United Kingdom
Enjoy gents.

1-1.jpg
2.jpg
3-2.jpg
4-2.jpg
5-1.jpg

6.jpg

Thanks @airomerix yet another great thread. Can't PAF release the classified records of other aircraft that it shot down during this period?
I think it has something to do with current Pak-Russia relations.

Obviously we shot down many of their jets. Releasing such records will not be taken positively on the other side. Downing of a military jet is a huge embarrassment. Ask the Indians. :enjoy:

What is not to love, only a fool will not agree... PAF has long history with this deadly viper and has every right to be proud of it before, now and going in to the future its still one of the deadliest fighters in the world to date.

Last edited:
What is not to love, only a fool will not agree... PAF has long history with this deadly viper and has every right to be proud of it before, now and going in to the future its still one of the deadliest fighters in the world to date.
Yes that is true and PAF has all the reasons to be proud of it. People just hate because it has strings attached and USA stole our money.

Obviously we shot down many of their jets. Releasing such records will not be taken positively on the other side. Downing of a military jet is a huge embarrassment. Ask the Indians. :enjoy:

You are an asset to this forum.

Thanks for the thread.

Yes that is true and PAF has all the reasons to be proud of it. People just hate because it has strings attached and USA stole our money.

True, strings I agree and they stole our money but I think people should be more upset and mad about our own previous politicians scums like Mr.10% and Nawaz and many others I think that's more important on the agenda then some war machines look at what they have done to our nation really sad and disgusting.

They elected Modi back to partially compensate for that....

True, strings I agree and they stole our money but I think people should be more upset and mad about our own previous politicians scums like Mr.10% and Nawaz and many others I think that's more important on the agenda then some war machines look at what they have done to our nation really sad and disgusting.
I think they do on the relevant threads.

Russia not used its major and good technology at such encounter as mig31 was available to them at that time and if it was used it would be very difficult for our f16 to down it but there were more chances that f16 would be downed by russians so by downing old technology jets by using superior f16 we cannot underestimate power of russian airforce

God bless you sir for these treasures. May I ask, do you own a copy of the legendary tome "Defenders of Pakistan"? I have fond memories of when I first picked that book from my parents' shelf thirty odd years ago - I tell a lie, I didn't pick it from the shelf, but rather my mother made a song and dance over this particular book and made us kids read it! That is when I and many other Pakistani expats first understood the importance of the F-16 to Pakistan. PAF has a special place in its heart for the Viper/Fighting Falcon.

Back
Top Bottom