What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

They lived ten years in Pakistan! People of Pakistan were generous to them and welcomed them in their cities but they started doing crimes! They should go back to their country and realize how easy was it to live in Pakistan!

They lived ten years in Pakistan! People of Pakistan were generous to them and welcomed them in their cities but they started doing crimes! They should go back to their country and realize how easy was it to live in Pakistan!

I say you, I, @SHAMK9 & @Monkey D Luffy should intermarry with the Afghans & make them one of us ! :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
I say you, I, @SHAMK9 & @Monkey D Luffy should intermarry with the Afghans & make them one of us ! :kiss3:

Pakistan should deny children citizenship unless they are born to parents who are already citizens of the state, time to pack up these burdensome people and send them home.

Maybe if they weren't so ungrateful one would make an exception for them.

Pakistan should deny children citizenship unless they are born to parents who are already citizens of the state, time to pack up these burdensome people and send them home.

Maybe if they weren't so ungrateful one would make an exception for them.

No thank you, I like Pakistani girls :whistle:

That is so wrong ! :disagree:

But @SHAMK9 & I are Afghans too in the sense that our heart is set on some of the beauties that Afghanistan boasts ! :smitten:

A certain lady for me whilst a certain bodybuilder by the name of Gul Badan for @SHAMK9 ! :omghaha:

Waiseee on a serious note - We can't just pluck them out from the ground & throw them away ! Some of them, perhaps many of them, are just trying to make ends meet. They should be brought into the fold & made Pro-Pakistan instead.

Home is where the heart is :P

Kashmir is where my heart is - Bhai ko deiii deiii gaa kiyaaa ? :cray:

Why the pak govt is sending them back??

Its due to the Afghanistan that pak have earned tens of billions of dollars as aid, pak army have got weaposn and millions of the pak people have got jobs.

And not to forget the ummah and brotherhood talks etc. etc.

Is it all fake?? like in kashmir, wherte 95% of LeT is punjabies??

Kashmir is where my heart is - Bhai ko deiii deiii gaa kiyaaa ?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...-pakistan-fear-return-home.html#ixzz2Q4ZgvDnx

Kitni Choti Baat ker di . Jaan Maangta Jaan de deta , Kashmir kya hai :D

Why the pak govt is sending them back??

Its due to the Afghanistan that pak have earned tens of billions of dollars as aid, pak army have got weaposn and millions of the pak people have got jobs.

And not to forget the ummah and brotherhood talks etc. etc.

Is it all fake?? like in kashmir, wherte 95% of LeT is punjabies??

Common man , Pakistan is a Nation State . Its for Nationals of Pakistan . We should understand it better , since we are facing bangladeshi problems .

Same random tangent of argument , can be applied to us as well which u applied here . Why not open the door for all the Bangladeshis ? After all we loved them so much that we fought war with Pakistan to help them get free :P

Waiseee on a serious note - We can't just pluck them out from the ground & throw them away ! Some of them, perhaps many of them, are just trying to make ends meet. They should be brought into the fold & made Pro-Pakistan instead.

Yes but we have to think about our own citizens first.

Plus more and more people are starting to find out how afghans really are and they are becoming widely disliked by many Pakistanis. You can't be sympathetic to people who wish you ill.

Back
Top Bottom