Action to be taken on Anti Pak Army pages on FB

WarFariX

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
18403701_10155249364024919_8977670037794480789_n.jpg
18403701_10155249364024919_8977670037794480789_n.jpg
18268447_10155249364349919_5798800240003791510_n.jpg

2 accounts who are actively involved in spreading Anti Pak army propaganda have been idetified to be operating from Delhi and Chennai. Research have been started on those accounts.

There are several indian pages actively involved in these sort of stupid propagandas. The father of all those pages is Defence 360 which is invisble in pakistan but visible throughout the world. They make exclusive propagandas without any backing up proofs. When they were at 25k likes , many pakistanis tried to report it but fb didnt take it down. But Defence 360 requested its indian audiences to report pakistani pages suchas Pakistan Defence Command and they succesfully took down a 75k likes pro pak army page. Such double standards of fb. Now defence 360 is at more than 90k i guess (havent watched that proganda factory for a while) . Even now reports done by pakistanis are being not considered by fb. Now let me tell you what are their main activities.
1. The worst one which i saw them doing was , they took profile picture of a random pakistani men 3 months ago on fb and posted it stating that this men is agent without any backing up and then surprisingly and unfortunately , minor indian channels as well as Zee news used that propaganda page's post as their news. How shitty work is that.

2. Take random images of iraq and spread anti pakhtoon and baloch propaganda.

@Horus i request you to do some thing

Propaganda or not PA needs to answer their retreat on core issues.

Just saw anti-Pak army comments on Pakistan Defence facebook page as well. Most of them were related to COAS and NS "Mukk Mukka" on Dawn Leaks.

Why balme others when our own potian are talking shit about army because army is not acting as per their political wishes and expectations

Its funny when these political supporters of PTI act more Pakistani than armed forces

Why balme others when our own potian are talking shit about army because army is not acting as per their political wishes and expectations

Its funny when these political supporters of PTI act more Pakistani than armed forces
Everyone is Pakistani whether an Armed Force Personnel or a Citizen. You never know who has done more for a country. There are many in Military who don't care about the country but their Rank. Therefore you cannot call someone more Pakistani due to their uniform.

Everyone is Pakistani whether an Armed Force Personnel or a Citizen. You never know who has done more for a country. There are many in Military who don't care about the country but their Rank. Therefore you cannot call someone more Pakistani due to their uniform.
I will definately call real forces more loyal than internet political warriors of political parties

many people not in favour of IK including my self & you cant find any of my comment against govt or army during my entire period of PDF. I personally disturb because of the upcoming bad circumstances of pak.

what we achieved yet after zarb e Azb? why are we lacking to secure the pak-afghan border (durand line)? just because of our poor foreign policies especially with neighbors (afghanistan,Iran) in nawaz Govt..

and when most respectful institute deal with the same culprit govt. many will hurt including my self.. i demand to secure durand line with fencing the border, radar surveillance, small forts & check posts.. secondly start the economical projects with iran i.e iran-pak gas pipeline & chabahar-gwadar to china & russia via black sea.
then i will feel good for army & govt.

many people not in favour of IK including my self & you cant find any of my comment against govt or army during my entire period of PDF. I personally disturb because of the upcoming bad circumstances of pak.

what we achieved yet after zarb e Azb? why are we lacking to secure the pak-afghan border (durand line)? just because of our poor foreign policies especially with neighbors (afghanistan,Iran) in nawaz Govt..

and when most respectful institute deal with the same culprit govt. many will hurt including my self.. i demand to secure durand line with fencing the border, radar surveillance, small forts & check posts.. secondly start the economical projects with iran i.e iran-pak gas pipeline & chabahar-gwadar to china & russia via black sea.
then i will feel good for army & govt.
This bashing of Army on internet was started just few days ago when army took their tweets back. We can witness it even on our own political forum section. Actually situtation is much better after zarb e azab so i will not say zarb e azab was uselss and i understand your concern about Pakistan -Afghan border and terrorism coming from Afghanistan. I also want strong reaction from army and Government to tackle it but bashing Army is not solution because its them who are sacrificing their lives for Pakistan

I will definately call real forces more loyal than internet political warriors of political parties
Really and the loyalist compromises on National Security . wow .
You dont even arrest pervaiz , tehseeen & fatmi . whos name is in "settled" report hence you hv the courage to call your self more loyal as compare to other Pakistanis.
P.S: i am not a voter of IK.

The attacks are conducted by state funded Social Media Propaganda cell operated by the Princess. Are they going to shut it down? Don't think so.
No sir you are wrong . ho sakta ha massi maryam ka media cell jalti pey tail daal raha ho lekin Army ney harr aaam Pakistani ko shadeeed mayus kiya ha aur apni sakh tabah ki ha .
Ya to is ko issue hi na banatey . ya pura pura action letey . jabb log umeed karney lagey k yaar Army sey related mamla ha . is may to insaaaf ho hi jana tab ap ney settlement ker li . ap road per ja ker kisay ki bhi tasuraat poch lo about it .

There will be always propaganda machines in Social media. Why don't you guys ban Facebook and be done with it. I heard your court inquired on possibility of a ban. Like the Chinese did. So that none of them misguide Pakistani youth

This bashing of Army on internet was started just few days ago when army took their tweets back. We can witness it even on our own political forum section. Actually situtation is much better after zarb e azab so i will not say zarb e azab was uselss and i understand your concern about Pakistan -Afghan border and terrorism coming from Afghanistan. I also want strong reaction from army and Government to tackle it but bashing Army is not solution because its them who are sacrificing their lives for Pakistan
thanks to accept my reservations.. but illegal cocaine & weapons are the reasons to not secure the pak-afghan border.
it does not matter for culprit either pak will suffer alot or not from proxy war. we have traitors everywhere.. come what may i wanna see completely secure pak-afghan border by next year otherwise be ready for massive militant attacks & proxy war.

90% potiyans here are overseas foreign nationals of pak origin wanna b talibans

Back
Top Bottom