What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

May the fallen, Rest In Peace.

Reading this news made me numb ......

Dilawar Khan, 60, who was wounded in his left shoulder, told AFP his 12-year-old son Abdullah was killed while helping him run a tea stall at the bus station while on a break from school.

“I was preparing tea for the drivers and my son was serving tea for some other drivers when the huge blast happened,” Khan said, through his tears.

“Something like shrapnel hit me in the shoulder but I was conscious. Then I was brought to hospital and saw my son’s dead body. I’ve lost everything.”

What kind of beast would do this ... and then fscking believe this is what would please the Almighty ...May you dumb wit murderers rot in hell.

The real enemy of the state has stuck again, killing innocent Pakistanis including children. These terrorists have no regard for human lives and have no remorse in taking innocent lives. Our condolences go out to the Pakistani nation and the families of those killed. We pray for fast and full recovery of those injured. Conspiracy theorists have no place here. The terrorists kill innocents in a cowardly fashion and then boldly take responsibility for these attacks, and yet some are still willing to blame the United States and others for these attacks. We have seen that the terrorists are on the run. In their desperation, they are attacking innocent people to inflict as much pain as possible. This is the time to stand united against the terrorists and support our troops who are going after them. They must be defeated so that innocent people can live in peace.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

The real enemy of the state has stuck again, killing innocent Pakistanis including children. These terrorists have no regard for human lives and have no remorse in taking innocent lives. Our condolences go out to the Pakistani nation and the families of those killed. We pray for fast and full recovery of those injured. Conspiracy theorists have no place here. The terrorists kill innocents in a cowardly fashion and then boldly take responsibility for these attacks, and yet some are still willing to blame the United States and others for these attacks. We have seen that the terrorists are on the run. In their desperation, they are attacking innocent people to inflict as much pain as possible. This is the time to stand united against the terrorists and support our troops who are going after them. They must be defeated so that innocent people can live in peace.

Maj David Nevers
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

yes Major you are right

the terrorists have no regard for Human life
therefore in the war against terror efforts should be made not to imitate the terrorists and avoid civilian casualties
the similar chaos is seen when the drone strike the rescue workers and ordinary tribesmen rushing to the site to help the people caught in the attack.

when will the killings stop!!!!

good question,
I asked the same when I heard about this news and the news in iraq. do you know the common factor in both?
the Ability of the Al Qaeda and its clone organisations to take advantage of the chaos resulting from American war on terror.

so the answer is

until a peaceful solution is found.
or every single terrorist is killed.

the first one is hard to achieve given the complexity and the 2nd one has failed badly for the past 10 years in this American war on terror where ever it is being fought.

There shall be no two opinions that Pakistan has been targeted most by these terorists since 2007.

Pakistan have paid heavy price while western media and KL bill has openly declared Pakistan as terrorists nation.

US army is burning Quran and killing children and civilians in drone attacks tells us that American passion to fight terrorists have gone terribly wrong.

Three men entered City Plice station and throw Granades..In Peshawar..
City Division Police station...
Two police men reported Injured....
Gun battle going on....

Inner city "Kotwali" under attack......
Its a hold up...Police Reinforcements surrounding the station...
People trapped inside..
So far 7 injured.

At least one of the attackers was a suicide Bombers.........

All three attackers killed...
From then 3 unused grenades recovered..They had specially built Suicide jackets..with Ball bearings mixed with explosives..The explosives were not local and of very good quality and expert built..
According to Police spokesman...the Suicide jackets cannot be home made by random people..The jackets were professionally built to cause maximum damage.

All three attackers were either teen agers or in their early twenties...
Its highly unlikely that teenagers can get hold of such high quality explosives on their own....

Four Policemen died..three critically injured....

9 policemen in Lady Reading hospital...Three in Critical condition...Death toll stands at 3 and may rise further.

But swift action by police....They managed to dispatch all three attackers to hell pretty soon..The attackers were planning to take hostages and kill prisoners..But couldnt

Suicide bombers kill four Pakistan police

By Lehaz Ali (AFP) – 4 hours ago

PESHAWAR, Pakistan — Suicide bombers armed with guns and grenades attacked a Pakistani police station on Friday, killing four officers in the second attack in as many days in the northwestern city of Peshawar.

The three attackers first opened fire with Kalashnikovs, then used hand grenades to blow their way into the building before detonating their suicide vests, senior police official Yameen Khan told AFP.

He said the station was targeted because it housed a large number of officers in downtown Peshawar, which runs into Pakistan's lawless tribal belt, a hotbed of Taliban and Al-Qaeda-linked militants targeted by US drone strikes.

Pieces of human flesh and body parts, including the head of one of the suicide bombers, were scattered inside the police station, along with broken windows and chairs, an AFP reporter said.

"Four policemen have been killed and four others were wounded," Khan said.

"The attackers wanted to kill the maximum number of policemen, that is why they selected this station. Around 200 policemen reside here," Khan told AFP.

The attack came a day after a car bomb ripped through a bus station on the outskirts of Peshawar, killing 13 people, including two children, raising concerns about a new wave of violence in the city of 2.5 million.

More than 530 bomb attacks have killed around 4,900 people across Pakistan since government troops in July 2007 stormed a mosque in Islamabad where Islamist extremists were holed up, provoking a local Taliban-led insurgency.

But there was a decline in attacks in the second half of 2011, with at least some commanders in Pakistan's nebulous Taliban movement abiding by a ceasefire.

The bombers struck at around 7:15 am when local residents in the congested Kotwali area were leaving home for work and school.

"The attackers first started firing on the gate of the police station and then used the hand grenades. Later they entered inside the police station," Imtiaz Khan, a senior police official, told AFP.

Witnesses said the attack happened as policemen came off the night shift.

"We were just trying to sleep after we finished night duty when we heard the blast," said police constable Sayed Ali, who lives at the station.

"We ran out of the building from the back door and then there were three blasts," he told AFP.

Officials said 15 to 18 kilograms (33 to 42 pounds) of high quality explosives were stuffed into the suicide vests, along with steel plates and ball bearings.

Shafqat Malik, chief of the bomb disposal squad in Peshawar, said that the suicide bombers were aged between 18 and 22.

AFP: Suicide bombers kill four Pakistan police

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom