What's new

Acting in good faith, we restricted our army only to see the Chinese alteri

What should we do?

• Total voters
Pushing you to US? Well we kinda figure a country as big as india can stand on its own, but you know that's just me.

u are trying to encroach our land and expect to have cordial relationship!!:astagh:
u sir are living in a fool's paradise

Better leave India and apply for Chinese citizenship :devil:

The Chinese will kick you out ;)
You don't get a Chinese passport so easily dude hahaha..
That's the good thing about China. They know where to draw the line when it comes to immigration.

The Chinese will kick you out ;)
You don't get a Chinese passport so easily dude hahaha..
That's the good thing about China. They know where to draw the line when it comes to immigration.

I certainly know that, it was a sarcasm !

3q6p1x.jpg

Oye to mei kaha seriously le raha hoo yaar.. mein bhi mazaak kariyaa hoon ;)

I have no idea why we are even fighting about this land. At least the dispute between India and Pakistan is about land that's worth something.

I get that this land has strategic value, but this is the only problem we have between the two countries, and without it we would have no problem.

So on the one hand we want it for security, on the other hand without it there be no question of security.

So the best solution, the disputed areas, make it independent state.

Let's discuss Tibet in the same manner. Maybe, then we can think about your line of thought.

tum log mazzak karo aur udhar at LAC

Chill man ! Whatever we utter, flutter or mutter on this forum will not change ground reality !

Simply cribbing around on the internet forums, will have no impact on either CCP or the eunuch CONGI govt.

If we want to bring some change, let every Indian pledge to vote in up coming elections and bring a Nation friendly govt in power not those CONGI BLOOD SUCKERS again.

[Bregs];4732765 said:
Only if our godly media can come and run the govt. the way they reports, defense minister will make statement in parliament tomorrow lets see whats the truth
What d fu....k statement he is going to give..... now more cover up for the damage with some traditional rhetoric. .......

What d fu....k statement he is going to give..... now more cover up for the damage with some traditional rhetoric. .......

admitting the facts will be political suicide for the congress

not admitting the facts will be suicide for india!!

admitting the facts will be political suicide for the congress
Exactly thats y we will see play of words from congress. ...
Nothing can change d fact..
Moreover they hav lost the grounds to remain in power if they cant protect borders. ...

not admitting the facts will be suicide for india!!

But facts must come out n I think its not just failure of current gov but all previous gov including BJP s.....

But facts must come out n I think its not just failure of current gov but all previous gov including BJP s.....

congress has bypassed everyone by big margins in foreign policy

Let's discuss Tibet in the same manner. Maybe, then we can think about your line of thought.

When was Tibet part of India. And we don't need to think along those lines. It's just a rant that we have land that are occupied by people who are way below our level of living and is really dragging our per capita down. With the massive public programs we have to pour into these stupid regions it be better if we don't have them.

However, as of this moment, we are a great power and in Asia we are unrivaled, except by Japanese economically and in naval power. As Japan have no stake in our western regions, we really don't care what anyone else thinks. When India becomes a equal to us then we can talk as equals, until then.

The Chinese know how spineless our govt is and they will do whatever to take advantage of the situation.
Time is ripe for a revolution on the street but Indians will be busy watching dance / saas-bahu soaps or some 'kameddi' show . The change for government through ballots is just a REFUGE for inaction on the streets.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom