What's new

Afghan Taliban announce end of succession dispute

Judging by the picture of your profile, it shows where your loyalty lies. But FYI the Afghan state stands, major population centers with afghan control, millions of kids are in schools and life is thriving so yeah I will thank the International Community with all their flaws for bringing Afghanistan back from these stone age baboons.
We should not want for Afghanistan something we would not want for ourselves. That means if we hate Pakistani taliban we must equally hate Afghan Taliban. I say again your presence here can help Pakistanis change their perception of Pakistan.

Is it intentional or typo :P, funny it can be both peace and piece (in terms of sharing power). And as far as I know IS are former TTB, they cannot attack Kabul unless they have major inside support or support of someone who wanted to be part of peace process and any bilateral dealing between Pakistan and Afghanistan.
hahah it was an honest mistake, while writing i was actually thing about a Piece - related to incident on site hence the mistake ----
And you think finding a support network inside Afghanistan would be hard for any party?? all it takes is few hundred dollars these days --- I was surprised to see influx of material coming in from across the border --- those guys will sell anything for few bucks ----

hahah it was an honest mistake, while writing i was actually thing about a Piece - related to incident on site hence the mistake ----
And you think finding a support network inside Afghanistan would be hard for any party?? all it takes is few hundred dollars these days --- I was surprised to see influx of material coming in from across the border --- those guys will sell anything for few bucks ----

Site ....... Rig?

Sadly peace to Afghanistan won't come unless they themselves want it, which apparently does not look like going by their statements (my personal view I may be wrong). Regarding support networks then Pakistan cannot just sit on the negotiation table, it also needs to counter threats to sabotage this deal. In my view Pakistan needs to be proactive and needs to play a role more than that of a arbitrator, or otherwise totally separate itself from Afghanistan, more hate from Afghanistan is not desired by us mango Pakistani people.

The position of the Afghan government has been very clear, if the Talis want to negotiate and return back to Afghanistan and live in peace they are most welcome, should they decide to fight they will be exterminated.

The choice is theirs!

PS : A piece of advice, don't be a cheerleader for these barbarians, for once they take over Afghanistan, Pakistani civilains will be the next to pay the price.
I respect your patriotism and appreciate the fact that you atleast reside in your own country unlike others who sit in a foreign land and try to be all hola hoop on Internet ........
but my question is how is Afghan Government is going to achieve this??? what plan is in the pipeline that will make or atleast assist them in exterminating those who refuse to sit on table??? The rag tag force of 80s manage to take over kabul in 90s - today they are more organized & have adopted use of more advance weaponary or systems -- they can plan & coordinate their attacks better now (with or without any external support) .....so what is going to stop these guys??

I respect your patriotism and appreciate the fact that you atleast reside in your own country unlike others who sit in a foreign land and try to be all hola hoop on Internet ........
but my question is how is Afghan Government is going to achieve this??? what plan is in the pipeline that will make or atleast assist them in exterminating those who refuse to sit on table??? The rag tag force of 80s manage to take over kabul in 90s - today they are more organized & have adopted use of more advance weaponary or systems -- they can plan & coordinate their attacks better now (with or without any external support) .....so what is going to stop these guys??

I believe the situation is different, Afghans have tasted the bitter memories of both the civil war and also the Tali reign in the country, the international community also understands that failure in Afghanistan means the resurgence of international terror groups, the same goes for neighbors each one has at least some understanding that a flawed state is better than one which is ruled by different factions.

Then there is the ANSF which has with all its flaws stood up to Tali barbarians and their syndicates in their first major test this year while the bulk of the international forces have mostly went away. I cant list so many reasons that is not to say that we dont have challenges but I see the glass half full my friend :)

PS : Last not but not least the electronic and social media have also been instrumental in changing the mindset, young afghans see what normal life can mean from Turkish, Indian Pakistani or Western channels and thus doubt they would want to go back into the rule of the Tali baboons or their brothers :P

/Peace

Judging by the picture of your profile, it shows where your loyalty lies. But FYI the Afghan state stands, major population centers with afghan control, millions of kids are in schools and life is thriving so yeah I will thank the International Community with all their flaws for bringing Afghanistan back from these stone age baboons.
Judging by your flag and nationality , i can say that you are the sponserer of terrorists and must be from the bloodline of Mir Jafer and Mir Sadiq.
Its enough for me to know where my layalties lie.... dont need a certificate from Indian proxies

there it is again, that famous pakistani love for the taliban :)
Better love story than a love story of LBs and Baniyaaz...

Judging by your flag and nationality , i can say that you are the sponserer of terrorists and must be from the bloodline of Mir Jafer and Mir Sadiq.
Its enough for me to know where my layalties lie.... dont need a certificate from Indian proxies

Better love story than a love story of LBs and Baniyaaz...

So my picture represents my flag which represents Afghanistan, I am a pakhtoon who loves his country, while your picture shows a person who is beheading people, if you are little honest you will see the difference between you and me.

@nForce

@Horus : I wonder whats the policy of PDF for users who have profile pictures of butchers and killers ?

Excuse me ? What did you say ? You judged that by his flag ? Are you even remotely aware of the history of Taliban and who recognized them and how were they created ? If you are man enough to stand by your words, then you need to explain yourself.

So my picture represents my flag which represents Afghanistan, I am a pakhtoon who loves his country, while your picture shows a person who is beheading people, if you are little honest you will see the difference between you and me.

@nForce

@Horus : I wonder whats the policy of PDF for users who have profile pictures of butchers and killers ?
You are right why does he have a picture of a ISIS head cutting piglet?

@nForce

The likes of these wanted to see Afghans as their vassals. What can you expect from them ? There can never be an healthy relation without mutual respect for each other. They facilitated these Taliban, backed by US and the result is entire region is destabilized.
I suggest you watch this debate among the prominent leaders/think-tanks of India-Pakistan-Afghanistan.

You are right why does he have a picture of a ISIS head cutting piglet?
Piglet ? what was that supposed to mean ? I should be reporting you. I'm still not doing that, because I want you to explain yourself first.

The likes of these wanted to see Afghans as their vassals. What can you expect from them ? There can never be an healthy relation without mutual respect for each other. They facilitated these Taliban, backed by US and the result is entire region is destabilized.
I suggest you watch this debate among the prominent leaders/think-tanks of India-Pakistan-Afghanistan.

I will check this video out. Thanks. I prefer Saleem Safi's pov on Afghanistan though. He did a series on it.

Piglet ? what was that supposed to mean ? I should be reporting you. I'm still not doing that, because I want you to explain yourself first.
Did you see the said persons display picture. It shows an ISIS militant in the process of cutting someones head off. If you are advocating such views then its you who needs to be banned. i will call the ISIS and other terrorist organizations piglet or worse. That is my prerogative. Go complain if you want.

On second thought @nForce I can't watch said video. Its too long. Maybe you can layout the points made by the person.

Did you see the said persons display picture. It shows an ISIS militant in the process of cutting someones head off. If you are advocating such views then its you who needs to be banned. i will call the ISIS and other terrorist organizations piglet or worse. That is my prerogative. Go complain if you want.

Okay, that explains. For second, I thought you meant ISIS cutting head of a piglet.
Apologies.

On second thought @nForce I can't watch said video. Its too long. Maybe you can layout the points made by the person.
Okay I will do that. But, still, I suggest you to watch that, whenever you get time. The Indian debaters, the dreaded 'Submarine' Swamy and Mani shanker Aiyar, I don't quite agree with either of them. But then again, it was never a single man's decision that represents the view of Govt. of India.

dispute over now these zombies killing machines can work like before for reduce afghan population

@haviZsultan
It's a debate on regional stability and how is terrorism affecting us all.

Representing Afghanistan : Amrullah Saleh and Javed Ludin
Representing Pakistan: Asad Umar and Sahid Latif
representing India : Mani Shanker Aiyar and Subramanian Swamy.

All are of the view that terrorism has no nationality and a scourge to the region, an impediment to growth and development.
India and Afghanistan are of the opinion that terrorism has emanated from Pakistan and their state policy.

Pakistan is of the opinion that it is a victim of terrorism and not the perpetrator and nothing progressive can happen until one stops pointing fingers.

It gets clumsy, India talks about Mumbai, Pakistan talks about Samjhota Express, Afghanistan talks about, well Afghanistan.
Amrullah is impressive, as always, with his distinct style.

You should watch it.

Back
Top Bottom