What's new

Afghan soil being used against Pakistan: DG ISI

We need to go after these terrorists across the border into Afghanistan and hunt them down. Apply the same anti-terror strategy as Turkey did chasing terrorists in Iraq. There is not a single shred of doubt that Afghan soil is being used extensively to plot and carry out suicide missions in Pakistan. Terror consulates are operating day and night. This cannot be tolerated for too long or otherwise the situation will only escalate. Additionally, Pakistan should go ahead and initially mine and fence the most vulnerable parts with the border region. At least cover the hotspots and pro-actively do something about the deteriorating situation instead of nagging and complaining all the time. Time has come to turn the fence into a reality. The sooner Pakistan acknowledges that the border area is actually the main source as well as the epicentre of terror and instability the better. The protection of the border region has become a dire necessity which cannot be ignored any longer. Whatever resources are available should be put to good use. Otherwise, terror will keep on finding its way to the cities and nooks of Pakistan.

I am afraid they cant do it(fencing). Remember that on both side of the border pashtoons live and they wont let you do it. After all you guys give alot of importance to ethnic issues.

How about giving a Political go ahead signal to the ISI to lauch sting ops inside Afghanistan against hostile agencies.
Are they not executing covert operations against Afganistan and ally countries already??

Giving refuge to Haqqani and co and the strategic depth idea...... also, I thought ISI took pride in the Indian embassy bombing.....

'Sept China, they can come and go as they please

Do u have an open kinda border between Pakistan and China?? I mean the way it is between Canada and US??I dunno wat is the exact terminology for that kinda border...btw.. do the Chinese really come n go as they please??:what::what:
Just curious....

Last edited:
Do u have an open kinda border between Pakistan and China?? I mean the way it is between Canada and US??I dunno wat is the exact terminology for that kinda border...btw.. do the Chinese really come n go as they please??:what::what:
Just curious....

Friendly border?
lol:)

Why Pasha is worried about drug mafia? Doesn't he know two third of Afghanistan's drug pass trough Pakistan, enriching politicians, military officials and Dawood Ibrahim's drug cartel based in Karachi. If PA wants to stop drug flow they can easily do that but that will kill their income!

Back
Top Bottom