What's new

Afghan army trains women for special forces

Small step. A country where women can't live freely in Taliban rule, are now picking guns to fight same Taliban that oppressed them. Its a huge step. It shows that now women can also rise against Taliban.

I have collage friends from Iran and Afghanistan and I am aware of there Plight (Afghan women)!!!! This is Just a Beganing. They Have Long way to Go in other spheres of life. Therefore, I called this a small step....I wish them success...

I have collage friends from Iran and Afghanistan and I am aware of there Plight (Afghan women)!!!! This is Just a Beganing. They Have Long way to Go in other spheres of life. Therefore, I called this a small step....I wish them success...

I know Afghan men are supported by Indian and Iranian intelligence agencies to use their women to run drug smuggling and spying on Pakistanis.

Families of such afghan women are kept hostage or on leash as an assuring. I have personally interviewed many pashtoon women and even few Hazara women too... the kind you see in pictures.

Let’s rise against the war crimes of US and its fundamentalist lackeys!

Any Afghan women sympathizers willing to help Afghan women.. shall contact me and prove its sincerity and i shall lead him to many women being victimized by this armed minority ruling Afghanistan.

You can kill millions but in long run... you have to answer for the crimes happened in your control.

Afghanistan is undoubtedly an hindu proxy regime, even worst than Bangladesh.

Gradually AF would try its best to return to its previous state where it was a moderate and progressive country.

But we all know there is one local country which would never like AF becoming a FREE country and wants to keep AF as its extended territory.

HAHAHAHAHA............ AFG was never a progressive or moderate country..... long before CIA or ISI jumped there ..... they were already fighting the soviets and the "moderates n progressive" people were only the minority tajik elites.

As for Pakistan.......lets be honest here....... a stable and FRIENDLY afghanistan is in our best interests but a hostile puppet isnt.

HAHAHAHAHA............ AFG was never a progressive or moderate country..... long before CIA or ISI jumped there ..... they were already fighting the soviets and the "moderates n progressive" people were only the minority tajik elites.

As for Pakistan.......lets be honest here....... a stable and FRIENDLY afghanistan is in our best interests but a hostile puppet isnt.

Oh really? Talibunnies were there since 3000 BC as per your knowledge.

We all know what have you done for a "stable and FRIENDLY AF".... you simply want a servant and not friend.

good news at Afghanistan level, my good wishes r for Afghankhwa, but fact is that I no more trust on Afghans, after seeing their hatred for my country. Most probably, they have been taught n brainwashed by Indian hands

Afghan soldiers will be one of the world's best in very near future as they are brought up during an active war - their trainings are with their active enemy!

The next issue that the Afghan Army should tackle.

Many Afghan security forces dislike the M-16 rifle, according to report

Afghanistan
August 26, 2012
By: Robert Tilford

b1284fa0e9f0c45b8e17a620030e9c75.jpg

According to unclassified military report the Afghan Army and police dislike the M-16, which they view as defective because the constantly jam all the time. It has also caused resentment within the ranks of the ANSF toward the American occupation forces.

The military commissioned a Red Team study to get at the root of the problem of insider attacks in Afghanistan. What they discovered in that study was rather shocking to say the least. The report was called: “A crisis of trust and cultural incompatibility: A Red Team study of mutual perceptions of Afghan National Security Force personnel and U.S. soldiers in understanding and mitigating the phenomena of ANSF-committed fratricide- murders” (source: http://www.michaelyon-online.com/images/pdf/trust-incompatibility.pdf ).

The unclassified report, compiled by Jeffrey Bordin PH.D, found the ANSF had many complaints against U.S. soldiers ranging from them urinating in public and in front of Afghan women to very serious allegations of American soldiers committing war crimes resulting in civilian deaths.

The ANSF members also complained about other things, that cause “resentment” of American forces. That included such things as the type of weapons provided to them by the U.S. military, particularly the M-16 rifle, which the Afghan's think are defective because they jam so much.

“M-16’s were strongly disliked. Complaints were that the rifle jammed constantly and are very unreliable" the report noted.

The Afghans resented that the U.S. supplied them with such unreliable rifle.

They want their AK-47’s back. Some ANSF members though the M-16 was obsolete leftover from World War II”

Apparently some of the ANSF members felt the rifles given to them by the U.S. military were also defective.

Interestingly the Huffington News did an article that mentioned some of the same problem the ANSF are having with the M-16.

“Sgt. Said Aga recalled his M16 jamming in the middle of a fierce firefight with the Taliban, and grimaced as his young charges aired their gripes about the Vietnam-era firearm….A soldier named Abdul Karim said he'd prefer a 30-year-old Russian-made Kalashnikov to an M16” (see article: Afghanistan Army: Troops Complain Of Poor Equipment And Disrespect Afghanistan Army: Troops Complain Of Poor Equipment And Disrespect ).

The New York Times also did an article about the problem prone M16 rifle. It noted their critics, saying the M-16 and M-4 are ill-suited for combat conditions Afghanistan and Iraq.

Unlike the Kalashnikov rifles carried by insurgents, they are too sensitive to sand and fine dust, they say. They overheat quickly and in the worst battles are prone to fail.

Critics also complain about the weapons’ relative lethality.

Their lightweight bullets lack knock-down power, they say, especially when fired by the M-4, because the reduced barrel length of the carbine results in a reduced muzzle velocity, which lessens the severity of many wounds (see article: How Reliable Is the M-16 Rifle? How Reliable Is the M-16 Rifle? - NYTimes.com ).

The Russian military tested the American made M-16 and found it unsuitable in many respects, not the least of which was reliability.

The M-16 the Russians tested jammed repeatedly and didn’t fire after being submerged in water. It also didn’t hold up to simple abuse like being dropped from 4-5 feet (see video: Russian Frustration With M16 - YouTube ).

Afghan soldiers confirm that in terms of reliability the AK-47 is far superior to the M-16 any day because it doesn’t jam as much and required less maintenance…

It represented one area where the Afghans felt they were slighted by the U.S. military.

@Sher Malang : Yeh kiyaa mazaaak haiii....sawaiii aakhrii photograph ke baakiii tou sareiii bandeiii hain; tuu budhuuu bana rahaa haiii humeinnn ! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sher Malang : Yeh kiyaa mazaaak haiii....sawaiii aakhrii photograph ke baakiii tou sareiii bandeiii hain; tuu budhuuu bana rahaa haiii humeinnn ! :angry:

Woh tu nahi dekh sakhta zanana members dekh lengay :P :rofl: pervert :P

slide_281028_2110019_free.jpg

slide_281028_2110022_free.jpg

slide_281028_2110030_free.jpg

Every time I see these forces it reminds of COD modern warfare 3 :smitten:

@Sher Malang : Abbaiii ye tou donnon Hazara hain ? :blink:

Koi Pukhtoon, koi Tajik, koi Uzbek khawateen nahin join kar raheiiin Fauj ? :what:

@Sher Malang : Abbaiii ye tou donnon Hazara hain ? :blink:

Koi Pukhtoon, koi Tajik, koi Uzbek khawateen nahin join kar raheiiin Fauj ? :what:

Pashtun first 2 female generals hain ek ANA mai dosri AAF mai - en forces mai sab hain lakin ziyada tar Hazara hain pata nahi photographer Chinese hoga mere khiyal mai aur only Hazara girls ki photos liye hain kaminey ne :rofl:

Actually YOU want a puppet and not a friendly neighbor and as history suggests outsiders always have hard time ruling AF.

I also know many friends from AF who came here to study...they are fed up of all things... it was not really US who did ALL the damage but Pakistan who ruined AF after US fled.Talibunnies ruined AF and Talibunnies are the creation of Pakistan.Now same Talibunnies are killing Pakistanis.So what you give is what you get.

good news at Afghanistan level, my good wishes r for Afghankhwa, but fact is that I no more trust on Afghans, after seeing their hatred for my country. Most probably, they have been taught n brainwashed by Indian hands

Not everyone is brainwashed...according to you everyone who criticize Pakistan is brainwashed which means almost entire world is brainwashed.Just because AF doesn't like to be treated as captive country it doesn't mean they are brainwashed against you.The real brainwashing is done inside Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom