What's new

Afghan poll shows India most favoured, Pakistan unpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chinku, you did not keep your promise.
My comments are still not deleted.
Please for God shake do something in your life what you promise.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another Currymuncher! You know, I really like the Punjabs. They remind me of terrorists! You know Deler Mehndi? He is so much like Osama Bin Laden!

What a made up number. How about translate that to Currymunchers, then increase it by a factor of 10. That's how many Currymunchers get raped, man, woman and child, not to mention the number who succumb to poverty. Wow!

This is grey boy with different ID, don't troll.

@Unity and adeos amigo

Can we have something in English regarding the topic.

Reactions: S-2
Hey all, this is the best India has to offer for its Music industry:

Last edited by a moderator:
millions of indian kids are dying due to poverty, 600 million indians do not have access to toliet.

while the regime in india just spent 1.2 billion USD tax money to help a foreign nation so they can counter the anti-terror contribution made by Pakistan.

I don't see the future of such country in a long run.

#############
Oh guess u dont see any future for india in the long run???but a question why do u have to see a future for me as i consider to be a brother of many of the so called 600 million..
does china give us any AID??so that u might get worried??
Well shchinese u cant see a future for india in the long run but we indians are giving u chinese a very very log run for the money u spend in every sector.

this thread is a joke...
it being hijacked and steered so severely by our esteemed Pakistani and Chinese members clearly shows their angst at India playing all it's cards aces.
Good job babus I must say!
ye'all say amen to that...!

OK guys, here I am, ready to make an apology too everyone. Sorry for my language and my behavior demonstrated above. I sincerely apologize to everyone offended by my posts. However, I must state my love for curry, especially for Butter chicken (Not Rojan Josh, it tastes bad) and for my love of Deler Mehndi videos. He is the best comedian of all time. Now if you excuse me, I got to leave and please do accept my sincerest apologies.

Krishna Gupta out

Taimi Khan, Please take strict action on the member who is using this proxy Double ID.

HaHaHa, I second you, BTW, did you turn yourself in for using Double

ID too ?, where are your little brother "Narad 1" ?

Damn, I must say, you are simply "Shameless"
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom