What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

***********************************************************************************************

This incident happened in Chilaas...
It happens to be the most laid back and restive places in Pakistan..

Looks like after PAF Kamra Failure...The foreign forces were quick ti find another excuse to shout abuse against Pakistan in Media.

HINT: There is a very large population of Afghan refugees in Chilaas

joke of the day
played again and again after every terrorist attack on civilians.

One thing is sure..It cannot be locals..
and another thing is also sure,the miscreants will never be caught as they are Most probably back to their "Normal Lives" in Afghan refugee camps.

Looks like Foreign media is too quick in Branding this as "sectarian" violence....
Nobody knows yet who was killed and who killed them...Its an ongoing investigation.

what makes me sick and sad is that these people were returning to spend the last days of Ramadan and Eid with their families

how cruel can one get. ok if they are kaffir by the definition of their assailants but doesnt Islam allow the Kafirs to live as well?

HINT: There is a very large population of Afghan refugees in Chilaas

One thing is sure..It cannot be locals...

how this can be comforting for the families of the dead?

hint for you too... Malik Ishaq, Siphah sahabah, Lashker Jhangvi are all local Gems...

Afghan refugees are there because of the war and extortion in Afghanistan.

Quetta: Bomb blast kills one injures 8

According to police, blast took place at Mir Hotel on Joint Road near Railway Station at around 10:30 when people were busy in having dinner, killing one person and injuring eight others,

According to police the explosive material was planted under a table. Police said that hotel’s security guard, Jan Muhammad, was killed on the spot. The injured were rushed to Civil Hospital for treatment.

The blast was so severe that it damaged the building and furniture of the hotel and windowpanes of nearby buildings were also broken. According to Bomb Disposal Squad, one kilogram of explosive material was used in the blast.

In another incident, some miscreants blew up railway line going to Iran from Quetta near Ahmadwal Railway Station in Noshki.

In another incident, some unidentified miscreants attacked a police van carrying salary for police officials and looted Rs 2.8 million. Two police officials and a passerby were killed in the attack.

In Kharan, some unidentified persons opened fire on FC check post near Chief Chowk and killed a police official.

Dunya News: Pakistan:-Quetta: Bomb blast kills one injures 8...

What are the objectives of these people who are targetting Shias? Do they also have other organisations that preach sunni islam to these shias? Obviously exterminating them all can not be the objective as its not possible and self defeating.

What are the objectives of these people who are targetting Shias? Do they also have other organisations that preach sunni islam to these shias? Obviously exterminating them all can not be the objective as its not possible and self defeating.

Ask Indian shia's and Sunnis if you can.
its religo-political conflict going over centuries.
political discourse exists everywhere

no nation or race is free of bigots and fascists. but not everyone takes it to extreme violent level like these terrorists guys have done.

Terrorists don't care if they are Shias or Sunni, they just need a healthy body count to make it to the news tickers.

Terrorists don't care if they are Shias or Sunni, they just need a healthy body count to make it to the news tickers.

In this case the victims were hand picked from three vehicles. They only wanted shias, they could have killed many more if they did not care.

I'm not claiming these idiots are some kind of very logical people. But I want to know, are there organisations that work towards converting Shia to Sunni? If so, I won't be surprised if sipah e sahiba type of terrorists are somehow related to such other front organisations.

Ask Indian shia's and Sunnis if you can.
its religo-political conflict going over centuries.
political discourse exists everywhere

no nation or race is free of bigots and fascists. but not everyone takes it to extreme violent level like these terrorists guys have done.

My driver is an Indian Shia. He says some of these Pakistani orgs promise them jannat if they kill even one shia. He knows many shia from pakistan in Dubai. Though his views must be biased too.

Also agreed, differences will always be there, causes will always be there, its impossible to irradicate that because humans are complex beings, so its really a question of means, not of cause. This is where I find all terrorism apologists scum.

In this case the victims were hand picked from three vehicles. They only wanted shias, they could have killed many more if they did not care.

I'm not claiming these idiots are some kind of very logical people. But I want to know, are there organisations that work towards converting Shia to Sunni? If so, I won't be surprised if sipah e sahiba type of terrorists are somehow related to such other front organisations.

My driver is an Indian Shia. He says some of these Pakistani orgs promise them jannat if they kill even one shia. He knows many shia from pakistan in Dubai. Though his views must be biased too.

:hitwall: why are there so many retard indians in PDF :hitwall::hitwall:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3317040 said:
:hitwall: why are there so many retard indians in PDF :hitwall::hitwall:

nothing retarded about it. its a valid question
why not give Shia's and Ahmedis a chance to convert to deobani or whabi faith instead of just killing them?

Because it takes 20 retarded indians to match one pakistani like you.

you are very creative
nicely put.

How can one filter Shias from Sunni? Is it written on passport/id card??
Or it just happens that they travel in groups so that they are easy target?

How can one filter Shias from Sunni? Is it written on passport/id card??
Or it just happens that they travel in groups so that they are easy target?

Shia pilgrims go to Iran , Syria , Iraq , Saudi Arabia for seeing the holy places. Their conveys are attacked because they are easy target because they travel through known routes. :(

Back
Top Bottom