What's new

Account Approval

Count

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalamualaikum!
I am Count from Lahore, Pakistan. I am graphic designer by profession. I am also a gun enthusiast (virtually, as I don't own any gun just like to read about them). Like any Pakistani I am proud of my armed forces and I think it is a great platform to read and share my thoughts about guns as well as about Pak Army. Thank you.
Long live Islam, Pakistan, Pak Armed Forces, Agencies and all supporting institutions, Aameen.

Assalamualaikum!
I am Count from Lahore, Pakistan. I am graphic designer by profession. I am also a gun enthusiast (virtually, as I don't own any gun just like to read about them). Like any Pakistani I am proud of my armed forces and I think it is a great platform to read and share my thoughts about guns as well as about Pak Army. Thank you.
Long live Islam, Pakistan, Pak Armed Forces, Agencies and all supporting institutions, Aameen.
Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.

Assalamualaikum!

Welcome to the forum. It's interesting that you live in Pakistan, have interest in guns and haven't purchased one. Why is that? Is it a related to cost, or difficulties aquiring paperwork or gun safety issues?

Welcome!! :usflag::pakistan:

I live in a place where I could buy hundreds of guns if I so wanted. But, I don't have any. Haven't fired a gun since I was a teenager and my father would take my brother and I out to target shoot with 0.22" rifles.

Welcome to the forum. It's interesting that you live in Pakistan, have interest in guns and haven't purchased one. Why is that? Is it a related to cost, or difficulties aquiring paperwork or gun safety issues?
Yeah it is cost related. Hopefully good times will come in-sha-Allah

Back
Top Bottom