What's new

Afghanistan may take military action against Pakistan: Min.

I won't say that about FATA, but the rest of KPK is very well developed.
good to hear that..

The is one difference btw Pakistan and India ... India thinks before messing with someone .. we don't .. the huge numbers, the money the modern, weapons dnt scare us alot .. we are a little crazy, the concept of jihad makes u stronger.. it helps over come the fear, btw the that same thing is applied against us now by TTP .. the are ( in my opinion ) are the strongest insurgents in a Asia ..
We wish you all the strength in the world...

Last edited:
If rented Afghanis come, INSHAALLAH only their graves will go back to rented Kabul.

21nxg_p6_7_petlee_g161jl329121nxg_afghan.jpg

There was no pakistan during three anglo-afghan wars.
Mostly pakistani artillary and rockets targated kunar and nuristan for last few years, but yea ANA also retiliated some times. But both never crossed border to chase militants. This is outrageous provokation by raheel sharif to cross into afghanistan so shamelessly.
Believe it or not , ANA faces similar situation with haqqani network. Haqqani militants attack ANA and run into pakistan, and ANA had to stop at the border.
we did NOT cross over. We shelled those Dogs when they were running through our Pakistani territory.

and NO i am not talking about anglo-afghan wars (as if there were any at all :lol:)

I dont care, ANA and pak army can kill each other off to their heart content, my concern is for unarmed pashtun civilians in waziristan or kun, Raheel shareef is behaving like general tikka khan and i am bothered about it.

:lol: kia piddi aur kia piddi ka shorba

It is due to Pakistan that Pashtun areas are left underdeveloped. Pakistan funded the insurgency in those areas during cold war. Pakistan snatched the future of young kids in those areas to make them fight against Soviets for US. Don't blame the government or people of Afghans.
Had Pakistan really wanted stability there, 2 decades were enough for Pakistan to build infrastructure there.

1. What you mean by pashtun areas ?

2. our infrastructure is developed enough to run tanks on these ;)

3. Answer my first question then iwill quote your above post once again and reply your BS in red

Last edited:
Air strikes have happened in his area e.g data khel. Now before, that there was so much relaxation for hafiz gul bahadur taliban, that their vehicles were allowed to pass at army check posts without checking, except of driver.

Let's hope saner heads prevail and Hafiz Sahib is contacted and reassured.

They are developing but gradually. It was afghani ppl who came to my land and created countless problems for us.Afghanistan should be grateful to us because we always cared about them but now I think they clearly are back stabbers.So if u can see and understand we were always behaving like their big brother but what they reply is disgraceful and they should be ashamed of themselves.

But Pakistan has to understand that organisations like Peshawar Seven, the earliest Talibani group were formed under the pressure of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to fight Soviets and the movement was made to trigger.

3. Answer my first question then iwill quote your above post once again and reply your BS in red

The most war effected areas in Afghanistan since 1980.

we did NOT cross over. We shelled those Dogs when they were running through our Pakistani territory.

and NO i am not talking about anglo-afghan wars (as if there were any at all :lol:)

:lol: kia piddi aur kia piddi ka shorba

Yes we pakhtuns are pidi and pidi ka shorba for these mighty faujis

It's now Pathan vs Punjabis..? But I have an Afghan friend and he says that they hate Balochis the most... Because he says they are terrorising their country with the identity of Taliban and they are helping the US destroy Afghanistan... Is it all true? o_O

I remember Paksiatni claiming that Afghanistan is graveyard for invadors/attackers....

There is a reason why Afghanistan is actually called "The Graveyard of Empires". It is the most conquered land in History but non of the empires could subdue the spirit of the Afghan people.
So, as the Legend goes...
But in reality I think, it has tremendously screwed them up. But we should just hope for the best for the sake of all Mankind. :yes4:

There is a reason why Afghanistan is actually called "The Graveyard of Empires". It is the most conquered land in History but non of the empires could subdue the spirit of the Afghan people.
So, as the Legend goes...
But in reality I think, it has tremendously screwed them up. But we should just hope for the best for the sake of all Mankind. :yes4:

One set of Afghans becomes collaborator with the invader ( Karzai/Asharf Ghani/Khalidzad/Najibullah/ShahShujja ) , other set of Afghans starts attacking the invader (Mullah Omer/Gulbadeen/Jallaudin Haqqani/Wazir Akbar) , the two set of Afghan some how meet in the middle , do bloodshed , make some money and wait for the next invader , that just about sums up how things have worked in Afghanistan for quite some time now

One set of Afghans becomes collaborator with the invader ( Karzai/Asharf Ghani/Khalidzad/Najibullah/ShahShujja ) , other set of Afghans starts attacking the invader (Mullah Omer/Gulbadeen/Jallaudin Haqqani/Wazir Akbar) , the two set of Afghan some how meet in the middle , do bloodshed , make some money and wait for the next invader , that just about sums up how things have worked in Afghanistan for quite some time now
Spot on. I dont know what pride and honour these Afghans and FATA tribals feel in inheriting this wastland.
There history is so pathetic. No Schools No Hospitals No Infrastructure No Universities. What is the pride in having hordes of Mindless Mercenaries?
Afghans killed there leaders and give there country to soviets. And when Soviets started Investing in Afghanistan they started Fighting with each other. One side Soviet Proxy other American Proxy. This is a legecy? Soviets collapsed due to there internal Problem. No its US trying to form some kind of Modern Statehood and Government into this Eutopia. And same story. Half of them with US other half against US.
And destroying whatever infrastructure is there.
My question is they bolster there "Graveyard" statusbso much, what have they done with there own country when Afghan Themselves have been leaders of Afghanistan?
Look at the surrounding countries, Pakistan Iran Iraq Saudi Arabia Tajakistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhistan, India. Ans look at the pathetic piece of land you call country.
I think Afghans should get out of Ahmad Shah Durrani and Mehmood Ghaznavi Era and Realize the dire situation and start building there country into a proper Country instead of Warlords held utopia

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom