What's new

Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft [AMCA] Development | Updates & Discussions.

Its a final/finished design or temporarily design???, but i have to say this design is quite similar to Yak-141 with stealth capability, am i right @CyclopS o_O:what::undecided:
View attachment 541791

PsWTrks.jpg

srPAxuo.jpg

21i2Eha.jpg

M2eO02O.jpg

Ti8yEh9.jpg

Is there anything else that you would like to speak about?

On the technology front, we are very seriously working on AMCA (Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft). The design efforts have started, product development has begun and we are regularly interacting with the Indian Air Force (IAF) on this.

We are now integrating with the Indian industry in a big way. We would be engaging the industry as the development-cum-production partner from the beginning of the project to ensure seamless transfer of technology and offer systems from first of production model for trials to cut down the development cycle time. Para 72 of DPP 2016 facilitates this. We want to strengthen our manufacturing base by enabling Indian industry through their involvement as partners and not limited to assembly line job.
http://forceindia.net/interview/sec...development-organisation-dr-g-satheesh-reddy/

The tails don't seem canted enough.

And they are wayyy too large from the image to claim low observable. Just my opinion.

Could be a trick to throw people off intentionally...

ApL5OMu.jpg

M2eO02O.jpg

The two AMCA-TDs will also feature diverterless supersonic inlets (DSIs) instead of the intakes featured in mockups displayed till date. Design work on DSI is complete and this has apparently resulted in a significant reduction in the overall radar cross-section (RCS) of the baseline AMCA airframe design. As far as flush air data sensors are concerned, ADA’s work on this has grown out of its contribution to ISRO’s Re-Entry Launch Vehicle TD (RLV-TD) project. However, while the RLV-TD flies a predictable and pre-determined path, the flight envelope for the AMCA will be far more complex and a significant amount of work is being put in to achieve flush air data sensing system (FADS) hardware to cater to the same. As of now, a centerline fuel tank carried by a prototype from the LCA family has been modified and fitted with AMCA FADS hardware for the purpose of developmental testing. Interestingly, some developments from the AMCA effort are also finding their way back to the MWF project and even HAL’s Tejas Mk1A programme.

http://delhidefencereview.com/2019/...rogramme-gathers-steam-with-new-developments/

Teacherman,

It is a cunning strategy to keep world powers guessing and confused... and then these powers will be surprised with RealThing!

So much to learn!

Mangus

Indeed, the Indian way of interpreting Sun Tzu's Art of War, but I just became 50 last week and with that given strategy, I will never see that bird!

Back
Top Bottom