What's new

Afghan Taliban turning into well-trained force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely well equipped army? you know PA is based on quantity not quality.

PA has failed before against the TTP, and nothing shows that you can crush them.

Let me explain to you why Pakistan is not owned by Pakistanis.

TTP, control and activity in tribal Pashtun areas, no rule of governments law there.
Baluch fighters, undermines the rule of law in Baluchistan.
IMF is forcing your government to make reforms, in order to continue aid.
Sharif, is an Arab doll.

Foreign powers are playing a bigger role in Pakistan, than Pakistanis themselves does.
Now who is talking. Our generals don't get ready in 5 years. So shusss

According to surveys Pakistan is the most hated country in the world, And Pakistanis is the most hated People.
Have i said we are enemies, read my post again.
Oh now acting like a kid your hate/survey thing is not a reply. But I would give you answer. Tell those survey guys if next time any pakistani asks them for their sisters hand simply reject it. As if pakistani cares. NATO did not attacked our country it's your own afghans who supported them to attack your own afghans.
Read my post again I never said that you said it. I said it because mostly afghans consider pakistan an enemy even your president openly said it so many time and asks USA to attack pakistan the original enemy.

Tell those survey guys if next time any pakistani asks them for their sisters hand simply reject it.

What are you talking about? :hitwall:

NATO did not attacked our country it's your own afghans who supported them to attack your own afghans.

NATO is not our enemy, nor is India.

mostly afghans consider pakistan an enemy even your president openly said it so many time and asks USA to attack pakistan the original enemy.

Lie, Mr. Karzai said that terrorist heavens should be targeted in Pakistan, instead of fighting an endless war in Afghanistan.
Many Afghans see you guys as their enemy, because you openly support terrorist in Afghanistan.

I hope ANA crushes them brutally.

Support from pakistanis for Taliban is not surprising though.

Extremely well equipped army? you know PA is based on quantity not quality.

:lol:

What,according to you, is "quality"? Nothing less than U.S military?

Pakistan Military is one of the strongest militaries on the face of planet, while your shitland doesn't even have a military.

PA has failed before against the TTP, and nothing shows that you can crush them.

Failed? where? LOL!

Pakistan military won every war with TTP..specially the most major one in SWAT...but it hasn't gone 'all-out' on TTP rats as of yet.
TTP, control and activity in tribal Pashtun areas, no rule of governments law there.

There never was any government rule in Tribal Areas. LOL
Baluch fighters, undermines the rule of law in Baluchistan.

Mexican gangs undermine rule of law in many U.S states..does it mean Americans don't own America? LMAO!

IMF is forcing your government to make reforms, in order to continue aid.

Yeah. We are recovering from economic disaster..Wish us luck.

Sharif, is an Arab doll.

Still better than Karzai. Moreover, it is the actions that speak louder than words.

Foreign powers are playing a bigger role in Pakistan, than Pakistanis themselves does.

What 'role' exactly, retard?

Pakistanis own the land, resources, workforce, military, law, and everything in Pakistan. We even make strategies by the way "we" like. I wonder if America convinced us to attack Haqqani network? :lol:

You are just a crying-*** bitching Afghan who licks hindu *** and bits his own Muslim brothers' who fed him and his family. It reflects the character of your mother though.

What are you talking about? :hitwall:

NATO is not our enemy, nor is India.

Lie, Mr. Karzai said that terrorist heavens should be targeted in Pakistan, instead of fighting an endless war in Afghanistan.
Many Afghans see you guys as their enemy, because you openly support terrorist in Afghanistan.
You will feel and understand it later on don't worry. That is what I am saying when most afghans thinks us as enemy so what do you expect from an enemy. I don't think there is hate or love between countries. It's interests and we were saving our interests when we supported and trained them with Americans. And we are still protecting our interests. If we openly supported them what about Americans they were with us at that time as well. But they are not your enemies. Y only Pakistan?. Just take your mess out of pakistan and sort out your problems inside Afghanistan. Stop blaming pakistan for your own afghani problems you are fighting each others and when one gets down. They run towards pakistan/russia/india for help. What wrong with you guys can't you sit together and solve it yourselves.

u want kids to do a mens job?? Nato cant defeate them u think these ANA lads with AK 47 and no airforce will b able to defeat them?? KILL the nothern aliance assh@@e all the problems will be solved

u want kids to do a mens job?? Nato cant defeate them u think these ANA lads with AK 47 and no airforce will b able to defeat them?? KILL the nothern aliance assh@@e all the problems will be solved

I think ANA consists of people from both former NA and Pashtuns.

Lets suppose ANA turns again into NA and is a total non-Pashtun force. You want to kill all non-Pashtun fighters who have the backing of more than half of Afghanistan's population..? ANA ( NA according to you ) is a force of more than 300,000 fighters. You want to kill all of them to solve the "problem"..?

What will be the next step..? Cleansing AFghanistan of all non-Pashtun people..?

Nothing less than NATO standards.

Pakistan military won every war with TTP..specially the most major one in SWAT...but it hasn't gone 'all-out' on TTP rats as of yet.
So why is TTP still a problem?

Mexican gangs undermine rule of law in many U.S states..does it mean Americans don't own America? LMAO!
Mexican gangs don't blow things up, and make their own laws, which actually is cover half of the US.

Muslim brothers'
That term doesn't exist, wake up from your sleep

You write P of Pakistan in small letters just to show disrespect to Pakistan?
Yeah i do, any problem? inferior?

u want kids to do a mens job??

And who are these men?

You will feel and understand it later on don't worry. That is what I am saying when most afghans thinks us as enemy so what do you expect from an enemy. I don't think there is hate or love between countries. It's interests and we were saving our interests when we supported and trained them with Americans. And we are still protecting our interests. If we openly supported them what about Americans they were with us at that time as well. But they are not your enemies. Y only Pakistan?. Just take your mess out of pakistan and sort out your problems inside Afghanistan. Stop blaming pakistan for your own afghani problems you are fighting each others and when one gets down. They run towards pakistan/russia/india for help. What wrong with you guys can't you sit together and solve it yourselves.

We will solve our own issues, as long as pakistan stop meddling in our internal affairs.

We will crush them sooner or later.

No, pakistan is special, is getting bomb by suicide bombers while supporting suicide bombers.

I think ANA consists of people from both former NA and Pashtuns.

Lets suppose ANA turns again into NA and is a total non-Pashtun force. You want to kill all non-Pashtun fighters who have the backing of more than half of Afghanistan's population..? ANA ( NA according to you ) is a force of more than 300,000 fighters. You want to kill all of them to solve the "problem"..?

What will be the next step..? Cleansing AFghanistan of all non-Pashtun people..?

around 40% of the army are Pashtuns.

We will crush them sooner or later.

No, pakistan is special, is getting bomb by suicide bombers while supporting suicide bombers.

around 40% of the army are Pashtuns.

Thats what I had heard. Strong ANA is the need of the whole region.

Good luck to ANA shooting those Talibunnies. Show no mercy. Take no prisoners.

Where were your shame when you afghans took asylum in pakistan. It's your own war if you have shame fight it in Afghanistan not in Karachi or in pakistan. Take all your refugees back and Feed them and give them jobs there. now we are pakis back in the days we were brothers for you afghans. shame on you dual faces. if we are enemies ,as you think we are, whatelse you expect from your enemy and then why cry like ...... It's you people who give trouble to this whole world not us pakis. We were doing our job then and doing our job now which is the safety of our land.
most of the terror in the world starts in Pakistan

:lol:

Pakistan Military is one of the strongest militaries on the face of planet, while your shitland doesn't even have a military.

Failed? where? LOL!

There never was any government rule in Tribal Areas. LOL

Yeah. We are recovering from economic disaster..Wish us luck.

Still better than Karzai. Moreover, it is the actions that speak louder than words.

What 'role' exactly, retard?

Pakistanis own the land, resources, workforce, military, law, and everything in Pakistan. We even make strategies by the way "we" like. I wonder if America convinced us to attack Haqqani network? :lol:

You are just a crying-*** bitching Afghan who licks hindu *** and bits his own Muslim brothers' who fed him and his family. It reflects the character of your mother though.

You write P of Pakistan in small letters just to show disrespect to Pakistan? You fucking cow-piss drinking son of a cow-piss drinking whore.

Go worship your gandu kaali maata which can't even move when I piss on her.

Hello to You too... Enjoy your stay...

i hope after us leaves afganistan talibitches crush ANA
and then we can nuke afghanistan
PWNWAR_NUKE.jpg

According to surveys Pakistan is the most hated country in the world, And Pakistanis is the most hated People.

we dont give a shit we are liked or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom