What's new

Adnan Sami to Marry again (3rd Time)

garibnawaz

Reaction score
Adnan to marry again to a girl called Roya

By: Shaheen Parkar Date: 2010-01-20 Place: Mumbai

Adnan Sami is in love and is getting married -- yet again! The composer-singer weds Roya Fariyabi on January 31 in Mumbai.

Though Adnan has been in the throes of a bitter divorce battle with his long-estranged wife Sabah Galadari, he found an emotional anchor in family friend Roya, who is based in Germany. Things moved fast, and the Lift Kara De singer wants to settle down with Roya now.

Says a source, "He has been telling those close to him that he she has brought sunshine in his life. He has never felt happier and in spite of his earlier broken marriages and legal battles, he is prepared to give marriage yet another shot and begin life anew -- even though people may find it too soon after a broken relationship."

Adnan was seen with Roya at the premiere of 3 Idiots. As reported Kaun hai woh?, he had then stated: "Roya is a family friend from Germany. She is in the telecommunications industry."
He had stated that as both their families come from Afghanistan and knew each other well, she had come down to meet his mother to offer condolences (his dad had passed away earlier last year).

Shielded
But a source maintains, "The reason why Roya was in town was to seek approval from his mother to take their relationship to the next level -- marriage." Apparently, it was not the first time that she had come calling to Mumbai. She had visited Adnan earlier too but as she did not accompany him to any public event, he could shield her from media glare.

During his personal ordeal -- his long-drawn messy battle for divorce and his grandfather and father's demise, it was Roya who was an emotional anchor.

The woman for me!
A while back, the couple was even spotted at Dr Himanshu Mehta's Eye Clinic in Juhu where Adnan took her to get an eye surgery done. Adds the source, "He had been telling people close to him about Roya and that she is the woman for him."

The composer is known for being smitten easily. A few years back there was buzz that he was besotted with Ameesha Patel who had accompanied him on a tour.

dcb6079756a7a2c126a8df9f3719fd43.jpg

Adnan to marry again to a girl called Roya

GB

Adnan in Indian or Pakistani or British?

**** YEAH HE MARRY 3 TIMES AND ME NOT EVEN SINGLE TIME SHAME ON ME:partay:.i think money talks always.:lol::lol:

Good luck to our playboy chap lol :)

well really he is both his father is pakistani and his mother is indian but he lived in the UK well exactly the same as me lol (though i consider myself to be pakistani):pakistan:

Now I want to test his gene to find out why he is extra fat!
I mean which is that criminal gene that made him so fat, Indian gene or Pakistani gene? lol.

Now I want to test his gene to find out why he is extra fat!
I mean which is that criminal gene that made him so fat, Indian gene or Pakistani gene? lol.

Lol well boss he is a Pakistani by blood so he has Pakistani gene. Furtheremore, he has lost alot of weight if you know him from the past then you would know .. He just had bad luck with women awsome singer though :cheers:

Adnan Sami is of Pakistani Origin.His father Arshad Sami Khan was a Pakistan Air Force Pilot and later Pakistani Diplomat.Squadron Leader Arshad Sami Khan flew the maximum combat missions from Peshawar. His enthusiasm and aggressive spirit was of the highest order and was responsible for igniting the spirit of competition amongst other pilots in its most effective form.He led formations into the battle area with exemplary determination and brought back excellent results.He was credited with one aircraft, 15 tanks and 22 vehicles destroyed, plus eight tanks and 19 vehicles damaged and two heavy guns destroyed.For his outstanding devotion to duty and bravery, Squadron Leader Arshad Sami Khan was awarded the Sitara-i-Jurat.Arshad Sami was a very aggressive pilot according to Sajjad Haider (He was under Sajjad Hiader Command during 1965)Arshad took a lot of risks during war.

Last edited:
Roya Fariaybi or Fareybe?

Sounds like another wrong suitor...another potential divorce in the making? :lol:

Now he can have his son back , he gain weight (drinking) and left Pakistan as Pakistani court took his child away and gave custody to mom .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom