What's new

Afghanistan-claimed about 10km inside Pakistan,Afghan authorities have closed the Angoor Adda

good joke good joke, how about they start by taking 10 km's outside Kabul.

These all technique are made in India. India wish to create a new enemy for Pakistan at her western border,Iran has intelligence leader ship,while India is trying its best on this too,India is try to create shea sooni issue between both the countries. Now USA and India both are cooperate each other in this project.

Not bad

The inevitable reference ( read Blame ) to India comes in the 6th post.

Afghanistan was the only country to oppose entry of Pakistan to the UN, what did you expect ?

an idealist thinking that Afghanistan would actually cooperate.
Not with present government who have track record of following Karzai and company,Border Issuess ! ! !! Will Never workout . this company thinks till District Attock and from Attock river india thinks till Bamyan :). After each 10 km there is another 10 km. Better nisar ask Geological Survey of Pakistan to clear the picture

Aur chupoo We pakistani desrve this bcz we were being generous to these namak haram afghanis
You guys are ridiculously misinformed. This check post area was always in the possession of Afghanistan since 1897, until Pakistan captured it some time ago..........Pakistan is simply returning back it back to Afghanistan

I have a friend from there. The properties there belong to Pakistani Ahmed zai Wazir tribe..
Your friend forgot to tell you that the entire Birmal district of Afghanistan is inhabited by Ahmadzai wazirs

You guys are ridiculously misinformed. This check post area was always in the possession of Afghanistan since 1897, until Pakistan captured it some time ago..........Pakistan is simply returning back it back to Afghanistan

Your friend forgot to tell you that the entire Birmal district of Afghanistan is inhabited by Ahmadzai wazirs
According to proper sources the British took control of Angoor Adda and since then it has been property of Pakistan (since 47). I mean you are going so far back to give a claim to Afghanistan on Angoor Adda. If you look at the Angoor Adda raid by US troops it was also labelled by newspapers as a part of Pakistan. What proof do you have Pakistan captured angoor adda some time ago? Wror its been a border crossing between Afghanistan and Pakistan under Pakistani control since forever. The town on Afghan side was made later as movement of Ahmedzai wazirs on both sides increased.

This is your ultimate problem. Your sympathy for Afghans outpaces your love for Pakistan, just like some crazy muhajirs for India and Ajmal Pahari.

According to proper sources the British took control of Angoor Adda and since then it has been property of Pakistan (since 47). I mean you are going so far back to give a claim to Afghanistan on Angoor Adda. If you look at the Angoor Adda raid by US troops it was also labelled by newspapers as a part of Pakistan. What proof do you have Pakistan captured angoor adda some time ago? Wror its been a border crossing between Afghanistan and Pakistan under Pakistani control since forever. The town on Afghan side was made later as movement of Ahmedzai wazirs on both sides increased.

This is your ultimate problem. Your sympathy for Afghans outpaces your love for Pakistan, just like some crazy muhajirs for India and Ajmal Pahari.
I am talking about the check post , not the town. You need to read my posts with some attention. Pakistan captured the check post area some time back . Its ridiculous that people are calling it "gift" from Pakistan to Afghanistan.

I already know my dear.
What he told me is about current situation. I know very well who lives where. I am from near to Waziristan.

Some areas along Durand, particularly in Mohmand agency, are not well-demarcated.......but this Angoor Ada checkpost area has always been in possession of Afghanistan after 1897. Pakistan infiltrated and captured it due to Taliban attacks from this point. Its not a "gift" from Pakistan or any thing like that. Its a good move from Pakistani military to give up on the captured Afghanistan territory.

Now we are facing the situation like Arab saying 'OONT KHAIMAY MAIN OR OONT WALA BAHIR'.

This should be enquired that why did they handed over the check post to them. On a side they keep on saying that they will keep every inch of our mother land now what happened ?? We want it back by hook or by crook and whoever is responsible for this decition must be dealt seriously and made out and example of it

This is what happens when you let ARMY run your foreign policy lol.

Ridiculously misinformed is an understatement. Its one thing to say that occupied land should not have been given so easilu and should remain with us but its completely another to call the checkpost as land of Pakistan. The afpak border is the line of Pakistan and anthing on the west of the Durand is Afghanistan and this checkpost was on the west of the Durand. The Durand passes through the village of angur adda and the checkpost angur adda is located on the west side of the Durand.

You say bcz of Taliban but I was under the impression that we took over this post in 60s.

Nisar was right to be skeptical, and I was right for agreeing with him. This was a stupid move, GHQ screwed up. Afghans will never cooperate, when it comes to the border, why even bother trying?
No problem if that's the last mistake. We have plenty of means to rectify it. Seal the border and close all trade with them, and send a few million Afghans back to their homes, stop participating in peace process and bringing the fighting factions to the table and in a few weeks time....they will start cannibalising each other.

Everyone is getting damn emotional here but for no reason. The Angoor Ada in South Waziristan was a third border crossing just like Chaman and Torkham. Pakistan and Afghanistan had their set up on their own respective side. This crossing got closed aftermath of military operation in the area and after improved security situation we not only developed our side but also Afghan side (we were actually doing this in Afghan area and that too without any permission from Kabul). Now this border crossing has been opened and the Afghanistan side has been handed over to them so that they shud also start the formal process of movement of people and cargo. So why so much fuss here? Why people have gone bonkers on this? To facilitate trade the Tank-Wana-Angoor Adda road was constructed by Pak Army for same reason. Its just a Border Crossing Facility on Afghanistan side we are talking about. Have a look urselves.

https://www.google.com.sa/maps/plac...7f2bf17388d6647!8m2!3d32.5144665!4d69.2907334

And Earth View is given below
https://www.google.com.sa/maps/plac...3cdf33795d5bb14!8m2!3d32.2016298!4d70.3806218

@HRK, @That Guy , @smuhs1 , @Hiptullha , @Ghareeb_Da_Baal , @Psychic, @Winchester,@S.Y.A, @war&peace

Plz spare few minutes here and if I am wrong get me banned from this forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom