What's new

Afghanistan is to recieve 150 MD 530 helis

Be honest how many times have you said this only to find out that Taliban hold more land than a Previous year. :D

Let's get back to this in the soonest foreseeable future ;) just a matter of time.

https://thediplomat.com/2017/09/afghanistan-to-get-150-scout-helicopters-by-2022/

-----------------------------
Trump means business and he is going to win this one through brute force.

Major major procurement ongoing for the Afghan air force. Talis days are numbered.
great, thats a bloody big number. America should pair each helicopter with a predator drone ;).

If we analyze such big investment is possible only if US is going to stay for longer period of time.

Unless you bomb GHQ send back all the Pakistani Generals and their kids and families enjoying in the West, it's next to impossible to win this war in Afghanistan.
talis funding should be severely curtailed then they will have no choice but come to peace talks. But on the other hand, tali backers are just getting economically sucked into black hole where their investment will have no returns. It is just a repeat of soviet union. More the war drags on , more the economy will suffer. Should we help the enemy by financing loans? ;)

great, thats a bloody big number. America should pair each helicopter with a predator drone ;).

If we analyze such big investment is possible only if US is going to stay for longer period of time.

Northern Alliance don't have these many pilots, they would need more support from Iran!

Good for afghanistan.
Good for India. Pakistan will be more occupied on Afghan borders.

https://thediplomat.com/2017/09/afghanistan-to-get-150-scout-helicopters-by-2022/

-----------------------------
Trump means business and he is going to win this one through brute force.

Major major procurement ongoing for the Afghan air force. Talis days are numbered.

So helis vs. rag tag pashtoons, who don't even have a life in occupied Afghanistan.
Occupied forces, which US, India and Iran built in past 15 years are simply going to fast track the pashtoon genocide, which is going on from past 15 years.

If USAF couldn't control taliban In 16 years ain't much Chance for aaf
Issue is afghnistan pashtoon majority is side lined and ruled over by northern Lance using a pashtoo puppet president

Northern Alliance don't have these many pilots, they would need more support from Iran!

So helis vs. rag tag pashtoons, who don't even have a life in occupied Afghanistan.
Occupied forces, which US, India and Iran built in past 15 years are simply going to fast track the pashtoon genocide, which is going on from past 15 years.

Thank you for playing the Pashtoon card :) btw I am pashtoon myself.

You can do better :)

Allah de maal sha peera.

16 years.... US is capable of controlling every soul in all of Afghanistan at least 3 times.
However... game there is something else. which is called weaken Pakistan.

Issue is afghnistan pashtoon majority is side lined and ruled over by northern Lance using a pashtoo puppet president

Pashtoon vs non-pashtoon, you are speaking balloonies my friend.
This is an imposed conflict by the neighbour.

why? pakistan doesn't have radar?

They can only be used with CAS or a very limited bombing. They can be out of the sky by the stingers from 1980's. I am sure you guys have some spare.

Thank you for playing the Pashtoon card :) btw I am pashtoon myself.

You can do better :)

Allah de maal sha peera.

You are Pashtoon, who look like Uzbek!

Let's discuss the weapons of your enemy... how they manage to win against joint force of US, Iran and Uzbek mercenaries to the point that occupied forces need huge re-enforcements?

Good luck to the people of Afghanistan in their fight against sub human terrorist scum. Cavemen trying to impose their archaic view are enemies of everyone in this region, whether they call themselves Pakistani Taliban or Afghan Taliban.

Hope these weapons are used effectively to force the Taliban on to the negotiation table.

Back
Top Bottom