What's new

add add * Lieutenant killed during military exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad news. May the late Lieutenant rest in peace. And may the injured recover soon.

In the deserts of Rajasthan, wells can be pretty wide, and quite deep. Some unused or dried up wells are not covered up properly. They might just be covered by a layer of tarpaulin. Then the tarpaulin gets covered by sand blown by the wind, so it will be hard to spot.

This is what might have happened. And no reports of which tank it is

Thank you so much su-47 for making it easier for other to understand of what went wrong there.for people who wanted to know which tank he was commanding it was a T-72,just as te tank he had taken serious injury to his head beacuse of the fall the other 2 crew members the driver and the gunner are also in a critical position hope they recover soon,god bless them

HIS LAST WORDS FROM HIS BLOG HE SURE WAS A FARSIGHTED PERSON WHO KNEW DEATH WAS COMING....

My Deathwish

My hand lies open,
Eyes throwing a blank stare,
Trying to locate a pulse,
But the heartbeats still aren’t there.

A steel blade lies beside,
Ready to make an incision,
The gleam off the edges,
Tells me its mission.

My mind runs for random thoughts,
And the life starts to rewind,
I should get to choose my afterlife,
‘coz I lived with all I could find.

I look up at the wall,
For the clock I had hung,
The sound of hands makes me shiver,
As I reach the final rung.

The edges call for me “its time” they say
For they have a mission to accomplish,
How do they care for the method,
In the end, THE END is the finish.

The vein looks all black,
Color similar when a gaze around,
Its just a short movement of wrist,
And the red drops trickle down.

The clock completes the countdown,
And the lights begin to fade,
I fulfilled my deathwish.
“I’m no more” to me, I said.
mY tRySt WiTh InK...

Sad news.. RIP to dead soldier...

Lieutenant killed during military exercise

Churu, Apr 8 (PTI) An army lieutenant was killed and two personnel were injured when their tank fell into a well during a military exercise in Rajasthan's Churu district, police said today.

The mishap occurred at Teterwal ki Rohi village in the wee hours on Tuesday.

Lieutenant Nishant Karol, who hails from Chandigarh, received serious head injuries.

He was immediately rushed to hospital where he succumbed to injuries, they said.

According to sources, the military exercise was going on for last few days.
fullstory

A very tragic loss for the country, another brave soldier departed for his Mother.. we Indians feel sad and pray to god for you will be remembered!

Apparently the idea of checking the date, time.. previous posts.. Just never gets through to these newfangled pups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom