What's new

Afghanistan calls back ambassador, senior diplomats from Pakistan after envoy's daughter's abduction

That’s a good start, now they should start taking their refugees back.
Affhanistan Dear friend India should take refugees. They are only 3 million.
Wouldn't the diplomatic immunity serve here?

Again diplomatic immunity and privacy concerns.

GoP has very limited options.
Acceptance of Sending back ambassador and diplomats is upon host govt.
Pak must not accept them till they apologize on afg national media.

Modi da Yaar
Ghani da Yaar

When will you find Pakistan da Yaar? Don't even have energy and willpower to discuss the shambolic handling by GoP.

I guess nobody is talking about the Chinese engineers now. Oops sorry didn't mean to blurt things out but when are the winds of change occurring at interior and foreign ministries? Both current OCCUPIER of the post have less hunger and drive than an average Village officer.
are you a spastic? dont answer that!

Who is moohdhi's yaar? do tell the forum who is moohdhi's yaar and sajjan Jindal's yaar too.

so GoP is not Pakistan's yaar then mian chedda sharif is? The issue of Chinese Engineers is still pending investigation. so instead of doing tooi manjney of platelets sharif. how about you take your hand away from performing the duty and put some pressure on your brain.

but that is asking for too much.
Ghani has proved to be an absolute bastard breed. This scumbag has zero self-worth. I can't wait for him to be airlifted to the US.
ghani the bc was living in the safety of Pakistan in the 80's and today the bc bites the hand that fed it.

Last edited:
Good riddance, by the way they were not even true representatives of people of Afghanistan, now Taliban should send their ambassador to Pakistan.

Afghanistan calls back ambassador, senior diplomats from Pakistan after envoy's daughter's abduction
Dawn.comPublished July 18, 2021 - Updated 5 minutes ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

An Afghan delegation will visit Pakistan soon to assess and follow up on the case, the Afghan foreign ministry said. — File

An Afghan delegation will visit Pakistan soon to assess and follow up on the case, the Afghan foreign ministry said. — File
Afghanistan on Sunday called back its ambassador and senior diplomats from Pakistan after the brief “kidnapping” of the Afghan envoy’s daughter in Islamabad.
"Following the abduction of the Afghan ambassador's daughter in Pakistan, the leadership of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan called back Afghanistan's ambassador and senior diplomats from Pakistan until all security threats are addressed including the arrest and trial of the perpetrators of abduction," the Afghan foreign ministry said in a statement.
It said an Afghan delegation will visit Pakistan soon to assess and follow up on the case and "all related issues", adding that "subsequent actions will follow based on the findings".

Ambassador Najibullah Alikhil’s daughter, Silsila, was abducted from Islamabad’s commercial hub by unidentified persons on Friday who also subjected her to torture.
She was returning home in the afternoon in a taxi after visiting a bakery in Islamabad's Blue Area when the driver picked up another man, who verbally abused and assaulted her. She was later dropped in an unconscious condition by the taxi driver on a roadside.
Her medical report confirmed that she had been physically assaulted.
Following the incident, Prime Minister Imran Khan had directed Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid to utilise all resources to apprehend the culprits involved in the kidnapping.
Earlier on Sunday, the interior minister told a press conference that the taxi drivers who drove the Afghan ambassador's daughter before her abduction had been interrogated and a first information report had been registered.
"I want to inform the international media that the police is investigating the report of the Afghan ambassador's daughter issue ... and we have registered a case on her request under [Sections] 34 (common intent), 365 (kidnapping or abducting with intent secretly and wrongfully to confine person), 354 (assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty) and 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the PPC (Pakistan Penal Code)," Rashid said.
He said the interviews of the trio of taxi drivers whose cars Silsila had sat in had been recorded. Rashid revealed that the first driver had driven the envoy's daughter to Khadda Market, a second had then driven her to Rawalpindi, and a third had driven her from Daman-i-Koh.
The minister said footage of her trip from Rawalpindi to Daman-i-Koh was missing and the matter was under investigation. He said the "riddle" would be solved by the evening and all aspects of the case would be unearthed.
More to follow.

Both current OCCUPIER of the post have less hunger and drive than an average Village officer.

The "kind leadership" upgraded patwari to v.o now they can offcially sit on a chair as the suffix officer sounds civilized -------. Patwaris might go extinct and that may only leave the thanaydar putting up with all the seasonal revolutionary outbursts of burger kids. However there was a romour that board of revenues are about to hire for patwari portfolios this year around . I dont believe it .

The speed which Afghan Taliban is advancing and taking more territory, the puppet regime won't last long, so this whole episode drama of kidnapping is a good excuse and live in exile in a Western country.

Who is moohdhi's yaar? do tell the forum who is moohdhi's yaar and sajjan Jindal's yaar too.

Previous governments were as transparent as current government is when it comes to Indian affairs.

Previous governments were as transparent as current government is when it comes to Indian affairs.
why didnt mian appoint a Foreign minister? all the countries have a foreign minister to deal with nations and in its panj saal mian made sure there was no foreign minister and Pakistan suffered on the diplomatic front. it had to be forced upon the oaf to appoint a phoreign mantary.

explains why despite catching a diamond like kulbhushan to show the world indian state terrorism. BUT NO there was no bc foreign minister because mian over grown arse had sat on it. yar'e moohdhi comes first. just like that glass holding witch lying stain on all women dosent utter a word against atrocities in occupied Kashmir because darling moohdhi will not be happy.

I don't understand why we are giving so much importance to Afghanistan. Every second thread here is related to Afghanistan. Who really gives a f**k to a failed country and a govt whose days are already numbered. What ever sh*t is happening there, should remain there. They are insignificant, just close the borders, only people with legal visa should be allowed. Ghani govt doesn't want to have any relationship with Pak Govt than so be it. Call your ambassadar too. Quietly wait for the new govt there aka talibans.

Because Baychare Pakistanis suffer from an inferiority complex when it comes to Afghanistan. Although we have this apologetic attitude towards every nation, when it comes to Afghans we are ready to bend over for them.

why didnt mian appoint a Foreign minister? all the countries have a foreign minister to deal with nations and in its panj saal mian made sure there was no foreign minister and Pakistan suffered on the diplomatic front. it had to be forced upon the oaf to appoint a phoreign mantary.

explains why despite catching a diamond like kulbhushan to show the world indian state terrorism. BUT NO there was no bc foreign minister because mian over grown arse had sat on it. yar'e moohdhi comes first. just like that glass holding witch lying stain on all women dosent utter a word against atrocities in occupied Kashmir because darling moohdhi will not be happy.

What can one say when PM exercises his executive authority to appoint or leave the position vacant.

Regardless, a mere personnel occupancy of the post of foreign affairs is a very thin straw to clutch upon.

The current regime is shamelessly unapologetic be it dealing with Nazis or Proxies about keeping Pakistanis in the dark for some doctrine of necessary silence.
explains why despite catching a diamond like kulbhushan to show the world indian state terrorism.

My guess is pressure from Iran.

Tooi was atleast smart enough to not enroll tigers in some Aryan quad.
word against atrocities in occupied Kashmir because darling moohdhi will not be happy.
August 05, 2019
February 27, 2019

Both happened post tooi enlightened era

What can one say when PM exercises his executive authority to appoint or leave the position vacant.

Regardless, a mere personnel occupancy of the post of foreign affairs is a very thin straw to clutch upon.

The current regime is shamelessly unapologetic be it dealing with Nazis or Proxies about keeping Pakistanis in the dark for some doctrine of necessary silence.
standard chawal, no accountability. just regurgitated crap. the damage done to Pakistan in those years diplomatically. who will answer fo it?

The current regime just told the yank to get lost. lets see your khabees mian doin it. BUT IT WONT. mai baap biden doesn't get well wishes for winning just because it won now is it. I dont see the amritsari kabbaria party saying anything to highlight the crimes of mians pharand moohdhi either.

My guess is pressure from Iran.

Tooi was atleast smart enough to not enroll tigers in some Aryan quad.
chawal yahvian and bongian a hallmark of amritsari kabaria's loyalist. I didnt hear iran take anyone's side BUT we did see mian send the case to international court and indian lawyers using harami pigs commnet against Pakistan in their defence for the monkey Pakistan caught.

August 05, 2019
February 27, 2019

Both happened post tooi enlightened era

are you spastic? dont answer it.

so if mian the pharand of moohdhi was in power then moohdhi would never have scrapped article 370? moohdhi told mian that did it? abdul basit the ambassador to delhi says so otherwise? he says that the haram charbi drum was made aware of indian designs YET the phrand of moohdhi was doing what exactly? walking with a finger up its arse.

as for 27 Feb. Kicked the arse of indians. I can GURANTEE one thing if harami traitor pig was in power. it would have take the blame like it did in bombay and told the world reuters the address of the supposed culprit was Pakistani. just like it did dawn leaks the traitor.

the damage done to Pakistan in those years diplomatically. who will answer fo it?
Mushraff. He left Pakistan at the mercy of India due to some strategic suicide doctrine himself.
The current regime just told the yank to get lost.
You better tell Ghazi to stop making Quad threads about glorious Aryan trade corridor
I didnt hear iran take anyone's side
They did take their side.
. just like it did dawn leaks the traitor.

Why did not anyone protest the verdict?
dont answer it.

don't ask rhetorical questions on accountability.

GoP has provided multiple amnesty scheme some of which are downright unconstitutional.
as for 27 Feb. Kicked the arse of indians.
apparently anyone who disagrees with this becomes a traitor conveniently.

go watch some dhoop ki deewar and listen to some new rap breaking boundaries.

Last edited:
moohdhi would never have scrapped article 370?
Apparently Modi was afraid of a corrupt tooi but not from gun toting playboy living life as a sportsman atop a hill.
he says that the haram charbi drum was made aware of indian designs YET the phrand of moohdhi was doing what exactly?
i admire the matrix scenarios in your head. they are creative. According to you Mr. Sharif had prior knowledge of A35 and A370 but Imran Khan and GoP woke up on August 05, 2019 absolutely oblivious.

Can I now ask for that rhetorical accountability?

Mushraff. He left Pakistan at the mercy of India due to some strategic suicide doctrine himself.
how? mian was fully aware of the situation BUT mai baap bill clinton told the little piggy and it stabs the country in the back. nothing new there.
They did take their side.
oh did they? show me. But we all know how the harami pork took the case to international court so india could get releif. I keep asking you why is it that porky couldnt say kulbushan? phupphi vihay hoi si?
Why did not anyone protest the verdict?
well why do people say that mian the traitor porky begged for forgiveness from Raheel sharif? the army rejected the verdict because mian got some useful idiots to be fall guys a speciality of the cretin. and done raffa daffa. other than loyalists of kabaria tubbar everyone else who puts Pakistan before the pig regard the porky a traitor. as I said already india used dawn leaks to get out of trouble for its monkey getting caught.

you too are a pro traitor for being a porky supporter and as I highlighted many times that you keep porky above Pakistan.

don't ask rhetorical questions on accountability.

GoP has provided multiple amnesty scheme some of which are downright unconstitutional.
the most amnesty schemes I am aware of were done by porky party there was one in the early 90's then again before it took panga with army in late 90's then again at some point before being sent packing.

so these are halal amnesty schemes. just like murder, adultry etc are all legal crimes when a person is in kabarai amritasi party.

apparently anyone who disagrees with this becomes a traitor conveniently.

go watch some dhoop ki deewar and listen to some new rap breaking boundaries.
oh I am sorry did I hurt your pharand india's feelings you runt?

Apparently Modi was afraid of a corrupt tooi but not from gun toting playboy living life as a sportsman atop a hill.
instead of being a chawal and a traitor to Pakistan. answer the question. when the former ambassador made light that india was going to scrap 370 in kabarria tenure. what did mian do? if you could answer this question then you would but all you have is snarky snide at best.
i admire the matrix scenarios in your head. they are creative. According to you Mr. Sharif had prior knowledge of A35 and A370 but Imran Khan and GoP woke up on August 05, 2019 absolutely oblivious.

Can I now ask for that rhetorical accountability?
are you a spastic? dont answer that.

seeing as though the haram dukhter the new peeli taxi with a stainless steel glass in hand goes to kashmir and all it s#its from its mouth is against Pakistan. why is haram dukhter against Azad Kashmir becoming a Pakistani province? OH phrand moohdhi will get upset! just like the harami peeli taxi dukhter cannot say anything about the crimes being committed in occupied Kashmir Yet has enough ghand spilling from the harama mouth to bash the only PM who has spoken more for Kashmir that harami kabari did all it life.

what amazing contrasts.

You better tell Ghazi to stop making Quad threads about glorious Aryan trade corridor
are you a spastic? dont answer that.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom