What's new

Afghanistan bullish on military ties with India

@illusion8 l Its amazing how Indians automatically think that ISI attacked XYZ in Afghanistan while ignoring its own domestic dynamics.

An attack on a presidential hopeful - a planned embassy attack the night before the new PM is to be sworned in? - while there are thousands of less secured targets all over Afghanistan? come on now @Aeronaut, give some credit for the guts and the implications (if it had been successful) where it belongs.

Here's confirmation from the Afghan intelligence itself. The implications are to be measured at a later stage though...

Attack on Abdullah Abdullah was carried out by foreign intelligence through LeT : Afganistan

Last edited:
Any way it is going to messy.We can see disintegration of ANA if that Congress and Rahul Gandhi is in rule .But fortunately for us and Afghanis our PM is Narendra Modi and NSA is Ajit Doval.They will do their best to maintain stability in Afghanistan.

lets get down to the main question

will India support Afghanistan directly in case of Afghans being out-numbered by Taliban ? Or shall the Indian govt take the same old tone of not interfering in internal matters. Esp after knowing that if Afghanistan falls into Taliban regime again .. it will mean an unstable south Asia again and posses a threat to Indian national security

lets get down to the main question

will India support Afghanistan directly in case of Afghans being out-numbered by Taliban ? Or shall the Indian govt take the same old tone of not interfering in internal matters. Esp after knowing that if Afghanistan falls into Taliban regime again .. it will mean an unstable south Asia again and posses a threat to Indian national security

It will go beyond fighting physically. Let's just say that there might be a second internal front opened in a large, rugged province called B-province in our friendly neighbourhood.

Turkey: It was used by private hospitals only. They all have replaced it with Bell 429 to meet EU standards.

Perhaps. But honestly, you didn't have to. HAL Dhruv is fitted with a French designed engine. And the helicopter serves us wonderfully in high altitude.

@illusion8 l NDS chief is a Northern Alliance drug dealer. He's blaming Pakistan because he's incompetent. The attack was amaturish, not what you'd associate with 'persumebly' an 'almighty' agency that can kill whoever it wants. One of my friends from ISI told me once that its always amusing hearing these conspiracy theories as if we sit around, sip tea and plan assasinations.

On a personal note, i do want the NDS chief to bite dust.

@illusion8 l NDS chief is a Northern Alliance drug dealer. He's blaming Pakistan because he's incompetent. The attack was amaturish, not what you'd associate with 'persumebly' an 'almighty' agency that can kill whoever it wants. One of my friends from ISI told me once that its always amusing hearing these conspiracy theories as if we sit around, sip tea and plan assasinations.

On a personal note, i do want the NDS chief to bite dust.

On a very personal note, they only sip tea when schmoney comes from Amrika. Lies and deceptions. ISI was only successful during Afghan jihad due to their Amrikan counterparts (money coming in). Once Amrikans left, ISI failed (as usual).

Same story now. ISI is successful because money comes in (same people are terrors now).

I wanna meet this intel guy. Lets see what they have to show (other than the usual stories of nukes - which is true).

Bullshit article, Karzai is no longer in office. Afghanistan is part of the South Asian Ummah ready to Balkanize India.

Back
Top Bottom