What's new

Afghanistan v Pakistan, Asia Cup, Fatullah

Anything below 200 will be achieveable. Dew factor is also there so some easy batting at second Inning.
yeah agree..but still if they managed to reach 200.. it will not easy for Afghanistan..couple of quick wickets in first 10 over and match is closed.

fron cricinfo: I was checking the individual profiles of Afghani cricketers and many have scored tons in ODIs..so too early to predict with dew as a factor coming up!" Shahzad himself has three
Thats what I said. Dew will make batting more easy for Afgans.

If Score goes 200+, Pakistan will definitely win. Prediction. :)

Infact, I believe our Jadeja is a better All rounder than Afridi. For all his experience and age he shud atleast be a responsible senior of the team. Why do I feel that Afridi takes Pakistan Team place for granted. Its like team mein jagah uske sasural ki di hai.

In talent, NO. But in application, YES. A shame really, that Afridi not only looks young, but also thinks young. By now, he should have been the bedrock of the team. Instead, his place is forever in question over his performance.

yeah agree..but still if they managed to reach 200.. it will not easy for Afghanistan..couple of quick wickets in first 10 over and match is closed.
Well It doesnt matter anymore. They have already won the hearts.

If they reach upto 180 by the end of powerplay.They can reach 230 than

Well It doesnt matter anymore. They have already won the hearts.
yes splendid performance by Afghanistan...one more bowling power house is emerging... lets see how they bat...

Its just a matter of Umar Akmal's wicket, If Its gone before 160 then I can bet Pakistan won't cross 200.

Back
Top Bottom