What's new

Actors Daniel Dae Kim, Daniel Wu offer $25K reward after 91-year-old shoved to ground in Oakland's Chinatown

Who care about diaspora Chinese? It's a cesspool of Falungong. They can all die for all I care.

Black criminals do not attack Asians because they think they are being treated poorly or because they think Asians are racist. They attack Asians because they think Asians have cash and they know Asians are not violent. It is as simple as that. There is a deep criminal culture that exists in the inner cities and that won't ever change, especially now that you can't even criticize it because of political correctness.

Well according to the wacky OP logic they get attacked by black men because Trump encouraged them. :rolleyes1:
So that gets them a right to attack an elderly man? An innocent man that is in fact 91years old?............. :disagree:

Of course not. They don't have a right to attack anybody. But blaming a black person's attack on an Asian man on Trump is ridiculous.

I’ve noticed OP has tried to highlight the criminal’s name as to correlate it to the religion of Islam. Sorry to burst your bubble OP but practicing muslims are not criminals. Go spread your propaganda somewhere else, because people here are not stupid.

The chances of a criminal in India being a Muslim is probably proportionally as high as the chances of a criminal in the US being black.

Your copout of "practising" means nothing really. If the criteria involved depend on modern laws and social conduct to something that started 1400 years ago.

Very un-Razi like ...

Cheers, Doc

The chances of a criminal in India being a Muslim is probably proportionally as high as the chances of a criminal in the US being black.

Your copout of "practising" means nothing really. If the criteria involved depend on modern laws and social conduct to something that started 1400 years ago.

Very un-Razi like ...

Cheers, Doc

What crap most of the gangs in India are hindu... RSS being the largest. only reason you stated that is cuz Dawood Ibrahim blew some fireworks between your arse and you could never get him. D company is an extension of the ISI beta.

What crap most of the gangs in India are hindu... RSS being the largest. only reason you stated that is cuz Dawood Ibrahim blew some fireworks between your arse and you could never get him. D company is an extension of the ISI beta.

That may well be the case.

But the foot soldier criminals, the pimps, peddlers, shooters, druggies, snatchers, lock pickers, key makers, house breakers, etc. are mostly always Muslim.

Nothing more secular than crime and gangs in India.

Cheers, Doc

Asian Americans facing huge increase in racism by white and blacks. Dystopian society

Oakland is in a terrible state. Worse then ever. To think just down the street (particularly from East Oakland) is the largest concentration of Afghans in America. being near this distinction may re-traumatize for them; being back in chaos. While it probably wasn’t somewhere like Oakland, with all the refugees coming to America, I wouldn’t be surprised they would put them in places like Oakland.

I remember a news story of an Afghan refugee father, a former translator, who was told when he got to America with his family to ask to be housed in a homeless shelter (that’s government services for you, just shameful for a man that risked his life to help the US).

The trauma he and his family went through there (in the Homeless shelter) made him beg, on TV, for his kids to forgive him.

Just another reason to make the place the working class at least feel safe. They don’t need all the services, they just need safety so they can build their lives up themselves. That’s all I’m sure 91 year old Asian-American gentleman who lost his life expected.

Last edited:
Oakland is in a terrible state. Worse then ever. To think just down the street (particularly from East Oakland) is the largest concentration of Afghans in America. being near this distinction may re-traumatize for them; being back in chaos. While it probably wasn’t somewhere like Oakland, with all the refugees coming to America, I wouldn’t be surprised they would put them in places like Oakland.

Oakland has had a bad rep for a long time...just like Detroit.

I was on a business trip in Foster City in 1992 and rented a car. I decided to drive over all the bridges in the SF area just to check them all out. When I drove over the Bay Bridge to Oakland I made sure I immediately turned around to go back. It was bad even back then.

california_kalifornien_art_kunst_sunset_uta_amerika_america-271025.jpg!d

Still can't get over how cool all the lit street signs were. 👍

Last edited:

I remember a news story of an Afghan refugee father, a former translator, who was told when he got to America with his family to ask to be housed in a homeless shelter (that’s government services for you, just shameful for a man that risked his life to help the US).

The trauma he and his family went through there (in the Homeless shelter) made him beg, on TV, for his kids to forgive him.

Just another reason to make the place the working class at least feel safe. They don’t need all the services, they just need safety so they can build their lives up themselves. That’s all I’m sure 91 year old Asian-American gentleman who lost his life expected.
Wow.. those slum looks no different from those of India Mumbai. And US is not fit to be called a superpower.

Oakland has had a bad rep for a long time...just like Detroit.

I was on a business trip in Foster City in 1992 and rented a car. I decided to drive over all the bridges in the SF area just to check them all out. When I drove over the Bay Bridge to Oakland I made sure I immediately turned around to go back. It was bad even back then.

california_kalifornien_art_kunst_sunset_uta_amerika_america-271025.jpg!d

Still can't get over how cool all the lit street signs were. 👍

I went to the Bay Area in 1996 and it seemed shabby in parts (didn’t go to Oakland) but it seemed decent enough. I’ve been going few couple of years throughout the 2010s and it’s looks like it’s gotten worse each and every time. Took the Bart in the evening into SF from Fremont a couple of years ago, and I got the sense the people on the train were just hopping to get to SF safe and sound the same way that I use to see on the NYC subway back in the 90s. It’s wasn’t fear just not looking to draw any attention to themselves.

The Bay Area will probably stay expensive, there is a lot of investment money stuck in the real estate market there, so the only solution I could figure is incentives to move more people to the Central Valley so the premium Valley of the Bay Area can be restored and the tax base can be sustained. For that they need to build out the rail and road network ASAP, including the HSR tunnel into the Central Valley from the South east, past Gilroy.

It’s the only way to let market forces dictate where it is most affordable to build “Affordable housing” and social services for the mental ill and drug addicted.
P.s. I love there street signs and quant small town look in the cities, it’s like a big one era; 40s-60s, when American culture really came into its own in the post war era.
Wow.. those slum looks no different from those of India Mumbai. And US is not fit to be called a superpower.
Yeah it’s a shame, and something that needs to be urgently addressed.

Simple: Tell the Liberals to scrap environmental laws and bring manufacturing back to poor urban areas...

For the every bit of these environmental laws being relaxed, Texas will be even more lax (the governer and mayors of municipalities there go state to state in the Midwest poaching companies to come to Texas by promising tax abatements, the lax regulations also help). California can’t win a race to the bottom. They should instead bring back and hold onto medium and high value added the way Germany does, especially in fields we attract immigrants in.

Back
Top Bottom