What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

I am just talking about my house. My whole Bhuggay clan in the village is armed to the teeth.

Luffy should ask what happened to some Sindi dacoits there in 2009.

As for guests all are welcome.

My house in Pakistan was bought from Chaudrys, are all of you guys related in some way or another??

Hardly in Lahore but I noticed many more in twin cities.

It's human reaction to go where there is work and to stay where one can live safely with their family.

The problem is when afghan refugees misbehave and then people can't distinguish between a local Pakhtun vs Farsiwan/Afghan

Anyways..

Dude, you've no idea - Lahore is full of Pukhtoons with some of them being 3rd, 4th Generation Pukhtoons who speak fluent Punjabi with its proper accent ! Two such families live in my neighborhood.

But that Afghan thing is correct ! We don't really know who is who but my friends tell me that they can even pinpoint from which part of the Pukhtoon Belt is someone from judging by the dialect they use in their Pashto.

@Monkey D Luffy

What is the source of your frustration? What do you want? Make your demands clear, you've been posting all this anti-Pakistan pro-Pashtun bs on the forum lately just say what you want, something that will make you finally shut up.

I am not anti-pakistan, i am against wrong policies and decisions. I am against human right violations...if there is freedom of speech here then simply listen to me. I am nobody to make demands.
If disliking army operations and their support for talibans is anti-pakistanism then dude you have not yet experienced military operations in your punjab and sindh. On one hand we are blown by TTP fitna which are result of wrong policies of army and on the other hand we are dying from friendly fires of army who recieve salaries from our taxes who we pay to governament....
One of my cousin was killed on the side of road by army caravan when he was simply waving hands to them out of patriotism, and one of uncle was kidnapped by TTP for ransom....the whole KPK look like occupied kashmir and faujis do not hesitate on opening fires on any one remotely suspicious.

Last edited by a moderator:
your a piece of !@#$ thats what you are.
your terrorist supporter and we guna get terrorists supporters like you out of your caves and shoot you all in the head.

251256_anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

I am just talking about my house. My whole Bhuggay clan in the village is armed to the teeth.

Luffy should ask what happened to some Sindi dacoits there in 2009.

As for guests all are welcome.

So I'm just a guest now....what happened to Brothers ! :cray:

Your welcome at my place too in Lahore ! :cheers:

Oye hyperion Pakistan gaiyawa hai mila hai us se? Bhaiya iska matlaab tuusi saare pakistaniyo pehle se ghazi ho. :lol:

Nope, no contact with Hypie ! :undecided:

I am not anti-pakistan, i am against wrong policies and decisions. I am against human right violations...if there is freedom of speech here then simply listen to me. I am nobody to make demands.
If disliking army operations and their support for talibans is anti-pakistanism then dude you have not yet experienced military operations in your punjab and sindh. On one hand we are blown by TTP fitna which are result of wrong policies of army and on the other hand we are dying from friendly fires of army who recieve salaries from our taxes who we pay to governament....
One of my cousin was killed on the side of road by army caravan when he was simply waving hands to them out of patriotism, and one of uncle was kidnapped by TTP for ransom....the whole KPK look like occupied kashmir and faujis do not hesitate on opening fires on any one remotely suspicious.

I agree with you on this, a huge price is being paid by Pakhtoons who never were a part of this war.

Wrror, kabhii hum namuraadooon koo bhii lift karvaa liyee kareiii - Humm bhii aap ke apneiii hiii hain ! :cray:

I maybe visiting Peshawar in a week's time with my Dad & I really want to go to the adjoining Tribal Agency (Kurram is it ?) - Would I be allowed to do so ? Because my Dad thinks that :

(i) it won't be safe

(ii) the FC or the Local Police wouldn't allow us anyhow !

What are your thoughts ? :what:

Not at all. I would wait. It's much safer now than it was a couple years ago but if you're not a local then I wouldn't recommend going just yet. You're better off flying than going by road.

It is govt and local political agent who grants permission you have to call or write to them. For your safety but also for govt to track people going back and forth to there

I do however say everyone must visit Kurram at some point in their lives people are pretty laid back usually; nice natural beauty and air is fresh. My village is famous for the Chinar trees and orchards hence the name

Peshawar should be nice. But to me it's not what it used to be unfortunately. Used to be a much happier place growing up

@monkeydluffy
akbar bugatti was fighting for his rights?
murdering punjabis settlers is fighting for your rights?
when balochi settlers can work in punjab as they with out getting murdered.

So I'm just a guest now....what happened to Brothers ! :cray:

Your welcome at my place too in Lahore ! :cheers:

Nope, no contact with Hypie ! :undecided:

HypeZu is probably stockpiling weapons for his proposed operations and neglecting his marriage arrangements. Typical Hype! :disagree:

I never knew @DESERT FIGHTER was Balochi. :cheers:

I only once came across Balochi people here when I was at work, they were speaking Balochi so I thought they were not from Pakistan. Anyway i got curious and asked them what language was that. :D

I never knew @DESERT FIGHTER was Balochi. :cheers:

I only once came across Balochi people here when I was at work, they were speaking Balochi so I thought they were not from Pakistan. Anyway i got curious and asked them what language was that. :D

Balochi is a language..... im a baluch.... there are several baluch members here like Irfan baluch,PK Baluch etc etc

Back
Top Bottom