What's new

Afghanistan Presidential Elections: Aftermath

I'd like to thank you for your kind words and I'd like to pass on my salam, blessings and prayers to all of Afghanistan's people on this day. I hope your dreams come true. I have a special affection for the people of Samangan province where I have set up extensive water facilities.

Thanks brother that's a green province with very hospitable people and has many historical sites, I hope you visited them :-)

UK PM's tweet in Pashto for Afghan elections and the reactions lol

10152466_10152332683048430_6721056681073504604_n.jpg
Racist fcuks. Congrats to Afghanistan and it's people. We hope to see much better Afghanistan in following years.

Viva Afghanistan, democracy is really getting its roots well planted in Afghanistan :yay:

Some polling station are still open due to long queues! :victory1:

@Sher Malang where did you get those stats about the counting? :yay:

Some friends are observers, on bases of preliminary vote counts Dr. Ashraf Ghani is leading in Kabul and Nangarhar :-)

Foreign Secretary welcomes large number of Afghan men and women exercising right to vote despite intimidation and threats

Millions of Afghans today took part in elections to choose only their second president since 2001, and to elect Provincial Council representatives.

Speaking about today’s elections, Foreign Secretary William Hague said:

This is an historic moment for Afghanistan and its people. Across the country, millions of Afghans have been voting for a new President. It is a great achievement for the Afghan people that so many voters, men and women, young and old, have turned out in such large numbers, despite threats of violence, to have their say in the country’s future.

Now that all the votes have been cast, I hope all parties will show patience and respect while the electoral authorities go to work to count and check the ballots, and declare the results.
Foreign Secretary welcomes elections in Afghanistan - Press releases - GOV.UK

Thanks brother that's a green province with very hospitable people and has many historical sites, I hope you visited them :-)

Yes brother I plan to go. They sent me letters Allah bless them and photos of their children drinking the water. One very beautiful thing was that they connected a pipe to the well which goes to the local mosque. Now they have a tap to do wudu with and they took a photo of all the elders doing wudu. How beautiful mashallah.

Yes brother I plan to go. They sent me letters Allah bless them and photos of their children drinking the water. One very beautiful thing was that they connected a pipe to the well which goes to the local mosque. Now they have a tap to do wudu with and they took a photo of all the elders doing wudu. How beautiful mashallah.

MashAllah that' a great thing you did there, in many areas of Samagan province people can't get water from wells dug by them even up to 100 meters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom