What's new

Achievement

surya kiran

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
:nana::nana:Completed 1000 posts with 4 infractions (which ofcourse I did not deserve :P ) and 0 bans!:bunny::bunny:

Thank you thank you....I am planning on taking lectures on how to achieve this. Each class will require 100 thanks :devil:

:super:

images

:nana::nana:Completed 1000 posts with 4 infractions (which ofcourse I did not deserve :P ) and 0 bans!:bunny::bunny:

Thank you thank you....I am planning on taking lectures on how to achieve this. Each class will require 100 thanks :devil:

Congrats.. Teach me too..

congrats to your achievement.. mine is better than you :D ,pasted 3,300 posts..just got 2 infractions (zero bans) :whistle:

when I joined the forum for first few months I was banned quite often but in time I learned the skills to survive here and so i was banned only once since atleast 13 months which of course I think I didn't deserve :D

Excellent, i was banned 3-4 times before reaching 1000 posts. Then i learned to tread on the fine path of trolling and 'on-topic' from a Mahayogi in the mountains of the Himalayas.

Back
Top Bottom