What's new

Afghanistan still opposed to Dasu Dam construction

Bullshit is what is filled inside your head kid. Otherwise you would have come here with some stats instead of a one liner. But sadly madarssah education does not teach one how to read numbers.

Bullshit is what you are. And other like you on this forum.

Pakistan should divert the flow of indus river to Afghan foreign ministers assshole. I think i heard this looney saying that they are doing an impact assessment of this river on afghanistan i guess either he is color blind or just blind.

Don't speak terminologies of retarded Mullahs, or extremists...!! By the way which was your territory before 1947 ?? Ahhh you are talking about the British Empire. They were the rulers here before 1947....don't you remember...!!
Looks like you need an extensive history lesson. Long long before the world even knew about Islam or its coming about there were Hindu/Bharat empires stretching ..... (I will let you google). As for retarded Mullahs, I find it convenient of y'all to condemn them when the situation demands (doctrine of necessity?:-) or Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) but otherwise closet *****

Bullshit is what you are. And other like you on this forum.

You dare argue reasonably with an indian. Didnt anyone ever outside india actually told you that they are the most reasonable people on this planet. :disagree:

The Indian trolling on this thread is just unbelievable. Shows their height of obsession.

BTW, can someone enlighten me as to why Afghanistan objects to this project? How would it (supposedly) affect them?

You are right. Why would you care for opinions of your neighbors when you have bigger problems to face? Such as Taliban playing with heads of your soldiers.

Sick mentality. Trolling is one thing, but you are using such material for your enjoyment which a sensible man would never use. Professional soldiers irrespective of religion, race or nationality always salute first to each other...why? because they know the amount of sacrifice, valor, devotion, dedication and sweat blood....!! And here you are trolling on such matters which a sensible person would never even think to use for his enjoyment. If you take joy outaa such matters, God help you than...!!

Well I know that you madarssa illiterates cannot read proper english, however, I am still posting this link for your benefit so that you can stop your wanking about the Maoists and return back to topic, or are you physiologically incapable of behaving more like a human being and less like a monkey?

'Recruitment in Maoist cadre on the decline' - The Times of India

Just from today. Like a lanat on your face.

Eight killed in blast on last day of polling in Jharkhand

Talk about monkey. i don't think it is good to make fun of this animal for you guys at least. ;)

They are mad or what? Indus River flows inside pakistan why they have any problem? :dance3::unsure:
View attachment 25712

And still
But why? India is a kafir nation while Afghanistan is part of your beloved Ummah. So why expect alms from a Kafir? You already snatched part of their territory in 1947. Aren't you satisfied?

Some idots don't know the geographic locations and post bullshit.

Our heart is much bigger then tiny Indian thinking don't understand and still we give Afghans free route and free port usage and also free tax movement both import and export but this river can only move by Allah and humanly it is not possible to give them river water. you should read the word Durand line regarding Land stealing comment and we and not Indian who captures other peoples land see below link. One question to all Indians do you have any no border disputed with you neighbors

List of disputed territories of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Durand Line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And one thing more we give free access to Afgans taliban to India, as you know that they are our Ummah brother

Last edited:
Sick mentality. Trolling is one thing, but you are using such material for your enjoyment which a sensible man would never use. Professional soldiers irrespective of religion, race or nationality always salute first to each other...why? because they know the amount of sacrifice, valor, devotion, dedication and sweat blood....!! And here you are trolling on such matters which a sensible person would never even think to use for his enjoyment. If you take joy outaa such matters, God help you than...!!
Source of enjoyment? Did you read my first post on this thread? I have tried nothing to be reasonable but this lowlife Areesh has only been trying to belittle me. From a country which has suffered terrorism for decades, I condemn terrorism in all forms.

Source of enjoyment? Did you read my first post on this thread? I have tried nothing to be reasonable but this lowlife Areesh has only been trying to belittle me. From a country which has suffered terrorism for decades, I condemn terrorism in all forms.

Don't lie Bhararti. My first post on this thread was

After which you showed your auqaat and brought Taliban in the thread. You are filthy by birth and nature. Don't put the blame on me for it.

Back
Top Bottom