What's new

Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates (Feast your eyes)

Just until the gora switches to electric cars.

Brother, you do not need to worry about the well being of your Muslim brothers and sister in the UAE or the millions living and making a livelihood here. The government and people have a vision and we are all working to accomplish it. All indicators show we are doing very well (over achieving in many sectors and indicators) Al hamdu le ALLAH

I maroccan friend of mine sometimes goes there to work for some weeks he just earns what he is getting in germany in 3 month

ماشاءالله good for him

Beautiful..appreciated.Always found the muqarnas in isalmic style architecture exquisitely beautiful.

A resort next to the refinery was the highlight for you? xD what resort was this?

also, what did you think of the Louvre Abu Dhabi architecture? if you visited in summer don't answer lol
Yup - you have to see the spot. The facility wasn’t the highlight, the location was.

The architecture was great and I visited in June when the Chocolate in my suitcase evaporated sitting in the trunk of the car.

Al Hudayriat island
A virgin island opposite to the Abu Dhabi main island. A huge bridge now leads to it and its a great place to take the family for sports , barbeques, fun, swimming, eating and simply resting on the beach.

Capture.JPG

1612782258862.png

10768577-020 by Lotto Soudal, on Flickr

Football Pitch by Gebal Group LLC, on Flickr

High Ropes Course by Gebal Group LLC, on Flickr

Indoor Multi-Sport Courts by Gebal Group LLC, on Flickr

High Ropse Course by Gebal Group LLC, on Flickr

Hudayriat SkatePark by Gebal Group LLC, on Flickr

Hudayriat Splashpark by Gebal Group LLC, on Flickr

Hudayriat Sports by Gebal Group LLC, on Flickr

1612782197657.png

1612782222980.png

I stayed there in a hotel for one night and a day on my way to Makkah for Hajj on transit. Good city, not sure about the people.

I stayed there in a hotel for one night and a day on my way to Makkah for Hajj on transit. Good city, not sure about the people.

Sorry you have a bad experience in Abu Dhabi during your very short stay ! what happened ?

Sorry you have a bad experience in Abu Dhabi during your very short stay ! what happened ?

Nothing but people are not friendly. Arabs are a bit rude generally, so I don't mind. I was on my way to Hajj, so didn't care.

Nothing but people are not friendly. Arabs are a bit rude generally, so I don't mind. I was on my way to Hajj, so didn't care.

Hmm, i guess it was a one off situation because Emiratis are quite friendly and welcoming.

Reminds of of that one time i landed in Bangkok and one of the officers at immigration was so hostile and aggressive because my 5 year old nephew had dropped his boarding pass on the plane. That put me off or a few days but then i went back to loving the country and people all over again.

Dubai sucks besides tall and shinny building, Abu Dhabi is better but expensive. Al ain was a nice experience too bad i didn't stay there for long, Drive to Raas-ul-Khema was a good experience especially at night.

Back
Top Bottom