What's new

Adil Raja mother abducted; Another blow below the belt

Everyone should keep a gun on them.
If an unknown vehicle pulls up and unknown people try to abduct you, shoot them all. Kill them all in self defence. Unknown people aren’t legally allowed to abduct you like that. Shoot them all. Protect your family.
never been of the 2A, but now I can see how it makes sense. if you are gonna die getting tortured, may as well die in a hail of bullets, maybe you will take a few piglets with you.

never been of the 2A, but now I can see how it makes sense. if you are gonna die getting tortured, may as well die in a hail of bullets, maybe you will take a few piglets with you.
Maybe you won’t even die. I’ve seen many videos from Pakistan of people pulling out guns even on police checkpoints and they’re let through.

The army under Asim Munir Whiskey has sunk to new lows of gangsterism and thuggery. But if we look at their history there’s another level of evil worse than what they’re doing now.

Death squads.

In Karachi they had death squads going around killing people. My understanding is that they killed 15,000 to 20,000 people. I remember reading one news report about men dressed in burqas who came to a neighborhood and shot people and ran away.

People should be prepared for much worse than what we have till now.

The army under Asim Munir Whiskey has sunk to new lows of gangsterism and thuggery. But if we look at their history there’s another level of evil worse than what they’re doing now.

Death squads.

In Karachi they had death squads going around killing people. My understanding is that they killed 15,000 to 20,000 people. I remember reading one news report about men dressed in burqas who came to a neighborhood and shot people and ran away.

People should be prepared for much worse than what we have till now.

Pakistan will become Syria 2

The army under Asim Munir Whiskey has sunk to new lows of gangsterism and thuggery.

No no no, don't you see.

'Pak fauj dushman kay napak azayem ko kabhi kamyab nhn honay day gi, aur awam aur fauj kay beech darar nhn anay day gi'.

Dushman hi in ko keh raha hai har doosray banday ko mulk main chuk lo.

A bunch of overpaid, fat, incompetent, neptotistic morons.

ISI and Pakistan Army ki itni hi aukat hain. They can only harrass women, beat old people, kidnap journalists, kill Bhuttos and so on. Cowards.

Since they are drunk with/on power, they are turned into megalomaniacs, condition of a mental state characterized by delusions of exaggerated personal importance, wealth, power, or goodness.

And this would be the undoing of these demigods, when God plans to punish the tyrants, first he makes them blind to the actual reality.
They need to focus outwards, Alexander was a meglomaniac too he conquered foriegn lands. Kahsmir is waiting

Bahadur Army, maa aur behno ke saamne sisa pilai hui deewaar ban gaye, never thought a day would come when I will say that a khujli wala kutta has more honor/Dignity/value in my eyes than anyone who wears a Army uniform.

its irony the PDF members believing a clown CIA RAW backed pig ADIL RAJA

ye sab ye apny ne youtube channel ko promote krny k liye kr rha ha brainless yuhtias se

and some people think cow piss drinking is good for your health.... 8-)

Not everything is done by Military.

perhaps..

but Pakistan is now a criminal's haven.. any one with a weapon or sinister intent can commit crime and there literality will be no accountability. with police rounding and torturing PTI workers and supporters by the tens and thousands ..

go figure if they will be able to curtail any crime...not that they were great to begin thanks to the army's interfarance

so in away it is the military is at fault as always.

They need to focus outwards, Alexander was a meglomaniac too he conquered foriegn lands. Kahsmir is waiting
That is what all generals are. Remove rule of law from American generals and they will turn USA into Pakistan. Generals are like paghal kuttay who need a collar/lead on their neck or they will destroy everything.
This is where I am disappointed by Imran Khan's stupidity that after going through Bajwa he was waiting for a good general to rescue him. Then Asim came and proved to be worse.
IK should have know better. The only good general is the one in cage.

This guy seems to be a nautankibaaz. I don't think RAW and CIA would spend any money on him.

On a serious note, has Imran Khan or anyone in PTI's leadership acknowledged him or is just the rank and file youthias who are his fans ?

its irony the PDF members believing a clown CIA RAW backed pig ADIL RAJA

ye sab ye apny ne youtube channel ko promote krny k liye kr rha ha brainless yuhtias se

Military aid letay houye CIA kahan warr jati hai BC ?

Back
Top Bottom