What's new

Afghanistan calls India an 'all-weather friend'

all weather ? take care india pathan sardi main sath sony ki demand ker sakta hai :lol:
Koi gal nahi hai paaji tussi tay saadey padosi ho, zarurat dey vele padosi nai kaam aauga tey kaun aauga, jaddon lod hovegi te tuada ghar tey hai hi.

Afghanistan calls India an ‘all-weather friend’ – The Express Tribune

However, the Afghan interior minister pursued traditional tactics at an international forum in sheer disregard to his president’s positive approach to open a new chapter in bilateral relations.

“They (Taliban) are accompanied by Pakistani-based extremist militant organisations as well as regional terrorist outfits such as IMU (Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan), ETIM (East Turkestan Islamic Movement) etc,” Daudzai said, in a written speech posted on his official Twitter account on Wednesday.
He said the IMU and ETIM latter are using Afghan Taliban as guides to cross over to Central Asia and beyond.
“This means we are located on the crossroads of terrorists going back and forth from subcontinent to Central Asia, Middle East and China.”

KABUL: National Security Advisor Ajit Doval today called on Afghan President Ashraf Ghani and CEO Abdullah Abdullah here and reaffirmed India's commitment to assist Afghanistan in building a strong, democratic and prosperous country.
  • "He (Doval) reiterated India's commitment to assist Afghanistan build a strong, democratic and prossperous country," it said.
  • Early in September, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj had made a day-long visit to Afghanistan and assured that "India is here to stay."
Ajit Doval visits Kabul, reaffirms India's commitment to assistance - The Economic Times

Two threads, one reply ....

49.gif

guess who is who ...:whistle:

Whole world is playing there game in afghanistan dude...why do you point your fingers only at India?

'Whole world is playing there game in afghanistan dude...why do you point your fingers only at Pakistan?'

Corrected ........ :angel:

Last edited:
Eventually the Taliban will win and take over Afghanistan, as soon as they launch a full scale attack I doubt the ANA will stand and fight. If such a scenario happens then why doesn't the Indian government also try to extend a hand of friendship to the Afghan Taliban? nothing wrong with keeping options on the table. I mean even a country like Turkey has come to the understanding and is now on friendly terms with the Kurds located in Iraq.

oh come on, at least coin a new term yourself, these afghanis can't survive without Pakistan.

ISLAMABAD: Just days after newly-elected Afghan President Ashraf Ghani called for an end to the traditional ’blame game’ between Pakistan and Afghanistan, acting Interior Minister Umer Daudzai alleged that the Taliban gets training and equipment in Pakistan.
“During the winter, the Taliban cross the Durand Line into their shelters in Pakistan, where they get training and equipment, and come back along with new recruits the following spring,” Daudzai, a close confidant of former President Hamid Karzai, told the Munich Security Conference Core Group Meeting in New Delhi.

Daudzai’s remarks come days after Ghani’s statements in favor of marking an end the Karzai-era mistrust and to open an era of tension-free relationship.

“We must avoid accusing each other and must create an atmosphere of trust between us. Today, a new window has been opened in relations between the two countries. We hope that the new window will turn into a door and finally into a corridor of cooperation,” President Ghani told the Pakistani National Security Adviser Sartaj Aziz in Kabul on Sunday.
However, the Afghan interior minister pursued traditional tactics at an international forum in sheer disregard to his president’s positive approach to open a new chapter in bilateral relations.

“They (Taliban) are accompanied by Pakistani-based extremist militant organisations as well as regional terrorist outfits such as IMU (Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan), ETIM (East Turkestan Islamic Movement) etc,” Daudzai said, in a written speech posted on his official Twitter account on Wednesday.
He said the IMU and ETIM latter are using Afghan Taliban as guides to cross over to Central Asia and beyond.
“This means we are located on the crossroads of terrorists going back and forth from subcontinent to Central Asia, Middle East and China.”

He claimed these militants have very close links with the drug and weapon mafia in Central Asia.
“With the help of the money they get from supplying drugs, they buy weapons to destabilise Afghanistan and the region as a whole.”
Describing India as “an all-weather friend of Afghanistan,” the Afghan Interior Minister admitted Kabul’s failure to eliminate the Taliban, whom Karzai had always termed as the “sons of Afghan soil.”

“We have challenges too, and rather serious challenges. We have not been able to break the Taliban movement and seasonal cycles,” Daudzai, who served as Karzai’s top diplomat in Pakistan.

However, Daudzai realised the key role of neighbours in the peace process with the Taliban.
“We all know that for a genuine peace settlement, our neighbors’ sincere cooperation is key. In this respect, we are inviting our neighbors to have a fresh look at the arising opportunities and see the threat that they are also now faced with,” the Afghan minister told the conference.

Afghanistan calls India an ‘all-weather friend’ – The Express Tribune

You are a guru.

Two threads, one reply ....

View attachment 137567

guess who is who ...:whistle:

'Whole world is playing there game in afghanistan dude...why do you point your fingers only at Pakistan?'

Corrected ........ :angel:

Which post of mine do you feel is inappropriate?
Does it matter? It all matters that Horus aka Aeronaut shudnt get annoyed. My experience says banning is all bout choice than reason. Live with it n enjoy lyf. Whether u r or banned from PDF. Period.

oh come on, at least coin a new term yourself, these afghanis can't survive without Pakistan.

You are a guru.
Thats what Pak Army wants to agress on Afghanistan tough they have openly n strongly said. STAY OUT. Now why dont Pak respect others sovergnity and rule of land. Afterall they r only asking pertaining to their own country.

Last edited:
We were part of the ruling structure.

No you weren't. Punjabi muslims had the lowest status in the Mughal Empire, who are you kidding? They had plenty of Hindus in their royal courts yet no Punjabi muslim.

Just days after newly-elected Afghan President Ashraf Ghani called for an end to the traditional ’blame game’ between Pakistan and Afghanistan, acting Interior Minister Umer Daudzai alleged that the Taliban gets training and equipment in Pakistan.

Wow first they are saying we should stop playing blame game then suddenly we have Interior Minister blaming Pakistan. So much for confidence shattering.

All major terrorists are sitting in afghanistan and they are blaming Pakistan .
Right! Pakistan is lily white! How dare the Afghans blame it for terrorism? :cheesy:

We were part of the ruling structure.

You were (and are) just musallahs. Just like the seopys were in British times.

Yeah..pakistan was in mars when the "former master" ruled.

Afghans at that time were themselves a conquered people, converted forcefully wholesale and ruled mostly by invaders themselves. They were (and are) victims just like Pakistani Muslims are.

The "bravado" of these musallahs is simply amusing for us. ;)

Afghans at that time were themselves a conquered people, converted forcefully wholesale and ruled mostly by invaders themselves. They were (and are) victims just like Pakistani Muslims are.

The "bravado" of these musallahs is simply amusing for us. ;)
Hmm...I'm not so fluent at history...but it's just common sense that till 1947 we were one. So what ever history I have...i.e., what ever atrocities have been committed on my forefathers, same have been committed onto them. Simple logic.

Hmm...I'm not so fluent at history...but it's just common sense that till 1947 we were one. So what ever history I have...i.e., what ever atrocities have been committed on my forefathers, same have been committed onto them. Simple logic.

A vicious cycle...

E.g. you can expect the kids of Rinkle Kumari to claim that "we Muslims ruled you Hindus for 1000 years". It will be the same absurd story repeating all over.

‘Forcibly converted' Hindu women choose to stay with husbands - The Hindu

Back
Top Bottom