What's new

Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

Don't worry this government is only there for another few months & then its Bye...Bye Bilour - the Minister for Railways ! :lol:

When I first heard to Bilour on a TV program, I thought he is a suffering railway officer.

Why taking longer route.

Because its the safe route & reduces our dependence to a minimal level; Iran, most likely, isn't going to play hardball with us especially after the IP our economies would be even more entwined & China is China & we've never had any problems from that end !

So it works ! :tup:

When I first heard to Bilour on a TV program, I thought he is a suffering railway officer.

Bilour is the guy who remarked, after being asked why our railways were in such bad shape, so what....Afghanistan doesn't have a railway system ! :lol:

So indians are again cheering in full swing.....good news for you.... I wonder why always tall claims of friendship and good will???? Any news that can potentially hurt Pakistan makes you go crazy!

Anyhow on topic.... no big deal.....Afghans are totally dependent on us...... they cant sustain this, and that they know, its simply a knee jerk reaction! For them being strategically land locked gives us a total unfair advantage!

BTW what most indians dont know that most of afghan businesses are manged and run from Pakistan. There corporate heart lies here....the more they heat it the more will they loose.....

Adios!

@Adios Amigo Did you even read the article ? They stopped your trucks because you stopped their trucks to India. Of course India will support Afghanistan in this case as we are also affected by blocking of trucks by Pakistan.

First this happened

1. Afghanistan-----/Pakistan---->India

Then this happened

2. Pakistan---------/A-stan----->CARs Nation

So due to 1, 2 happened. Hope it makes thing clear. :enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@A.Rafay : Where the heck did this Pakistani Clint Eastwood come from ? :what:

Hain Bhai @Adios Amigo : Sahib Pehleiii tou nahin dikhaa aap kooo...kahan seh aa gaiii eik dummm ? :blink:

@Adios Amigo Did you even read the article ? They stopped your trucks because you stopped their trucks to India. Of course India will support Afghanistan in this case as we are also affected by blocking of trucks by Pakistan.

First this happened

1. Afghanistan-----/Pakistan---->India

Then this happened

2. Pakistan---------/A-stan----->CARs Nation

So due to 1, 2 happened. Hope it makes thing clear. :enjoy:

Afghanistan-----/Pakistan\---->India

That is better^^

And we can do this
Pakistan---->-----China----->CARs Nation

@A.Rafay : Where the heck did this Pakistani Clint Eastwood come from ? :what:

Hain Bhai @Adios Amigo : Sahib Pehleiii tou nahin dikhaa aap kooo...kahan seh aa gaiii eik dummm ? :blink:

He is Inactive Moderator i saw his posts From 2010 and 2009 on old threads! Hola Amigo!!

Afghanistan-----/Pakistan\---->India
That is better^^
And we can do this
Pakistan---->-----China----->CARs Nation
And we are working on

India------>Iran------->Afghanistan------>CARs. :enjoy:

And we are working on

Pakistan------>Iran------->Turkey------>EU

helmut_meelich-p13.jpg

:coffee:

Gwadar se Chaman hote hue Kandahar ke raaste CAR tak.

Kandhar mein touuu Truck ke upper M16 lei kar beithaa gaa tou kar leiteii hain warnaa bhaii mujhee apni jaan piyaariii haiii via China hiii janeiii deiii ! :lol:

And we are working on

Oh bhai Loading aur Unloading to karvaniii par hiii gaii naa...with Gwadar via China & on the way to Central Asia or Gwadar via Iran & on the way to Central Asia - We're not loading anything on a ship & taking it to another country to do take it by road or rail so its not the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom