What's new

Afghans protesting at Chaman border

W don't need guys like you who are nothing but burden on this country and our society.

How am I burden? I'm pretty sure the gorment doesn't support me. And how will the ''kick'' me out a Pakistani from his country?

Cut me this cr@p. Pakistan is for Pakistanis. You disagree with this then leave this country.

I said Pakistan was created for Muslims worldwide, so, i can't leave my country.

I said Pakistan was created for Muslims worldwide,

Michael-What-the-office-10400786-400-226.gif

How am I burden? I'm pretty sure the gorment doesn't support me. And how will the ''kick'' me out a Pakistani from his country?

I said Pakistan was created for Muslims worldwide, so, i can't leave my country.
No it was created for Muslims of India

Seal the border for good.

Until they learn to appreciate the tax free goodies they have received since decades.

Let these animals cry mother india till then.

Feel sorry for poor Afghan, somone is using them as tool of hate. They need to learn and follow the new border system. They are not allowed to come Pakistan without documents ....party is over now.....follow the rule or keep on using stone for astanja....

I have one question. Why not go to Iran? Why Pakistan?

We must realize that Afghanistan is not a friendly nation it must be treated as an enemy country. their action speaks for my point and the other thing is afghans need torkham not us cease it for a month and let see who will come on their knees begging.
They can what so ever inside their border but if the result effect as badly we should reply them with 10 time force we all know on whose behalf they are dancing
For those who say that afghans are brother i ask them to go to Kabul and shout this in the middle of street and if you survive then tell me.
I would rather have Indian as friend (I really would ) than afghans.They are ungrateful people who doesnt have anything positive to share with this world

omg this border has become very unstable, it must be closed permanently.

Kindly refrain from claiming things out of thin air. If you'd tag me in an appropriate thread I'd be more than willing to tell you how your statement is ludicrous. It is so ludicrous that I had decided to ignore it, but you kept on repeating it.

ps: Also, have you ever talked to an Afghani about Pakistan. Do it, you'll have fun.

Completely seal the border from balochistan to kpk and see insurgencies drastically reduce.

Kindly refrain from claiming things out of thin air. If you'd tag me in an appropriate thread I'd be more than willing to tell you how your statement is ludicrous. It is so ludicrous that I had decided to ignore it, but you kept on repeating it.

ps: Also, have you ever talked to an Afghani about Pakistan. Do it, you'll have fun.

Those f******are crazy. You can't argue with them. I recommend not trying it lol.

The fact is that these afghans have been struck very negatively due to border control. Now they havevhteater difficulties of smuggling in weapons, drugs, themselves and of course terrorism. These protests are an outlet of those frustrations and they are so out of control that they threw stones on our side and our gate and burned our flag right in front of our soldiers.

The hypocrisy of the afghans is amazing that they blame us for cross border terrorism but when we implement controls they cry.

We need to continue building controls and fences so that maximum control is made on our border. It will not only drop the terrorism they export buy also drugs and weapons which have negatively effected our nation.

Its a joke that we allowed such porousness to exist in the first place. These hateful afghans need to stay in their country. They can do whatever the hell they want over there.

Completely support the Chaman closure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom