What's new

advantages Of Creation Of Bangladesh To Pakistan

Dear Eastwatch,

@ First of all thanks for this useful historical fact. I have a great interest of our past history. Everything cannot be found out in the history.

@ I want to add a little bit. In the election of 1946, Muslim Leaque won in Malda district,Kochbehar and probably in Silligori district but lost in Khulna. But in order to give a corridor to India & to have a link with eastern states Kochbehar and Silligori was given to India. May be in compansassion on 15 August 1947 Chittagong Hill Tract was attached to East Bengal through a flash message.

@ On 14 August 1947, Indian flag was raised at Rangamati by some Chakma Comgress leaders but it was Fukka Chow former Speaker (Father of Salauddin Kader Chow) under whose dynamic leadership raised a mass scout force from Sylhet to Coxes's Bazer. This scout force along with one Punjab Regiment(Pak Army) went to Rangamati and raised the Pakistani flag. In those days the whole Chittagong Division had on slogan, "Larke Lange Pakistan, Nara-i-Tekbir Allah-o-Albar".:pakistan: In those days in the eastern sector there were only 2 x Battalion of 20 Division.Regarding this Fukka Chow had a great contribution.But who remembers these thinks. If I praise Fukka Chow, I am a Razakar ?

Thanks for the additional information. LARKE LEYENGE PAKISTAN was a slogan used by all the Muslims of then India in and before 1947. Please correct the name you wrote as Fukka Chowdhury. His name was Fazlul Qader Chowdhury. He was a powerful man with a strong personality and had some brain in his head. He was very popular not only in his home district, but also in other parts of the then east Pakistan.

He was the Speaker of Pakistan National Assembly and worked also as the Acting President when President Ayub Khan used to be abroad.

I dont know who are Assamese people but i saw 1 video 1year ago & i saw the villagers hoisted Pakistani flags in Assam.:pakistan::pakistan:

Many areas that are now in India were inclined to join east Pakistan. Assamese Muslims and also many non-Muslim Assamese who do not like arrogant Bangali Hindus of west Bengal were ready to join Pakistan. But, initiatives were not taken by our Bangali leaders. In fact, there were not many mid-level Muslim leaders to organize the inclusion of these areas in Pakistan.

Apart from Assam, there was also the Tripura Rajya, whose Maharaja was perplexed at the thought of joining India because of its location is inside the belly of east Bengal. Moreover, historically and linguistically the people there are Bangalis.

The Tripura Maharaja came to Dhaka sometime after 14th August, 1947 only to meet Khwaja Nazimuddin, the east Pakistan Chief Minister in order to make a plea with him to include his Kingdom into east Pakistan.

This Nazimuddin did not even care to meet the Maharaja. Maharaja waited for two weeks to get an appointment, but he could not get one. So, he left disappointed. He waited 3 more years before he agreed to join India. So, you can see how our short-sighted Bangali leaders had disappointed us!

Many areas that are now in India were inclined to join east Pakistan. Assamese Muslims and also many non-Muslim Assamese who do not like arrogant Bangali Hindus of west Bengal were ready to join Pakistan. But, initiatives were not taken by our Bangali leaders. In fact, there were not many mid-level Muslim leaders to organize the inclusion of these areas in Pakistan.

Apart from Assam, there was also the Tripura Rajya, whose Maharaja was perplexed at the thought of joining India because of its location is inside the belly of east Bengal. Moreover, historically and linguistically the people there are Bangalis.

The Tripura Maharaja came to Dhaka sometime after 14th August, 1947 only to meet Khwaja Nazimuddin, the east Pakistan Chief Minister in order to make a plea with him to include his Kingdom into east Pakistan.

This Nazimuddin did not even care to meet the Maharaja. Maharaja waited for two weeks to get an appointment, but he could not get one. So, he left disappointed. He waited 3 more years before he agreed to join India. So, you can see how our short-sighted Bangali leaders had disappointed us!

Thats why Nazimudding vanished from the hearts and mind of the people unlike Fazlul Haque, Sohrawardy or Vashani.

Actually I am telling you a recent event just 1 year before, I only had a thought Assamese want a separate state indepandance from India but they were raising Pakistani flags, I feel sad for them but it is impossible for them to join Pakistan, Also i have met some ppl from eastern Gujrat (state of India) who hates India & says we wish we could join Pakistan. Plus many of my elders had told me that many parts(nearly half of UP state) wants to join Pakistan in 1947.:pakistan::pakistan:

Actually I am telling you a recent event just 1 year before, I only had a thought Assamese want a separate state indepandance from India but they were raising Pakistani flags,
Yes, you are right about hoisting of Pakistani flag in Assam only a little more than one year ago. You have to understand that a kind of rebellion is going on in Assam also by the religious fundamentalists. Many of them may be from BD.

Since Bangladesh govt does not claim the country to be an Islamic country, therefore, the fundamentalists had raised Pakistani flag there. This is what I presume. Anyway, a few of the rebels were killed and the rebellion died down.

Actually I am telling you a recent event just 1 year before, I only had a thought Assamese want a separate state indepandance from India but they were raising Pakistani flags, I feel sad for them but it is impossible for them to join Pakistan, Also i have met some ppl from eastern Gujrat (state of India) who hates India & says we wish we could join Pakistan. Plus many of my elders had told me that many parts(nearly half of UP state) wants to join Pakistan in 1947.:pakistan::pakistan:

Which part of Gujarat precisely ?

Pakistan neither India has that military might to take over a country like Bangladesh. Yes we might get defeated in the foreign land but not in our own soil.. Sorry

We do not want to take Bangladesh, as this will sorely worsen our situation.

Assalam O Alaikum ,

I read ur post 'advantages Of Creation Of Bangladesh To Pakistan'

I m a student doing M.phil and have a research project on conditions of Bangladesh at its creation ,
ur article would be really very useful if u could provide me ur information ( profession , name and designation ),
so if u allow me to use this as a reference in my research paper kindly reply wid above required information .

regards ,

sonish

Please, do not say something that makes people laugh.

Of course, there is no law that can prevent you from laughing.

Laughing is good, I am told, to avert heart attacks. So, please laugh to your heart's content.

That apart, do be good enough to indicate as to why India should have Bangladesh as a part of it.

To be frank, I fail to see any advantage.

That is why I am asking, since you seem to have some in-depth perception that India must have Bangladesh as its territory.

I will explain my point of view if you so indicate, once you have explained as your perception, since it is you who feels that India wants Bangladesh to be a part of India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom