What's new

Afghan officials summoned to GHQ, asked to handover 76 'most wanted' terrorists

What has happened in the last one week, is nothing than an a direct attack on Pakistan.

I hope and pray that those who are in a position to make decisions, will wake up and take the fight to the next level, and come out winning.

Best of Luck

Should i laugh or Cry
How can Army Chief be so pure hearted
He thinks he will just ask and they will hand them over

Should i laugh or Cry
How can Army Chief be so pure hearted
He thinks he will just ask and they will hand them over
It's not about being "pure hearted," it's about building a case. This isn't the 18th century, you can't go gallivanting into some one else's country. You have to build a case, get CONCRETE support from Allies.

It's not about being "pure hearted," it's about building a case. This isn't the 18th century, you can't go gallivanting into some one else's country. You have to build a case, get CONCRETE support from Allies.
they have been building this case for last deacade , if you seem to forgot Peshwar incident was a big case in itself

U have to show that u have done every thing diplomatically... only thing i would add is they shud have attached a time line to it

This action of GHQ will have exactly the same reactions from Afghanistan Government

Which Pakistan HAS, when similar lists are handed over to Pakistan by India. :azn:

This action of GHQ will have exactly the same reactions from Afghanistan Government

Which Pakistan HAS, when similar lists are handed over to Pakistan by India. :azn:
I feel Pakistan should handover all the proof of who ever is involved and Afghan should try them in their courts.

As usual meeting with Karak Chai and biscuits end with Alvidai note.
"Phir Milengy"

and By the Who meet with Afghan Officials?
COAS was in Nawabshah and Sehwan..

This is job of govt of Pakistan , not a job of PA. Why GOP on back seat. ???

I believe Pakistani side have submitted "Enough evidence".. "Concrete evidence" and "Solid evidence" against those 76, which can stand in Afghan courts.

Back
Top Bottom