashtons. there are silly misconceptions on both sides.

Enough hatred guys.

Do you guys really think that our intelligence is unaware of such situations? Do you guys really think that our pushtuns will join hands with them? A BIG NO. Trust them. They will keep an eye on separatists if there are any.Come out of this insecurity.

Khanz! I expected better from you. Don't make your judgments on the basis of a video.

For Gods sake stop humiliating any ethnicity or nationality even if you guys have grudges against them.

Last edited:
When will the govt send the millions of afghani refs and afghani illegals living in Pakistan back to their wild west?
I don't know how these animals can hate my Pakistan while living in it. Pakistan is the country that provides shelter, food, jobs to these ungrateful animals. In return these animals blow themselves up, steal, murder, kidnap. These people are heavily involved in land grabbing and mafias.

I met an afghani ref in Karachi who is allowed to live a free life here. He claims that Afghanis are going to take revenge on Pakistan, and annex KP and Balochistan. He said he is waiting for the day that Pakistan will be at Faghanistan's feet. I would have beat the crap out of him but he would probably blow him self up or pull out an ak 47 that he smuggled from Afghanistan.

Well you certainly have a bad experience but my experience was not that bad so i will not generalize them. All Afghan refugees will leave Pakistan by the end of 2012. So no need to get alarmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom