What's new

according to pakistan defence-india didnt exist untill 1947.

@Bad Guy

Tell me are these two sets the same?

(i) 1,4,5,8,20,50,90,30,35,75,100,150
(i) 1,5,90,99,888,999

In the two sets above both share 1 and 5. However that does not make them same. A cup of tea without milk is quite differant from the one with milk. Just one ingredient differances makes profound differance.

We only share Punjab. Kashmir is contested. Rest of your Ganga and Dravids like Bengali, Orrisan, Tamil, Telagu, Malaylam, Maratta, Assamese and the other star creatures are missing ( thanks Allah ) from our national kaleidoscope.
Again delusionally making India pakistan two cups of tea.
pakistan is comparable to a drop of milk which spilled while pouring milk in tea.
You have only selected things, we have all.

people who mindlessly claim culture of another country is theirs.

:P
Its Indian who hijacked everything and put stamp of India on it for their own insecurities and complexes whether we talk about languages of south asia, dresses, foods, music, arts, history, ancient civilisation etc. They all belong to those who own Indian passport ..funny jokers. Culture get evolve over time..ON one side they tell Pakistani that they are pretending to be arabs/irani etc and bash HIndu cultures and on other side they tell them that Pakistani are stealing their culture..which one is true? You stupid HIndu make your mind

W have to, when for every one of us there is seven of you.

And no India did not exist before 1947. A name represents something in time. The name "Jacob Martin" existed 100 years ago and possibly 1,000 years ago also. I am pretty sure you did not exist 100 or 1,000 years ago or did you?

The name "Jacob Martin" represented differant people over the ages. Presently being you. In the same way the name "India" has existed for long time but it has meant differant things. Before 1947 it represented a geographic space in South Asia conquered by the British Invaders and turned into British colony. That colonial structure was dismantled in 1947 and from which rose two states. One named Indian Republic and other Pakistan.

The legal heirs of that British colonial structure today are Indian Republic, Pakistan, Bangladesh and even Myanmar ( indirect ) as it was divested in 1939.

Your blather about colonial structures has been duly noted. To that, let me add the unwritten blather about Pakistan's history starting 900 years back with Muhammad bin Qasim. Your observations will be placed before the loony tunes committee for consideration. Thank you.

Looks better on Gang - Gandi Jeee

gandhi-carpenter-sandal-collage.jpg

post reported for making fun with offensive remarks ("Gandee" meaning dirty contrary to the proper name Gandhi on national leaders ) is this how a think tank should behave?

@waz @Oscar @WebMaster

please take note

Whatever indians are or are not, whenever they came into existence or not. One thing definitely for certain is that they are the most ugliest, physically repulsive and disgusting race on planet earth. There's something unique and particular about indian people that makes you want to vomit when you look at them. And NO us Pakistanis do not look like them nor do they look like us regardless of what some people say or may wish.

Modern Republic of India and Pakistan are nations that was gift wrapped to us by Brits, the whole subcontinent's boundaries were decided by Brits.

The ancient Bharat Mata means jack in modern history, India was always mentioned as a geographical location not one entity.

No offence being Pakistanis is,hardly street credit.

Here in UK Pakistanis mirvpur population live in ghettos drive taxis,abd have massive famslies.

Bradford 90% Pakistani voted worst city in UK.

But you carry on with your we us,great races chest beat

Modern Republic of India and Pakistan are nations that was gift wrapped to us by Brits, the whole subcontinent's boundaries were decided by Brits.

The ancient Bharat Mata means jack in modern history, India was always mentioned as a geographical location not one entity.
To Pakistanis, yes.

For Indians it has been a sacred land, for time immemorial.

No, British did not conquered all the small kingdoms and independent sates to brought them under their control as one unit .you are wrong entire region and people belong to different religions, languages, cultures, ethnicities was united as one country with central government in delhi and Modi was PM of India existed before 1947 :)

Here in UK Pakistanis mirvpur population live in ghettos drive taxis,abd have massive famslies.

Bradford 90% Pakistani voted worst city in UK.

But you carry on with your we us,great races chest beat
Naz shah is MP of Bradford and She is british born Pakistani. You should have no reason to be proud of your country if you just look at social ills present in your country

I think Bharat as a nation state did not exist until 15th August 1947. However as a civilization of course. Indeed Indian civilization takes origin in today's Pakistan even before the Vedic times began. India takes its name from a river in today's Pakistan. Pakistanis have claim to this history as much as today's Bharat plus we have claim to the Muslim history of the Subcontinent especially concerning today's Pakistan.
Yea, but the problem is still Pakistan, or P@ki. The term didn't exist until 1900s and since then has been grossly exaggerated on the meaning into self-perpetuating lie. Ie hence the Identity issue within Pakistan.
And river can't save Pakistan with this identity issue. Problem with Pakistans identity started when it became an Islamic republic when it already home to a majority Muslim population! Since independence, Pakistan has created a new identity and that is anti-India.
Its NOT India! It became what ever Yaha Khan or some other english wannabe bureaucrats dreamt up. Pakistan had a choice to become a BETTER India, it didn't take it! Was it 1972 that Pakistan finally finalized its constitution after loosing more than half the population.
All Pakistan had to do was protect its own minorities from the powerful majority. Nut instead it protected the majority and strong. The result?
Well if Pakistan had anti Hindu riot, It would be a very short one because Hindu's and Sikhs are just ghost whispers.
You know the choice Nehru made for India after independence? He made it better. He realised that after Gandhi death, the biggest threat to India was its own Hindu population. It was also the source of India's powerful. However he kept the mostly Hindu/Sikh Army at bay and reduced its power within ministry affairs. MOD of India is weak in contrast to Pentagon influence on the white house policy. He also kept created a framework to protect minorities and even entitlements because after the Rich Business owning Muslim League left India, the only ones left were the poor.
If today India is at the forefront what ever field its because India has had politicians and just politicians at the helm and NOT generals and "english business man".

Yea, but the problem is still Pakistan, or P@ki. The term didn't exist until 1900s and since then has been grossly exaggerated on the meaning into self-perpetuating lie. Ie hence the Identity issue within Pakistan.
And river can't save Pakistan with this identity issue. Problem with Pakistans identity started when it became an Islamic republic when it already home to a majority Muslim population! Since independence, Pakistan has created a new identity and that is anti-India.
Its NOT India! It became what ever Yaha Khan or some other english wannabe bureaucrats dreamt up. Pakistan had a choice to become a BETTER India, it didn't take it! Was it 1972 that Pakistan finally finalized its constitution after loosing more than half the population.
All Pakistan had to do was protect its own minorities from the powerful majority. Nut instead it protected the majority and strong. The result?
Well if Pakistan had anti Hindu riot, It would be a very short one because Hindu's and Sikhs are just ghost whispers.
You know the choice Nehru made for India after independence? He made it better. He realised that after Gandhi death, the biggest threat to India was its own Hindu population. It was also the source of India's powerful. However he kept the mostly Hindu/Sikh Army at bay and reduced its power within ministry affairs. MOD of India is weak in contrast to Pentagon influence on the white house policy. He also kept created a framework to protect minorities and even entitlements because after the Rich Business owning Muslim League left India, the only ones left were the poor.
If today India is at the forefront what ever field its because India has had politicians and just politicians at the helm and NOT generals and "english business man".

I think with time Bharat will fall under the spell of the RSS and the like and more oppression will occur in Bharat. In an attempt to recreate the Golden Age of Bharat. I hope I am wrong. If RSS and the like get more power than all what Nehru did would have been for nought.

I think with time Bharat will fall under the spell of the RSS and the like and more oppression will occur in Bharat. In an attempt to recreate the Golden Age of Bharat. I hope I am wrong. If RSS and the like get more power than all what Nehru did would have been for nought.

Source: according to pakistan defence-india didnt exist untill 1947. | Page 7
lol its impossible.
India has too many centre of powers. The central gov. unintentionally weak an in effective. Hindus can NOT take over and that is guaranteed under the constitution. Despite majority hindu population, the Hindu party BJP is relatively weak given the demographics. The system is setup in such a way, that influence is minimal on the rights of citizens. As in India the supreme court is not a joke. The worst is riots, orchestrated ones. Other than that, India doesn't have a policy to cleanse non-Hindus. Although people can be @ssholes.
Heres another fun fact for you. RAW spies on RSS and its militant wing. Why? well they are regardless of intention or cause, still militants and peace disrupter's.

loony tunes committee

No thanks. I make a particular point of avoiding your filthy country - I would rather I have my ideas on the wonders of secularism be presented to the Akhora Khattak Madrasa Committee even at the risk of being declared a apostate.

drive taxis

So driving these in UK is terrible and being a taxi driver is horrible?

2-585x339.jpg

And how is his Indian equivalent doing in India? Let me see.

01-POD-may-day-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

"Gandee" meaning dirty

I can honestly say, not hailing from Ganges that I did not know the meaning meant "dirty". Gandhi and Gandhee produce the same phonetic sounds. I even added the "Jeee" to show respect.

Also when did showing him in his proud state become offensive? Why did posting images of your national hero become a insult?

From now on I will adulterate images of Gandhe to please you by photoshoping and kitting him out in proper Shalwar Kamiz with Peshawar Chappels.

Happy?

Back
Top Bottom