Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Afghan Taliban attack check post in Kurram Agency
April 04, 2013 - Updated 1020 PKT
From Web Edition
KURRAM AGENCY: Two security men were injured when Afghan Taliban attacked a check post in Kurram Agency Thursday, Geo News reported.

According to sources, Afghan Taliban attacked a security check post in Lower Kurram early Thursday morning and injured two security personnel. Four militants were also killed and five injured when the security forces retaliated after the attack.

The sources told that the militants who came from Afghanistan attacked the check post at 5:30 am that continued for more than one hour.

High-rank security officials reached the attack site and were analyzing the situation.
Afghan Taliban attack check post in Kurram Agency - thenews.com.pk

oh no no Afghan Talibans???? no way they are Pakistan's real brothers our security forces are lying. Pakistan army isn't loyal to Pakistan as much as Afghan Talibans are:hitwall: btw Taliban attacked Pakistani forces in 1999 as well but many on this forum don't even know this. instead they blame Musharraf and post 911 time for all mess!

Militants from Afghanistan attack Pak border chekpost, five killed
PARACHINAR: Security forces on Thursday killed five militants and injured five others when they attacked a checkpost in Lower Kurram Agency bordering Afghanistan‚ SAMAA reported.

Officials said militants carried out the attack from across the Afghan border.

Political agents said more than a dozen militants attacked Shabak chekpost in a remote area of Lower Kurram Agency, in which three security personnel were injured.

In retaliation, the troops killed five of the attackers and injured four others. -- SAMAA
Militants from Afghanistan attack Pak border chekpost, five killed | SAMAA TV

wrong info they are not afghan Taliban they are afghan working for TTP

5 bastard$ dead with no loss of life on our part. Our soldiers did a good job sending them to hell.

oh no no Afghan Talibans???? no way they are Pakistan's real brothers our security forces are lying. Pakistan army isn't loyal to Pakistan as much as Afghan Talibans are:hitwall: btw Taliban attacked Pakistani forces in 1999 as well but many on this forum don't even know this. instead they blame Musharraf and post 911 time for all mess!

sir this is the old tactics the day a big attack happens in Afghanistan USA uses its tout to attack our bases and blame it on Taliban @Devil Soul

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir i was being sarcastic!!!! Read history, during 1996-2001 Afghan Talibans attacked Pakistani forces 9 times and never recognized Pakistani boarder. They always kept their view clear that NWFP was Afghan land! greater Balochistan.

Never...Afghan taliban will never attack Pakistan Army... Its fake new reporting...Maybe there was an attack but by other militant group such as TTP, but no way Afghan Taliban... They will not shoot their own feet...

Sir i was being sarcastic!!!! Read history, during 1996-2001 Afghan Talibans attacked Pakistani forces 9 times and never recognized Pakistani boarder. They always kept their view clear that NWFP was Afghan land! greater Balochistan.

no afghan excepts that border even if they and they never considered nwfp part of Afghanistan and not of greater Baluchistan first idea is of anp and Baluchistan idea is of baloch backed by CIA and other NATO guys

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Google News Archive Search

Philadelphia Inquirer: Search Results

Little information for you My little brother. It's not an American propoganda, but the fact is that Afghan Talibans always attacked Pakistan pre 911 and post 911. our policy was to keep it low when we were attacked by afghan talibans prior to 911

Another suicide attack in 2000, oops i thought Musharraf introduced Suicide attacks!! aka Imran khan "mein jhoot nahi bolo ga"
http://www.albawaba.com/news/pakistani-police-arrest-100-people-after-bomb-blast

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we...page=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&s_trackval=GooglePM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjY-79ahuEw

Kindly no conspiracy theory please

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Google News Archive Search

Philadelphia Inquirer: Search Results

Little information for you My little brother. It's not an American propoganda, but the fact is that Afghan Talibans always attacked Pakistan pre 911 and post 911. our policy was to keep it low when we were attacked by afghan talibans prior to 911

Kindly no conspiracy theory please
sir. for your information these are facts sir its anp who talked about greater Afghanistan and balochistan issue was brought by baloch and communist sir and afghan Taliban never attacked. us in fact they handed over some terrorists who were involved in crimes and ran away to Afghanistan

Mind you its not just the Afghan nationalists who do not recognise the durand line, its also the islamist taliban of any variety that do not recognise the durand line (or any non-islamic border for that matter).

I see a lot of mental gymnastics at play here to prove how afghan taliban are good and how TTP are bad. Even if one ignores the inherent hypocricy of the argument, the practical naivete is astounding.

Never...Afghan taliban will never attack Pakistan Army... Its fake new reporting...Maybe there was an attack but by other militant group such as TTP, but no way Afghan Taliban... They will not shoot their own feet...

Did your friend in the afghan taliban tell you this ? :lol:

Sir go to your local military library and see it for yourself that Afgan Talibans kiled more then 100 Pak jawans prior to 911. Sir i have been around the block since 2006 on this forum as well and seen many information. If you would go over my entire posting you will even end up viewing Pakistani general admitting that Talibans killed Pak foj soldiers prior to 911

Back
Top Bottom