What's new

Afghani JCOS, claims Sindh river as Pak-Afghan border.

I summoned you because I wanted to complain that the boy you trained - the JCOS of the Afghan Army - is claiming as much as 2/3rd of Pakistan up till Sindh ! :mad:

I thought we were brothers - How could you do this to us ? :cray:

Make it right or else the wife is gonna find out about your fling with a certain female general you worked with ! :whistle:

lol..sure as hell i did not train him.......he is a JCOS general for christ sake.....

Can't be responsible for any blabbing mouth general in afghanistan...He is a General, so he have a General Problem, i was just a Captain, i only have Captain Problem :)

lol..sure as hell i did not train him.......he is a JCOS general for christ sake.....

Can't be responsible for any blabbing mouth general in afghanistan...He is a General, so he have a General Problem, i was just a Captain, i only have Captain Problem :)

So you won't have any qualms if I were to start claiming Pakistan's borders being up to Turkmenistan, Tajikstan & Uzbekistan with Afghanistan being our 5th Province - Would you ? :unsure:

So you won't have any qualms if I were to start claiming Pakistan's borders being up to Turkmenistan, Tajikstan & Uzbekistan with Afghanistan being our 5th Province - Would you ? :unsure:

lol claim whatever you want, as long as i don't need to go back and fight for another year :)

So bro do you honestly think the ANA would be able to hold up once you guys pack up & leave ?

Honestly? No, the quality of the troop is ok, just too little of them. They need 6 to 10 times more of the same quality, IMO, those warlord and tribal leader cannot be trusted....

Honestly? No, the quality of the troop is ok, just too little of them. They need 6 to 10 times more of the same quality, IMO, those warlord and tribal leader cannot be trusted....

We - in Pakistan - are in a conundrum here then; if they fall or their ability to maintain the present Government's writ is significantly diminished we might see an upsurge in the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan attacks on the Pakistan Army & the Civilians because then they'd have exponentially more sanctuaries to operate from across the Durand Line but on the other hand if the Government grows stronger they'd going to resort to their Pre-Afghan Jihad Bull Sh*t of Loy or Greater Afghanistan once more by even more actively arming & supporting anti-state elements of Pakistan against us ! :(

I wish Afghanistan could be wished away to the North Pole or something ! :hitwall:

So what do you think Pakistan should do ? :unsure:

Dreams have no limits !

000100b0.jpeg

Wishful thinking !

CatLionMirror.jpg

We - in Pakistan - are in a conundrum here then; if they fall or their ability to maintain the present Government's writ is significantly diminished we might see an upsurge in the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan attacks on the Pakistan Army & the Civilians because then they'd have exponentially more sanctuaries to operate from across the Durand Line but on the other hand if the Government grows stronger they'd going to resort to their Pre-Afghan Jihad Bull Sh*t of Loy or Greater Afghanistan once more by even more actively arming & supporting anti-state elements of Pakistan against us ! :(

I wish Afghanistan could be wished away to the North Pole or something ! :hitwall:

So what do you think Pakistan should do ? :unsure:

Sorry to 'butt' in Butt saahb but I'd like to take issue with this posited (potential) outcome you have predicted. The TTP has resounding logistical and other support from within the current ex-NA Afghan establishment, along with likely acquiescence of the American intelligence to pressurize Pakistan on certain issues.

A civil war-like scenario which Afghanistan in all probability would descend into within 8 months-1 year of complete withdrawal of the West's active combat troops, would most likely not bode well for TTP-linked elements. A certain level of stability or control is needed to maintain those safehouses, staging grounds and logistical routes. Once the real Taliban reclaim their rightful lands and place, we can expect to see an ultimatum tacitly placed before TTP murderers: either submit to the writ of the state through negotiations, or face complete annhilation through the PA on this side, and Mullah Omar's people on that side of the Durrand.

As for the illegitimate government growing stronger- that's out of the question, as they had an equal hand in the occupation. It should become much clearer towards end of this year and early '15.

In other words, our plan of action remains on track. To wait it out quietly, eliminate anti-state elements in our lands, and continue to support genuine Afghans towards a reconciled and Pakistan-friendly Afghanistan. The worst, in my opinion, is about to be over, not about to begin. Can't say the same for some of those pesky Afghans with their protests and flag-burnings though :lol:

Haha Afghans are a mix of Isreali and Aryan races, we are born physical superior, with green, brown or blue eyes.

And our superiority is well known throughout your history.

Thank you my mongoloid mongrel-heritage having friend. The whole world's most learned and advanced geneticists, researchers & anthropologists on one side, and our Afaghn zealot friends on the other :lol: Hmm, tough decision. Think I'll go with the scientists over the cavemen

We are perhaps world's most stupidest nation. We help people that want to harm us.
chief we are feeding nearly 3.5 million afghan refuges who doesn't let a day pass by with out abusing us, while on the other hand we have turned our face away from the those who even after 43 years still desires their God forsaken choice which they made back in 47 that is "Pakistan"
(khushi bhi tum ho, aur ghum bhi tum ho.....
wafa bhi tum ho aur jafaa bhi tum ho......
marz bhi tum ho...... aur ilaj' bhi tum ho',
aye Pakistan" akhir hum badnaseebon
ki arzoo hi kyun tum ho.....)

(a stranded Pakistani )

translated (you are our happiness & sadness, love & betrayal, sickness & treatment oh Pakistan off all the people why did only we had to love you)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom