What's new

Action to be taken on Anti Pak Army pages on FB

This bashing of Army on internet was started just few days ago
:rofl:
Arey bhai bubble butt key media cell nay to had kardi thi osama operation ki ceremony par radar naam sey trend shoro karwaya baboon leagiyon ny aur army ko insult karwaya

People who have loved ttp all their life ....declared them super heroes and opposed every military action against them....
Are now sitting in pm office
https://tribune.com.pk/story/210827/lejs-malik-received-monthly-stipend-from-punjab-govt/
Are now creating propoganda against army whos soldiers layed down their lives fighting their favourites and defeating them so these people have freedom of speech and politics in this nation...
Yes we should go against such baboon run pages
http://www.sachmedia.com/pmln-media-cell-propaganda-army-imran-khans-complete-media-talk/
How quickly we forget baboon united ashirwad for neela peela channel that is world famous for maligning army
Shame on some people... no limit of beghairti... is there??
Agree
http://www.zemtv.com/2015/11/21/pml...-raheel-sharif-on-social-media-ahmed-qureshi/

if you really want to understand then don't ignore the backdoor indian channels. india is playing "chit bhi apni pat bhi apni" with us. so my question is who gave this chance to india?
pak army had no choice except reducing the internal issues created by govt.. now i hope Govt & army both have agreement and understanding about durand line & kulbhushan..

i hope pak army have deal with govt that army will secure nawaz & family. and in return govt will protect pak interest
so india have no choice except spreading the propaganda against pak army on social media.. but again why govt is not taking the major steps to stop indian propaganda against pak army?
what story i am telling is not anywhere related to current situation. The admins of defence 360 are fanboys of age 20 max. They take ur pic , post on their page and call u agent

MY THREAD IS ON THE ISSUES CREATED BY DEFENCE 360 page. Not dawnleaks or stupid people who are seasonal army patriots.

Last edited:
the stupid move of the COAS has given excellent chance to maryam nawaz media cell to malign army.
full toss do gay to chaka to paray ga.

the morale of the army is at the lowest since yesterday. no one is trust worthy any more in this country. last hope is IK. the last wicket of pakistan. the result of panama JIT is the only way through which the current chief can restore the respect and honor of himself and his institute otherwise they shouldnt make tall claims on next 23 march parade. no one will buy their lies.

the stupid move of the COAS has given excellent chance to maryam nawaz media cell to malign army.
full toss do gay to chaka to paray ga.

the morale of the army is at the lowest since yesterday. no one is trust worthy any more in this country. last hope is IK. the last wicket of pakistan. the result of panama JIT is the only way through which the current chief can restore the respect and honor of himself and his institute otherwise they shouldnt make tall claims on next 23 march parade. no one will buy their lies.

Atleast people will take going to the polls seriously now.
I see only positives here

Atleast people will take going to the polls seriously now.
I see only positives here
wont do much good. nawaz knows 1000 ways to rig the polls. you cant defeat him through the current system .

We are emotional people, like to see instant justice.....forget the old proverb, slow'n steady wins the race.
The Army is well aware of all the game being played, it doesn't want to get embroiled in internal issues when the situation on the borders is deliberately being stroked, while it's giving a befitting response to the misadventure on both East and West, the Army has tactically made sure that Nawaz Shaif doesn't become a ''Siyasi Shaheed''. !!!
So you are 101% sure that there will be no deal on PANAMA JIT ? Because after that pm wont be asiyasi shaheed but a mujrim.
we doubt . JIT ki final report sey pehley bhi ek mulaqat ho jani .

wont do much good. nawaz knows 1000 ways to rig the polls. you cant defeat him through the current system .
Do agreee . ye log bhi Kakey ban rahey inko ni pata key even agar koi protest bhi karey to koi na koi charge laga ker arrest ho jana ya straight firing bhi ho jati .

18342381_1275581419207074_6591989737001814493_n.png

i am not talking about them..i am talking about media pages who are massively spreading propaganda about my army
18423738_1568887623144945_5515957819068016936_n.jpg

Just saw anti-Pak army comments on Pakistan Defence facebook page as well. Most of them were related to COAS and NS "Mukk Mukka" on Dawn Leaks.
As a pakistani, we all have right to love or hate with any Pakistani or any of govt institutions we bashed IK, Nawaz, Zardari, NAB, Supreme Court, and now Army, but we should not allow to feul enemies propaganda, we not hate our army but protesting only

Back
Top Bottom