What's new

AFC Asian Cup 2019

Australia beat Uzbekistan on penalties after drawing 0-0, very harsh for Uzbeks who played well.

Australia will play winners of UAE vs Kyrgyzstan - the last game of today.

well that'll solve the second stage , but you just passed Kavoshgar performance and walked into Safir performance level , but you knew if you want a meaningful SLV you need to do better , you need Simorgh performance at least, that means a working Upper Stage , what you propose for that ?
Sardar Azmoun can finish the job in the upper level of the field (but like simorgh he also has some finish problems sometimes... :p:)

Disappointing loss for Saudia they really lack a True #9 who has skills on ground + Strong in air , it's an old problem for them for 20 years

They focus too much on the Left back/Right back , 1970 style overlaps but with no target player to aim for they don't necessarily score many

Perhaps they should give nationality to a European player 6'5 height and they would dominate Asia

Disappointing loss for Saudia they really lack a True #9 who has skills on ground + Strong in air , it's an old problem for them for 20 years

They focus too much on the Left back/Right back , 1970 style overlaps but with no target player to aim for they don't necessarily score many

Perhaps they should give nationality to a European player 6'5 height and they would dominate Asia
I was disappointed too, but only because I wanted Iran to beat them 8-)

Bro @lastofthepatriots leave the attacks.

@Persian Gulf 1906 leave the ‘wahabistan’ name please.
all he gets is "leave the attacks" after coming into this thread I made about football and randomly using racial attacks and "son of a whore" against people? hilarious.

he doesn't own wahhabi word, if people can use imaginary 'arabian gulf' then i can use the real wahhabi word that KSA calls itself. thanks.

They played fantastic , great ball movement , just unlucky not to get win
I agree, they dominated most of the game, but Japan let them do this and sat back to defend. Wahhabistan didn't have any real chances, 1 shot on target all game, their attack was not good

all he gets is "leave the attacks" after coming into this thread I made about football and randomly using racial attacks and "son of a whore" against people? hilarious.

he doesn't own wahhabi word, if people can use imaginary 'arabian gulf' then i can use the real wahhabi word that KSA calls itself. thanks.

I agree, they dominated most of the game, but Japan let them do this and sat back to defend. Wahhabistan didn't have any real chances, 1 shot on target all game, their attack was not good

They don’t call themselves Wahabi at all, he came on remembering your last stint on here, and yes he was wrong.
I’m asking asking nicely or you will be the one who took the road to a ban.
Oh and people use the term Persian Gulf as well.

They don’t call themselves Wahabi at all, he came on remembering your last stint on here, and yes he was wrong.
I’m asking asking nicely or you will be the one who took the road to a ban.
Oh and people use the term Persian Gulf as well.
I didn't quote him or say anything about him, he came on here saying racist things about Iranians saying "son of a whore".

Yes people use Persian Gulf for 2500+ years, I agree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Abd_al-Wahhab

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

^ KSA's official islamic system is wahhabism, why this word will get me a ban but racist attacks against Iranians and calling mothers whores get nothing?

he comes here on my thread about football, makes random racist attacks against iranians, insults users mothers calling them whores, and i am the one you want to ban.

relax baba, in the last few tournaments we didn't even get past the round of 16 stage, now we are talking about semi final, but china is not an easy opponent either. look at jordan, they beat australia but just lost to vietnam, anything is possible in football.

also, i thought we played very well, oman are a very strong side and were very unlucky to lose to japan 1-0 in the group stage (japan's goal was a fake penalty and oman were denied a clear penalty by the referee) and we started bad in the first half but after that we had total control and had so many chances to score (Taremi also missed good chances), but the most important thing is to win and move on

japan vs wahhabistan will be interesting game, i think wahhabis have a chance if they play good, but if they play like they did last game against qatar it will be a very bad game for them (also, somehow we have a better record against japan than against arabistan, but it will be nice to fix that!).

nobody can tear apart japan, they are very very strong, but we have good chance. also we are one lose away from last game with Carlos as manager (he is leaving after this)... stupid persepolis branko fans will regret giving him shit after he leaves

thank you! :cheers:

@Hack-Hook @skyshadow

i found our next SLV

:yahoo:
niiiiiiiiiiiiiice :lol::enjoy:

UAE beat Kyrgyzstan 3-2 after extra-time.

Juan Antonio Pizzi has resigned as head coach of KSA.

AFC cup is a joke no offence, I watched some of the highlights, the refereeing was really really poor, either they are blind or there is some serious match fixing/corruption going on.

Japan is Saudia's Kryptonite

The two strongest elements in Japan which always out do Saudia are pin point crosses which Japanese make

Year 1992 , it was a pin point cross which defeated Saudia

Year 2000 , pin point cross from set play in between the 2 central defenders

Year 2003 Saudia did not even try

Year 2007 Saudia finally extracted some revenge vs Japan 3-2

2011 Japan destroyed Saudia eliminated them from cup 5-0
Same tactic they pass between the two central defenders pin point cross

2015 Saudia elimited by a deflected goal against China and Uzbakistan route

2018 World Cup qualifiers Saudia put the Japanese Demon back in box

Japan again take it away by Set play , introduced the tallest defender in and combined with pin point cross

Such a sob , team runs the same play , and over and over and over again generation after generation

Last edited:
You shouldn't be in this thread. You don't play this game, and your country is not participating either.

Khar, I have no idea what you are talking about. Wahab is one of the 99 names of Allah swt. Please do not disrespect the name of Allah swt. Call your enemies by a different name instead of insulting god.

Back
Top Bottom