What's new

Afghan Taliban condemn Hakimullah Mehsud's killing

zaroorat k time gadhay ko bhi ------ banana perta hai and HUM was the requirement of the time but the bastered US shows its dogy nature time has come to atleast stop the nato supplies.

Which Afghan taliban ? Mullah omar is afg taliban were so worried for the death of their beloved friend why the started attacking ttp on the 1st place

dude mulla omer does not support pakistani taliban, perhaps this is a false news or even if he had condemned it, it would be for the reason that he (mesud) was ready to have peace talks with pakistan and then US drone killed him, thats why he condemned this killing

wow! height of refusal ..!!! they dont condemn drone attack. they condemn the death of great brave "mullah" hakeemullah.(stress the world "mullah" has meaning for afghn taliban) and offer condolences to his family!

have they ever condemn an attack by TTP in pakistan...never
this isnt the first time they have openly supported TTP

with regard to fighting thats an isolated fight between some group and afghn taliban , though later BOTH DENIED IT.

afghan taliban cant cut off the ties with TTP otherwise it cant win back afghanistan after USA leaves. think of the establish network and man power the TTP can provide.
similarly TTP needs the name of afghan taliban

US has 'scuttled' Taliban talks with drone strike: Pakistan minister

Islamabad: The Pakistani interior minister on Saturday accused the United States of "scuttling" efforts towards peace talks with the Taliban by killing the militants' leader in a drone strike.

Chaudhry Nisar said "every aspect" of Pakistan's cooperation with Washington would be reviewed following Friday's drone attack that killed Hakimullah Mehsud in the country's tribal northwest.

A team of religious clerics was hours away from setting off to meet the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) with a view to starting peace talks when Mehsud was killed, Nisar told a news conference.

"Brick by brick in the last seven weeks we tried to evolve a process by which we could bring peace to Pakistan and what have you (the US) done?" he said.

"You have scuttled it on the eve, 18 hours before a formal delegation of respected ulema (religious scholars) was to fly to Miranshah and hand over this formal invitation."

Since its creation six years ago, the TTP has killed thousands of civilians, soldiers and police in its bloody insurgency against the Pakistani state.

It was also behind the attempt to kill schoolgirl education campaigner Malala Yousafzai in October last year.

Nisar said the identity of those killed in the drone strike was "irrelevant".

"The government of Pakistan does not see this drone attack as an attack on an individual but as an attack on the peace process," he said.

Pakistan routinely condemns drone strikes on its soil as a violation of sovereignty and counterproductive to efforts to end militancy, but Nisar's criticism of the US was unusually forthright.

the mutual mourning of Imran & Sharif, shows that they are partners in crime and share mutual interests.

zaroorat k time gadhay ko bhi ------ banana perta hai and HUM was the requirement of the time but the bastered US shows its dogy nature time has come to atleast stop the nato supplies.
Do you think that this drone attack is not mutual operation of US and Pakistan?? Then you are wrong. 
afghan taliban may have condemned it, but they dont support them definitely, TTP are terrorists, US never wanted to kill him, but bcz they wanted to have peace talks with pakistan, thats y US drone killed him,
Meri bari ai to THEAK HA
Teri bari ai to SULLAH KAR LETY HAN

What is this nonsense..
They were going against state. Now when they are suffering from US and Pakistan operations then they want peace talks.
GREAT

We don't need peace talks with these scumbags :wave:

One good thing to come out of U.S. drone operations and trollibans on this forum are still crying hoarse n the death of person who butchered god knows how many Pakistanis .

TTP=afghan taliban why?
simplr, afghan taliban draws a lot of strength from TTP man power..and TTP draws all its power using afghan taliban..a symbiotic relationship..just as it was with alqeda..this what i was saying from begining..i am glade that now its proved beyond any doubt

You are getting it correct now. Afghan Taliban and TTP are finally two sides of the same coin; but a khota sikka anyway.
Much to your country-mens' consternation; you'll even find that they can get together and pile on even more onto your heap of miseries.

RIp to a great warrior who fought for Islam in the blighted land of Pakistan. Hope sharia soon comes to this Islamic nation

I can promise you hell might freeze before we let sharia happen.

To all the people who say the US killed him to sabotage the peace process.just think if he was killed in a car accident or simply slips on the stairs and is dead what would have happened to the peace process....do you want to have a peace process which hangs on a thin string.....

I still feel Pakistan lost a chance when they where electing their next leader...there where news reports of two meetings taking place at two different locations intel agencies could have confirmed the locations and fired few missiles that would have made them pulp.

So much crying and wailing over a terror chief? I think we should understand that the Afghan Taliban are not our allies but also our sworn enemies like the Pakistani Taliban. Often we have seen examples of the two militant groups working in conjunction with each other.

We cannot remain nonchallant to the fact that the Afghan Taliban are just as evil as the Pakistani Taliban. Only difference is they have murdered in Afghanistan and the Pakistani Taliban have murdered in Pakistan. If we condemn one and refuse to condemn the other we are pretty much hypocrites. We should stop thinking of militants as potential allies.

What should I say when even our patriotic military songs often promote concepts such as jihad with names such as allah hu akbar and ghaziyan e sabshikan. No minority can even sing these songs. It is sad what my country has come too.

When my parents escaped India dominated regions to come to Pakistan we expected that we would one day have the will to demand a merger of Lucknow with Pakistan as it should have been. Instead we lost our ancestral place and are not even safe in our own country from both violent terror and false framing. I hope things improve for Pakistan. For me, I will carry my patriotism to the grave.

What should I say when even our patriotic military songs often promote concepts such as jihad with names such as allah hu akbar and ghaziyan e sabshikan. No minority can even sing these songs. It is sad what my country has come too.

When my parents escaped India dominated regions to come to Pakistan we expected that we would one day have the will to demand a merger of Lucknow with Pakistan as it should have been. Instead we lost our ancestral place and are not even safe in our own country from both violent terror and false framing. I hope things improve for Pakistan. For me, I will carry my patriotism to the grave.

That is debatable as many countries use religion to as morale boosters. Minorities may not at all be able to sing these songs and this reflects on the change from the equally morale boosting and religiously ambiguous patriotic songs of the 60s to the more Islam centric morale boosters of current age. However, this is not as such a major issue for minorities as other pressing problems.

And why exactly would you want to demand Lucknow as a part of Pakistan.. of all the places? Losing an ancestral place is nothing new to the pangs of forming a new nation. And it fell upon your parents and your relatives to ensure that the nation they wanted to have developed. However, it is due to their apathy.. and our apathy that we are in this mess. Have no illusions about the glory days of Luckow "Manzils" and their Mohallahs.. they are in your past and the past of all migrants. But if these migrants were themselves apathetic to the conditions of their country then you can blame the scheming politicos , the flat and flabby generals.. and who else .. but remember(in the words of the wisest script ever written).. they bank on our apathy,they bank on our wilful ignorance and they bank on our inaction and couch potato discussions.They plan strategies around it, figure out what they can get away with because of it. So there is no point crying a river over lost glory or status. The Nation of Pakistan that Jinnah envisioned is dead, its buried.. if it was a piece of meat .. its rotten and maggot infested.. and should be thrown in the dustbin. The state of Pakistan he left us though, is still half alive and still beating; and it is this piece of land..regardless of how much it is infested with zombies .. is ours to own, hold and defend.You define the size of your Pakistan..and you hold it.... be it a flat or a large house where you keep your ideals high... and spreading from that to other houses in your family.. or your neighbourhood..and so on.That is your fort, that is your nation...your people.

Back
Top Bottom