What's new

Adnan Sami says, mee Mumbaikar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he was a failure in Pakistan. He couldn't compete with other singers in Pakistan hence why he is in india now

is that why aatif, rahat and nusrat came to India for work?

is that why aatif, rahat and nusrat came to India for work?

Theres nothing wrong with working there. They'll go wherever they get money, they'll even go to South Korea to work if they are getting paid

But are they living in india or wanting to live there? No

Those artists are still pretty popular in Pakistan and work in Pakistan

Theres nothing wrong with working there. They'll go wherever they get money, they'll even go to South Korea to work if they are getting paid

But are they living in india or wanting to live there? No

Those artists are still pretty popular in Pakistan and work in Pakistan

You answered it well, money talks. Indian billionaire Laxmi Mittal also stays at UK, Because he likes it there. Mukesh Ambani is much more richer than him but Ambani stays in India. many Indians and Pakistanis stays worldwide, so what's wrong in it? We don't mind anyone staying here, as long as he is not involved in an anti state activities.

India has certain rules & regulations regarding citizenship by registration. If Sami falls in it , he should be granted citizenship. Simple. Thousands of Indians and Pakistani have taken citizenship of other countries (like USA,UK,Australia etc) because they work there and they are settled there. Why so much fuss about Adnan Sami.

adnan-sami-with-father-arshad-sami-khan-and-son-azaan.jpg

Adnan Sami with father Arshad Sami Khan and son Azaan

Give him citizenship and stop the speculation. He is an artist, what is wrong if he is of pakistani origin?

Adnan Sami Is a Good Artist , Give Him Citizenship - End of Issue

I thought he has been staying in India for 12 years already. He can apply for nationality if so.

He for sure has some influence with Indian authority. Arey yaar illegal immigrants ko voters id card,ration card milte hein..yah to legal visa pe aaya he Bharat. kyon nahin milega citizenship..inhon ne toh apne wasan bhi Bharat ki Pyaar paane ke liye kam kar liya.. :lol:

Did he take permission from chief of militant group shiv sena before claiming to be mumbaiker ?? :P :P

i dont understand, why adnan sami after his traitor hate statement against his own country has not his pakistani citizenship suspended, i mean WTH and WTF????, why is gop still considering him to be a pakistani, ok he is not pakistani, he should not have pakistani passport, or i must say he should be banned from entering pakistan, the guy is so persistent for sake of money to get a bollywood job and money

if he is banned from pakistan, atleast the guy will not come to pakistan asking for help after he is kicked from india

i dont understand, why adnan sami after his traitor hate statement against his own country has not his pakistani citizenship suspended, i mean WTH and WTF????, why is gop still considering him to be a pakistani, ok he is not pakistani, he should not have pakistani passport, or i must say he should be banned from entering pakistan, the guy is so persistent for sake of money to get a bollywood job and money

He has the right to take Indian nationality for whatever reason he is doing as long as he is not working against Pakistan we should not have any issue.

the only reality will dawn on him at the end that bharatis are not that generous they are going to kick him out after humiliating just like they did with out artists in the past. they are only looking for some big excuse to abuse him on right time

Who the hell asking this fat fuk to come back anyway ?

If given a chance, all the Pakistani artists would love to settle in India.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom