What's new

Afghan Army Helicopter Lands On Taliban Improvised Explosive Device

Does helicopters land on sloping hill surface???o_O

I wonder, of all spots in this whole area, he had to land on this particular one??

I wonder, of all spots in this whole area, he had to land on this particular one??
Possibly one of the reasons that the Taliban plan was successful - only so many places to land given the terrain. Possible prior landings at that location etc.

You have to secure landing area before landing.... poor and un professional

There are more casualties due to stupidness of forces. Just yesterday they detected a bomb in a truck. The bomb disposal was ordered and it arrived.
But they were unable to remove the spectators and so many casualties happen. Even those diffusing the bombs, if they have special suits or not, they too died...
The police stopping the people died and the ordinary spectators too.

İt's really interesting considering the fact how they infiltrated and planted the İED behind the enemy lines. The Taliban guy says something like; O God, please let it land closer to the site (talking about the İED location)

Look at the video at )2:38. Theres a gap on the hill where the explosion takes place. Is it smoke coming down causing it to look like a gap or did the explosion actually blew that hole in the mountaintop?

I know right man? I mean, of ALL the places on that mountain top where it could've landed, it picked THAT one spot...

There is an ominous Quranic message in this...one shall automatically go to the time and place that is destined for their death!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom