What's new

Abu Jundal says he is being haunted by Kasab’s spectre

AND KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN kfc did not orignated in Kentucky Hence It does not matter what kentucky thinks about KFC same goes to you it does not matter how famous it is because of the population factor therefore it does not matter its not authentic and its fraud and LOG chuna Lag Rehay hein tum Loog ko PHIR(FIR) PHANSA(FANSA) rehay hein

Where did Aaloo Biryani originated. :omghaha:

yaar,tu bada mazakiya hai.:omghaha:
i cant stop laughing.:omghaha::rofl:

Veg Biryani tastes better than their Aaloo Biryani. :omghaha: Although I just had chicken Biryani in my favorite restaurant. :smitten:

Veg Biryani tastes better than their Aaloo Biryani. :omghaha: Although I just had chicken Biryani in my favorite restaurant. :smitten:

oh, me too. in my food court. :)

oh, me too. in my food court. :)

Abu Jundal says he is being haunted by Kasab

:lol:...Kasab miya appearing in his dreams. I think this guy is bullshitting to plead insanity.

Looks like the prospect of getting hanged like Kasab is giving nightmare to Abu Jundal. .............hopefully hanging of such terrorists will continue to give nightmares to prospective terrorists who will now have to rethink their need for 'holy jihad'. :enjoy:

Thread started with abu jundals wet dreams of Kasab...... And we ended up discussing Veg biriyani..... Some of us have a special ability to derail any thread (especially if the thread is against your belief)

Looks like the prospect of getting hanged like Kasab is giving nightmare to Abu Jundal. .............hopefully hanging of such terrorists will continue to give nightmares to prospective terrorists who will not being to rethink their need for 32 virgins. :enjoy:

Edit your post..... especially last line... that can invite you an infraction or a bann.... (read the new amendment of rules on virgins)

Looks like the prospect of getting hanged like Kasab is giving nightmare to Abu Jundal. .............hopefully hanging of such terrorists will continue to give nightmares to prospective terrorists who will not being to rethink their need for 32 virgins. :enjoy:
i think its 72.....32 is very less for such tasks.:rofl::rofl:

^^ read post 20... Its a banned word..... delete it....

This guy doesn't get nightmares of the people he helped kill but gets visits from a dead terrorist ?:)

if true, Cancel his Hanging ,post pic of Kasab hanging in his cell .Show him Kasab hanging video 5 times a day .
Let Blow up his paranoia to Such a Scale..that he pleads for hanging him as early as possible but don't mend to it...Continue this procedure daily....Let show him his hell on this earth...:devil:

Good! I hope Kasab's ghost will now start torturing Hafiz Saeed's soul too!
56575.jpg

Back
Top Bottom