What's new

Afghan Taliban turning into well-trained force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing less than NATO standards.

Yeah i do, any problem?

We will solve our own issues, as long as pakistan stop meddling in our internal affairs.
Why Pakistanis would have any problem with your childish behaviour.
As you said pakistan is not your friend so why should we not meddling. It's our interest we don't want to see india sitting back there and stabbing our back. You mean to say pakistan should sleep and ask afghans to invite india and let her do whatever she wants to do. Common we are no more friends. Grow up. We will protect our interests. It's your people interests not to choose sides. And please ask your have some shame and take your refugees back.

Last edited:
Why Pakistanis would have any problem with your childish behaviour.
As you said pakistan is not your friend so why should we not meddling

So why shouldn't we call you enemies, and ask the US to bomb your safe heaven, and support India?

It's our interest we don't want to see india sitting back there and stabbing our back. You mean to say pakistan should sleep and ask afghans to invite india and let her do whatever she wants to do. Common we are no more friends. Grow up. We will protect our interests. It's your people interests not to choose sides. And please ask your have some shame and take your refugees back.

Oh now comes the Pakistani Idea of that India wants to invade them.

If India wanted to invade you, they would do it today, your tiny defence is no match for India.

Grow up, India don't give a f*ck about your hole of a land.

So why shouldn't we call you enemies, and ask the US to bomb your safe heaven, and support India?
CALL US WHATEVER
TAKE YOUR MORE THEN 2 MILLION REFUGEES BACK FROM PAKISTAN FIRST BEFORE ASKING YOUR GRANDFATHER USA TO BOMB US,
BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO PROVIDE THEM FREE PROTECTION FROM USA LIKE WE WILL PROVIDE TO OUR OWN CITIZENS.

IF U HAVE THE GUTS, DO IT THEN, BOMB PAKISTAN IF U AND ALL WORLD CAN BUT LET ME TELL YOU, KARZAI'S FATHER USA, ISRAEL, AND INDIA HAD ALSO DECIDED TO BOMB PAKISTAN's NUCLEAR REACTOR In 1998 BUT COULDNT DO A SHIT!!!
THIS IS OUR ARMY, AND YOU TALK ABOUT QUANTITY OF IT AND IT LACKS QUALITY??
THE QUALITY CAN BE SHOWN TO ANYBODY ON DEMAND ANY TIME WITH PAKISTANI NUKES!

CALL US WHATEVER
TAKE YOUR MORE THEN 2 MILLION REFUGEES BACK FROM PAKISTAN FIRST BEFORE ASKING YOUR GRANDFATHER USA TO BOMB US,
BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO PROVIDE THEM FREE PROTECTION FROM USA LIKE WE WILL PROVIDE TO OUR OWN CITIZENS.

IF U HAVE THE GUTS, DO IT THEN, BOMB PAKISTAN IF U AND ALL WORLD CAN BUT LET ME TELL YOU, KARZAI'S FATHER USA, ISRAEL, AND INDIA HAD ALSO DECIDED TO BOMB PAKISTAN's NUCLEAR REACTOR In 1998 BUT COULDNT DO A SHIT!!!
THIS IS OUR ARMY, AND YOU TALK ABOUT QUANTITY OF IT AND IT LACKS QUALITY??
THE QUALITY CAN BE SHOWN TO ANYBODY ON DEMAND ANY TIME WITH PAKISTANI NUKES!

You do understand that caps lock can be turned of?

mighty super power **** army started 3 wars against India, and got the D all 3 times.

Oh now comes the Pakistani Idea of that India wants to invade them.

If India wanted to invade you, they would do it today, your tiny defence is no match for India.

Grow up, India don't give a f*ck about your hole of a land.
Kid worry about your problems. Think about post withdrawal. Think about how your afghani Arses sit together. Don't worry about pakistan. we have faced the worse situation than this. And about your indians don't giv fk thing. That is what we really want from them. Please take your afghan refugees back. Or ask india your friend to give them refugee.

You do understand that caps lock can be turned of?

mighty super power **** army started 3 wars against India, and got the D all 3 times.
Now the mighty afghan ,after his afghani a** kicked , trying to defend indians here. Where is your Afghani GHARAT?.

Kid worry about your problems. Think about post withdrawal. Think about how your afghani Arses sit together. Don't worry about pakistan. we have faced the worse situation than this. And about your indians don't giv fk thing. That is what we really want from them. Please take your afghan refugees back. Or ask india your friend to give them refugee.

Now the mighty afghan ,after his afghani a** kicked , trying to defend indians here. Where is your Afghani GHARAT?.

first of all, learn spelling.

secondly, the BSA is gonna be signed, and the US will stay, hopefully the drones will continue their work as well.

Useless.

As long as they operate from the mountains and hide again.No matter how much trained they become.

ANA or even Afghanistan paramilitary will be regarded more powerful and well trained than them.

first of all, learn spelling.

secondly, the BSA is gonna be signed, and the US will stay, hopefully the drones will continue their work as well.
Ok I will learn spelling "gonna be".:rofl: You are really now bitching.. You was talking about something called pakis shame Where is your afghan shame when you are hiding behind indian might now. You remember i said when an afghan gets down he always try to hide behind india/pakistan/usa/russia. and you proved it. That is what we want ask that goon to sign it. That is how you guys can be controlled. Otherwise it will be mess again and we don't want this again. More mess more refugees more trouble. No Not Again.

Ok I will learn spelling "gonna be".

Oh God, protect the human race, from such creatures.

You was talking about something called pakis shame

No i didn't read it again "It's a shame".

You remember i said when an afghan gets down

Pakistanis has never in their history (fairly short), downed an Afghan.

That Afghan india guy need a happymeal. OHH forgot no macdonalds in Afghanistan.
That Afghan india guy need a happymeal. OHH forgot no macdonalds in Afghanistan.:rofl:

Borther! Drones! hide your little Bin Laden supporter.

Oh God, protect the human race, from such creatures.
No i didn't read it again "It's a shame"
Pakistanis has never in their history (fairly short), downed an Afghan.
Borther! Drones! hide your little Bin Laden supporter.
You are bitching around now and nothing in reply to say. You are really a kid. So I would stop wasting my time on you.so bedrood and moafagh bashed.:enjoy:

You are bitching around now and nothing in reply to say. You are really a kid. So I would stop wasting my time on you.so bedrood and moafagh bashed.:enjoy:

you are very mature, claiming other to be kids.

But hell, we'll see eachother in an other debate then :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom