What's new

ACCA Certified Applicants for AD position Criteria in MoD Pakistan - Need Guidance

Rockfall

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ACCA is equivalent to M com in Pakistan as per HEC recognition, If somebody is ACCA certified and his or her certification is recognized by HEC, then is he eligible to apply for Assistant Director post of MoD? Because i heard that in ads for AD position they are asking for MA or MSC. Please advice on this regards.
Thanks.

ACCA is equivalent to M com in Pakistan as per HEC recognition, If somebody is ACCA certified and his or her certification is recognized by HEC, then is he eligible to apply for Assistant Director post of MoD? Because i heard that in ads for AD position they are asking for MA or MSC. Please advice on this regards.
Thanks.
I think, if you have taken equivalence certificate and are eligible to write M.Com against your name, then you are eligible to apply. Otherwise, just holding an ACCA membership does not qualify you automatically for the Master equivalent positions

I think, if you have taken equivalence certificate and are eligible to write M Com against your name, then you are eligible to apply. Otherwise, just holding an ACCA membership does not qualify you automatically for the Master equivalent positions
I guess .. Thanks :-)

Thanks.
I know one friend of mine who is ACCA affiliate(Have membership experience but did not apply for it yet)And currently working as a assistant director account at NEPRA islamabad.
ACCA is equivalent to post graduation in pakistan as well as abroad but if a job specifically mention a masters degree then you must submit your equivalence certificate.
On a side note HEC is a big joke .ACCA by no means can be compared with a joke qualification like MCOM.
The curriculum and difficulty is complete opposite.ACCA gives pakistani MCOM just 4 exam exemptions,now tell me on what grounds HEC equate full ACCA members who got three year experience as well been through rigorous exams to MCOM?

I know one friend of mine who is ACCA affiliate(Have membership experience but did not apply for it yet)And currently working as a assistant director account at NEPRA islamabad.
ACCA is equivalent to post graduation in pakistan as well as abroad but if a job specifically mention a masters degree then you must submit your equivalence certificate.
On a side note HEC is a big joke .ACCA by no means can be compared with a joke qualification like MCOM.
The curriculum and difficulty is complete opposite.ACCA gives pakistani MCOM just 4 exam exemptions,now tell me on what grounds HEC equate full ACCA members who got three year experience as well been through rigorous exams to MCOM?
Dear,

FYI
xxx.PNG

So what does that prove and what are you trying yo say ?

I heard CA is also equals to masters MCOM by HEC .God bless these HEC people :lol:
Which you will never understand even after see official announcement folk :cheesy::pleasantry::omghaha:

Which you will never understand even after see official announcement folk :cheesy::pleasantry::omghaha:
Well i since when i did not agree with about HEC decision?I was just criticizing the grounds on which HEC equates ACCA with MCOM.
Well if you are MCOM and i hurted your feelings sorry for that but i was saying nothing but the truth.

Thanks.
you are eligible ---- go ahead

Back
Top Bottom