What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

These people must exterminated. We need a boots on the ground offensive against these animals.

These people not Muslim. I can guarantee. Musalman kisi bay-ghunnah ka katil ney kartay.

Its a messy game that Pak army has to Top...I am sure they( army ) will come on top.

These people not Muslim. I can guarantee. Musalman kisi bay-ghunnah ka katil ney kartay.

TTP is terrorist no doubt and should be condemned for killing an innocent Chinese in the name of Xinjiang.

But you Pakistan were feeling bad about banning of beef in India, don't you feel anything bad about when Uighur Muslims are banned for observing fast during Ramadan in Xinjiang or their mosques are being demolished or ethnic cleansing by massive Han migration.

Yesterday, I saw many comments from Angry Turks about the plights of Uighur Turks.

You Pakistan were feeling bad about banning of beef in India, don't you feel anything bad about when Uighur Muslims are banned for observing fast during Ramadan in Xinjiang or their mosques are being demolished or ethnic cleansing by massive Han migration.

Yesterday, I saw many comments from Angry Turks about the plights of Uighur Turks.

I don't need a Bharti trying to play with my religious sentiments.

You Pakistan were feeling bad about banning of beef in India, don't you feel anything bad about when Uighur Muslims are banned for observing fast during Ramadan in Xinjiang or their mosques are being demolished or ethnic cleansing by massive Han migration.

how is this in any way related to the topic?
Open a new thread if you want to discuss that.

Islamic brotherhood these people talk about is a double tounged reptile.

the bortherhood comesonly into the equation when it is benificial to them.

Lets say, in contrast to the gujarat riots and the same plight of muslims in China.

They dont care if their muslim brothers were killed or tortured or ethnically cleansed in china,cos china offers them lumpsum and is a hedge against India.

Soo much for brotherhood these days......

Gujarat riots are a one in a case, considering the millions of hindus brutally killed or cleansed during the Mughal period.

But hey,since India is our enemy we have to point all our fingers while china is our friend we just dont care about our muslim brotherhood there......

Long Live peace..

No, the killers are actually Indian, RAW agents, Brahminist, Hindu terrorists......did I leave out any adjective?? :undecided:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom