What's new

Action against Multiple fake Ids and False flagger ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanddy

Reaction score
Since joining this forum i came to know some members have multiple ids , some are False Flagger while some have both , as in case "ajtr's"
and "Wet Shirt Contest."both are false flagger id of one person .
So i want to know how to report these ids and where ???

Report it to WebMaster through PM

Since joining this forum i came to know some members have multiple ids , some are False Flagger while some have both , as in case "ajtr's"

How do you know they are same, guess? Why should someone care for your guess?

YOU idiot! Bear! How can you say my ID is fake ? Mods can check my IP
You and that other guy (from Switzerland ) are complete idiots,.....

You should get an infraction for opening such useless threads

I do agree that lots of people have multiple Ids here. There needs to be a targeted operation against these people. Also there needs to be a thread where all the usernames of the multiple Ids are posted by the mods or admins.

I do agree that lots of people have multiple Ids here. There needs to be a targeted operation against these people. Also there needs to be a thread where all the names of the multiple Ids are posted by the mods or admins.
there is one i saw that in the announcement section not only their ids but also their ips were posted as well

In no way wet shirt contest can be ajtr........this is like comparing tiger with rat...and in no way they can be same..

They should write a little server side script for flagging whenever 2 id's are accessed from the web browser . Same IP can be ambiguous as in many countries while internet connection is being provided IP's are not static and many times external ip for a lot of different connections is same ( Sub-netting) .

We routinely catch many people, just report it to us through PM, not publicly since reports are wrong about 50% of the time as well and we don't want to give away any indication nor offend the innocent ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom