What's new

Admit one son to madrassa or pay Rs 0.4m !

I simply dont understand, Why is islamization forced in Pakistan which is the reason of its existence?

If all Pakistanis are muslims first and then Pakistanis, ie. Religion first and country second, these incidents are highly ironic and confusing.

Any reason for this wierd practice?

‘Admit one son to madrassa or pay Rs0.4m’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Did you read the article:

The outlawed militant group Lahskar-i-Islam (LI) has warned tribesmen in northwestern Bara...

Do your outlawed militant groups represent India? :unsure:

I simply dont understand, Why is islamization forced in Pakistan which is the reason of its existence?

If all Pakistanis are muslims first and then Pakistanis, ie. Religion first and country second, these incidents are highly ironic and confusing.

This new is related to an "outlawed militant group" in a remote area, It does not represent the Pakistani society as a whole.

Similarly the following news do not represent the Indian society.

Indian cult kills children for goddess
'Holy men' blamed for inciting dozens of deaths

Indian father kills his eight-month-old son with an axe to appease Hindu goddess of destruction and rebirth

Did you read the article:

The outlawed militant group Lahskar-i-Islam (LI) has warned tribesmen in northwestern Bara...

Do your outlawed militant groups represent India? :unsure:

Whos talking bout representation of any country. I am just talking bout existence of such grps that too in a country kile PAkistan which doesnt make sense.

Also, we cannot deny that such groups are used as parasites by the establishment for political gains rather than ousting them completely.

Point of interest is how many people did fall for this threat? What did govt bodies do to eradicate it?

This new is related to an "outlawed militant group" in a remote area, It does not represent the Pakistani society as a whole.

Similarly the following news do not represent the Indian society.

Indian cult kills children for goddess
'Holy men' blamed for inciting dozens of deaths

Indian father kills his eight-month-old son with an axe to appease Hindu goddess of destruction and rebirth
1 wierdo doing things cannot be compared with a group, body or bunch of ppl. We are not talking bout some man asking for 4L rupees but a group of peaople with an ideology.

My question is, How can such ideology be even existing in a country which itself has its existence in name of Islam.

Whos talking bout representation of any country. I am just talking bout existence of such grps that too in a country kile PAkistan which doesnt make sense.

Also, we cannot deny that such groups are used as parasites by the establishment for political gains rather than ousting them completely.

Point of interest is how many people did fall for this threat? What did govt bodies do to eradicate it?

Besides the term ''outlawed'' in Pakistan has a different meaning from other functioning states. When they ''outlawed'' lashkar e taiba they only had to change the nameplate at muridke compound to JUD, and when they ''outlawed'' JUD, they still held open rallies in Islamabad and printed fund raising ads in mainstream newspapers. Pakistan's failed state machinery renders usage of commonly understood terms like ''outlawed'' pointless in a discussion.

Unfortunately top8c at hand 8s about sending a child to madrasa a.d not about. Jud or let. U can open a new thread, am sure webby would not mind that.
Besides the term ''outlawed'' in Pakistan has a different meaning from other functioning states. When they ''outlawed'' lashkar e taiba they only had to change the nameplate at muridke compound to JUD, and when they ''outlawed'' JUD, they still held open rallies in Islamabad and printed fund raising ads in mainstream newspapers. Pakistan's failed state machinery renders usage of commonly understood terms like ''outlawed'' pointless in a discussion.

Unfortunately top8c at hand 8s about sending a child to madrasa a.d not about. Jud or let. U can open a new thread, am sure webby would not mind that.

Sir, the posts by Pakistani posters here seem to suggest the ''outlawed'' nature of the org in question automatically absolves the state and society. I gave you an argument and can prove that such a status of an organization does not imply either, actual state clampdown or rejection by masses. Now for the state part, its impossible to tell if its incompetence or complicity, but its actually moot.

The post is not about the charity JUD. It was a very well publicized example cited to make a point.

‘Admit one son to madrassa or pay Rs0.4m’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
May i ask if the problem resides with the madrasa itself or the contents being taught at madrasa?
Mind yoy Govt has been trying to regularisethe syllabus that is going to be taught at registered madrasas.
As i said there is nothing wrong with going to a madrasa, what is to maje sure is, what is being taught at madrasa

1 wierdo doing things cannot be compared with a group, body or bunch of ppl. We are not talking bout some man asking for 4L rupees but a group of peaople with an ideology.

My question is, How can such ideology be even existing in a country which itself has its existence in name of Islam.
There exist assholes in every country/ society..

I do agree that politics is dirty and bad business and alot of crap happens...but these entities do not represent Pakistan nor its people! Like you said...such groups ...

May i ask if the problem resides with the madrasa itself or the contents being taught at madrasa?
Mind yoy Govt has been trying to regularisethe syllabus that is going to be taught at registered madrasas.
As i said there is nothing wrong with going to a madrasa, what is to maje sure is, what is being taught at madrasa

Again, no one is questioning the syllabus in Madrassa.

Question arises is why is it being forced? If Madrassas were good enough as per our assumptions then it shud be a common choice of the masses. For eg: In Kerala Madrassa education is very common and looking at their teachings even Hindus support it. Infact hindus learn in Madrassas coz they are economic. They teach liberal and inclusive attitude. So problem as u said is not in Madrassa.

But if i put conditions that study in a school or else pay heafty sum means there is something real fishy either with the Madrassa or the political scenario.

Sir, the posts by Pakistani posters here seem to suggest the ''outlawed'' nature of the org in question automatically absolves the state and society. I gave you an argument and can prove that such a status of an organization does not imply either, actual state clampdown or rejection by masses. Now for the state part, its impossible to tell if its incompetence or complicity, but its actually moot.

The post is not about the charity JUD. It was a very well publicized example cited to make a point.
Ok point taken now will you mind discussing the topic instead of derailing this thread also?

The poster above only presented the counter argument to the words said by OP.
What is being done by outlawed organization is illegal and a crime, so i dont see where Govt is supporting this act, we are involved in a peace dialogue and surely come up with a postive output

Again, no one is questioning the syllabus in Madrassa.

Question arises is why is it being forced? If Madrassas were good enough as per our assumptions then it shud be a common choice of the masses. For eg: In Kerala Madrassa education is very common and looking at their teachings even Hindus support it. Infact hindus learn in Madrassas coz they are economic. They teach liberal and inclusive attitude. So problem as u said is not in Madrassa.

But if i put conditions that study in a school or else pay heafty sum means there is something real fishy either with the Madrassa or the political scenario.
Condition is put by a group of mental people...Since they are mental and have stupid claims hence they are outlawed meaning they are not the representatives of the Govt nor of the religion itself!

A question to Indians...so when you outlaw something do you start taking their words seriously too? Apparently that is the msg being passed by @WAR-rior and @notsuperstitious

There exist assholes in every country/ society..

I do agree that politics is dirty and bad business and alot of crap happens...but these entities do not represent Pakistan nor its people! Like you said...such groups ...

I never said they represent common sentiment of a Pakistani commoner. Infact, Pakistanis are not opting for Madrassas for one reason or the other and hence these goons have resprted to such level of threatning. Point taken.

Said that, what the hell is establishment doing? I dont say they shud be 100% in eradicating all this. I am just saying, we havent see any attempt to crackdown by govt. We havent seen this issue in govt PoA. We dont see Pak Govt even considering this as a threat whereas Pakistan's basic social problem is different school of thots. As Hassan Nisar says, 'Jab aapki thinking alag extremes par hogi to aap ek united country ki baat kaise kar sakte ho'. Point is, unity of any country is in its common minimum agenda. And there seems nothng common in such school of thots. Education is the base of any country's growth. When the parameters of growth n prosperity will be different how will a country move forward. Kabhi socha hai why even after being all muslims, Pakistan is so divided within more than any other country around? It starts and ends with Ecucation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom